It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pro cop threads???? ha

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i just saw two pro cop threads get posted by two different users here in a very short amount of time and im calling dis-info propaganda. in my time here ive seen no love for cops ever then all the sudden info being posted to make cops look like hero's, yeah right, dis-info propaganda at its finest, now dont get me wrong i understand that not every cop is a evil tool of the government and/or an evil individual abusing power, but on a site that has been dedicated to calling out cops on there corruption for two threads to posted with pro cop propaganda is absurd, to the two posters maybe next time u should spread ur posts out a little bit so it doesn't look so obvious

ps

im not saying the two storys posted didnt happen and those paticular cops didnt do the right thing but we all know most cops are corrupt just as we know most dogs like to chase cats

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I spotted it too, they appeared within minutes of the thread about cops bashing a teenager for skateboarding.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I seem to be the author of one of the threads you mentioned,(www.abovetopsecret.com...) and I guess it's time for me to come clean...

I stole the video off another site www.reddit.com...

The reason I just posted it, is because I just got home and went onto both sites at once. I first commented on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... saying how all cops are bad, then I checked reddit and saw that video and I found it highly relevant.

I'm sorry if this set off some kind of mob with pitchforks. I'll try harder to be a disinfo agent

I mean conspiracy theorist like you guys...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Minutes?

Try over an hour.

Making up lies to prove a point goes a long way to invalidate the point your trying to make.

Let the facts talk and keep the rhetoric out of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by VoidHawk

Minutes?

Try over an hour.

Making up lies to prove a point goes a long way to invalidate the point your trying to make.

Let the facts talk and keep the rhetoric out of it.

If I was in error it was not on purpose. I logged in and the cops bashing a teenager thread was in the New Topics list so I looked at the thread. When I went back to the New Topics list the other two Pro cop threads were listed.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

If you look at the "new topics" page it states a 9 minute differance between post times. Whether there's a lag in that info, I couldn't say but the numbers are there.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Voidhawk, Alphahawk, and TwoHawks posting in the same thread all in reply to each other? Now that's a conspiracy

But seriously, I'm sorry I have rustled feathers (cause you're hawks...whatever made me laugh) by making my post. I'm not sure how I can prove I'm not a disinfo agent besides saying that I'm a college student posting at 7am local time because that's when i happen to be on after coming home from being out with friends.

If i knew there was one pro cop post i woulda saved mine for later because clearly i have broke some kind of no good cops rule

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

If you look at the "new topics" page it states a 9 minute differance between post times. Whether there's a lag in that info, I couldn't say but the numbers are there.

I just checked that too

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rottenrascals

Thats too funny didn't catch that one till you pointed it out.

You sound sincere in your explanation, no harm no foul!

edit on 21-8-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottenrascals
Voidhawk, Alphahawk, and TwoHawks posting in the same thread all in reply to each other? Now that's a conspiracy

I hadn't spotted that

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Don't worry about it, I wasn't taking it too personally. Just makes me kind of worried that any post that even mentions something against the anti-cop agenda here gets people instantly put on the possible disinfo agent list.

I mean no disrespect to OP here but, not everything has to be a conspiracy. And surely not something as petty as furthering a cop agenda. Cops have been and still do whatever the hell they please. They don't need your support to enforce the laws.

Cops get hated on each day and some for good reason. If 1 video of 1 cop being good changes your entire opinion of them then clearly you didn't harbor too much hate for them to begin with.

I don't hate cops, but I certainly don't trust the majority of them, but the video made me feel as though cops deserve the benefit of the doubt. At least until they start talking.

Just caught your no foul line and would have been funnier if you said no fowl... just sayin
edit on 21-8-2012 by rottenrascals because: Trying to keep the puns rolling while i got three hawks here, before they fly away

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

I was looking at the time at the top of the page.

^^^^Up there^^^^

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

most cops are corrupt just as we know most dogs like to chase cats

Most? Do you have proof of that or just shooting your mouth off? That comment is rude, offensive and just not true. Most ..... you gotta be kidding?

Where is your evidence to support that ridiculous claim. Sure some are but most is a big statement and I claim you are lying in the interest of sensationalising your thread.

Truth be told if someone dear to you was murdered you will be co-operating and running to the cops for them to bring the evil one to justice. Don't lie you would. If you say different I call you a liar again.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hey! Not all police ARE bad....
We just went to the Harley Rodeo last weekend and the ones there were driving around on a golf cart and, well.....
ummmmm......
They were giving out beads to the ladies.

Very nice cops.
LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

While I agree with your statements I feel is though it could be worded better. These is no reason to attack him for his beliefs. This is after all a conspiracy site and everything should be questioned. Everyone's opinion is equal.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottenrascals
reply to post by phatpackage

While I agree with your statements I feel is though it could be worded better. These is no reason to attack him for his beliefs. This is after all a conspiracy site and everything should be questioned. Everyone's opinion is equal.

Yes everyone's is equal including mine.

The statements are offensive as I have friends and family who work in law enforcement and to say "most" is just plain wrong and they deserve the reaction.

Question it yes but show proof to back that sort of offensive statement up. As in names dates and places that "most" of the force work in.

Is it fair that one can make such outlandish statements and not to be pulled up on that?. As stated before I know a lot of officers personally and for some idiot to come on and publicly declare or boast that "most" of them is corrupt is offensive. How would you feel if someone made such outlandish statements about a large group of people you personally know? Maybe you can understand where I was coming from.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
lol
what?

you're all just noticing that LEO's
post pro cop disinfo/damage-control threads
[and try to derail threads, by "explaining" to us widdle stupid civvies that
"there are "good" reasons for officer troglodyte's actions"
or that we are "willfully misinterpreting " what we are seeing]
everytime one or more of them gets caught on video
or are named and shamed?

or if all else fails they'll even attempt to criminalize us
as disgusting cop-haters and criminal sympathizersenablers?

RLMFAO

LOL now they're using good cop/bad cop
too bad "good cop"'s language gave him away
claiming "noconspiracy to see here, ", and then,
accussing some of having an agenda against cops

edit on 21-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

What pro police stories are you calling disinformation?

Provide examples please.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

reading comprehension problems?
ah well, given the standards of employment for leos these days

i am addressing what is a SOP
go to any thread where criminality by cops is the subject and see for yourself
but first remove your blinders, mmkay?
then there is the matter of posting multiple threads to push a particular one off the front page
which is what the OP is addressing

lazy cops,
as usual,
they ALLWAYS expect folks to help them F them over.

edit on 21-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You sound very bitter and twisted about something.

Perhaps it is you that should take the blinders off?

And you still haven't answered my question about this statement:

you're all just noticing that LEO's
post pro cop disinfo/damage-control threads

What threads are disinfo?

edit on 21-8-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join