It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skateboarder Punched In The Head By LAPD Officer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

A lot of Mexicans are racist towards blacks, what is ironic?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Yea but what I've noticed from living in a very racially diverse place, is that minorities hate other minorities more then anything else. It's a territory thing in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

When then I should be on the black list. I know my rights

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
When I WAS A YOUNG BOY,I use to ride bikes and skateboards on the street and sidewalks,nobody ever had a problem with that,only one time i was told by two cops to watch for the traffic.....so cool......

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It would not surprise me if this was racial profiling. I drive a pretty beat up 2001 Corolla, and I've been driving in town, about 8000 people or so, in the early morning hours, and have been pulled over for no reason. The cops just said that it was suspicious that someone would be driving around so late? Is that not just as stupid? It seems many cops think this way, and therefore the only conclusion I can draw is they are all stupid.

I use the word stupid because anyone who would willingly violate the Constitutional rights of a US citizen, especially when coming from an authority position, is someone who doesn't care about 1. the Constitution this country was founded on, and 2. people in general. I think they should be prosecuted. Not only that, but profiled as well. All cops should be profiled because they are cops. That is what I'm starting to think. And I never had a problem with police until I joined ATS...go figure. But I didn't know all this was going on either. And it has been going on for how long now?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is called police work?

Now, I'm sorry to say this, but if 6 or 8 police officers can't detain one kid. Then I suggest someone start pointing out, that this line of work, is beyond their ability to perform.

Seriously, I look at these fat pigs, and I think "these are the guys that won WWII". And I'm amazed. There is something so wrong with that picture, that it defies words ... I don't care if these fat, and I'm pretty sure they're close to retarded, won WWII, I think we definately need to have a rerun of that contest.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
My father taught me to go limp when the police have you. This kid was never taught that. If you don't go limp they might kill you, Of course there are the times when going limp gets you killed. Some people have a very hard time going limp while they are being killed. It is our instinct to struggle, so those who let instinct take over are usually badly hurt.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm just amazed that they have 5 officers for someone skateboarding. You would think he just robbed a store or something. I sure hope no real crimes was happening at that moment.
edit on 23-8-2012 by DisplayName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

Are you a police officer? If no, how can you judge that? By looking at that video and thinking "poor kid"?

I'm not going to judge the cops actions just because I watched a biased video that conveniently starts when the kid is already on the ground. I've seen multiple arrests in my life-time, and even more online. 5 cops don't randomly jump on kids for nothing, usually there is a reason for it. Most commonly is disrespect for authority.

Why does everyone suddenly forgets about how younger generations see authority these days? Just by looking at these forums I would think twice about enlisting in a military/police force.

If people think they are being unfairly accused, comply and then sue the cops and earn some honest bucks from an abusive officer. Resisting only results in getting punched in the face, and if people can't understand the meaning of being civil, then they deserve that punch.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
it is past time for americans to start hiring their own private police forces to guard themselves from municipal police.
and the sad thing is that the la police train other police from all over the country with their #@$@#%ed up tactics.

the gang in blue coming soon to a neighborhood near you!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Right, wrong or otherwise; they'll be outed eventually. This is 2012. Youtube exists. It's a whole new ball-game.

The blue wall exists yet, despite any videos that might surface. We've seen that the advent of Youtube has not dissuaded these meathead cops from beating anybody up.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 27-8-2012 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join