It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Wants You To Pay His Legal Fees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by packoftwenty

LOL. He didn't "murder" anybody, he saved his own life when a black thug was trying to kill him.
Nice try though...

Do you know how many blacks have been killed by other blacks since Saint Skittles was killed?

What a joke. When did you last look at the statistics on black crime? Poor little Saint Skittles. Martin attacked Zimmerman because Martin was a common thug, who thought he could do whatever the hell he wanted, and he got what he deserved. The Jew-owned media decided that this would be a good time to disarm white Americans, so their black pets can kill us with impunity. If you don't like it - why aren't you trying to SEPARATE from whites? We want to separate from YOU, and your 'Trayvons'...

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by khimbar

Lol, if someone commits a crime, they know they committed said crime. When they are caught they have two choices, either deal with the consequences or waste time in court trying to fight them. Its as simple as that, nothing to read into.

Right I see, it's even simpler than that.

When someone has commited a crime, they hand themselves in and say I commited a crime. Or if caught they don't argue, or try to defend themselves, they just admit it.

Brilliant system you've invented there, with practically no flaws at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by khimbar

Eh, handing yourself in not realistic. Lol. But in cases of violent, sexual, and property crime, if you are caught and you know you did it, what sense does it make to waste everybodys time saying you're innocent? Why defend an action that was clearly wrong? Its stupid.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Reply to post by khimbar

Eh, handing yourself in not realistic. Lol. But in cases of violent, sexual, and property crime, if you are caught and you know you did it, what sense does it make to waste everybodys time saying you're innocent? Why defend an action that was clearly wrong? Its stupid.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

So you don't get punished for it, I imagine.

I think I understand what you mean now. I think having flexible morality comes with being a criminal though, so it'll never happen.

I did laugh that you equate violent and sexual crimes with property ones though.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Those are the three big ones that I don't see much grey area for, im in no way saying they are equal in severity. And of course you'd be punished hence the don't waste time and take it like a man.
edit on 22-8-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

Those are the three big ones that I don't see much grey area for, im in no way saying they are equal in severity.

Didn't mean to imply you did, it just amused me you picked those three.

I think criminals generally prefer to remain unpunished though. It think punishment limits their career possibilities in the world they work in.

Anyway all of this is totally irrelevant in this thread as I guess Zimmerman doesn't think he 'did' a crime. And he's the only one here who knows what happened.

So he has every right, in your own words, to fight it.

edit on 22-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Obvious troll is obvious.

Nice let out. Saves you having to DEBATE the facts, doesn't it. Seems to be the common response from those on the Left who support the genocide of white people. Care to tell us why you support mass murder?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

This is true, even though my personal biased opinion is that hes guilty, lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by packoftwenty

Says the guy with the 1 day old account. *yawn*

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

This is true, even though my personal biased opinion is that hes guilty, lol.

And my personal biased opinion is I don't know what happened and I guess we'll never know the truth. We'll get fed whatever best suits whatever agenda they're using it for.

It'll be spun however they want to spin it I guess.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yet again - nice let out. You have added NOTHING to the discussion, and can't debate or refute anything I've said. Why is that?

Do you support the genocide of white people? Do you think white people should be disarmed so that we can't defend ourselves against the rampant black on white crime that happens every day? Never heard of 'flash mobs' of 'youths' (blacks, in other words), attacking whites? This has happened scores of times this year already.

Don't bother replying, you know you're wrong and can't debate your position. Well done!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Nice let out. Saves you having to DEBATE the facts, doesn't it. Seems to be the common response from those on the Left who support the genocide of white people. Care to tell us why you support mass murder?

What does any of this racist paranoia have to do with an over-zealous self proclaimed security guard shooting and killing an unarmed teenager?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Do you think white people should be disarmed so that we can't defend ourselves against the rampant black on white crime that happens every day?

Hello.

Can you please provide some link to the upcoming legislation that specifically states only whites are to be disarmed.

Thank you kindly.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Well, I am not going to spend hours digging up links and whatnot. We will agree to disagree.

I will state, however, that regardless of what you think I have no bias one way or the other in this case. What you perceive as being a "bias" is more just a matter of perception. I want to see the evidenced presented in a trial before determining guilt. You seem to have already made your decision.

Which goes back to my point of, "The media has tainted the jury pool", as your decision is firm enough in your own mind that you would think that my desire to see evidence presented in court during actual proceedings would be a "bias".

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Do you think white people should be disarmed so that we can't defend ourselves against the rampant black on white crime that happens every day?

Hello.

Can you please provide some link to the upcoming legislation that specifically states only whites are to be disarmed.

Thank you kindly.

LOL. Blacks are FAR more likely to carry guns illegally, as you well know. Blacks are FAR more likely to murder whites, than the other way round. Therefore, a plan to disarm the law abiding population is a plan to make sure that more whites are murdered by blacks.

Can you provide any evidence to the contrary? You can start with the DoJ statistics if you want. LOL.

Just to make it more simple for you, khimbar - criminal blacks are currently carrying guns on a daily basis, and killing whites, on a DAILY basis. Their guns are not going to be taken away from them, precisely because they are criminals, and the government doesn't know which ones have guns. So you're suggesting that the law abiding whites, in the United States (never heard of the Second Amendment?) should be disarmed, and all so that scum like Trayvon Martin can carry on ruining our lives.

I see that none of you have responded to any of my comments about the massive black on white crime rate, compared to the tiny white on black crime rate. Why is that? Nothing to say?
edit on 22-8-2012 by packoftwenty because: Added more information.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Yet again - nice let out. You have added NOTHING to the discussion, and can't debate or refute anything I've said. Why is that?

Do you support the genocide of white people? Do you think white people should be disarmed so that we can't defend ourselves against the rampant black on white crime that happens every day? Never heard of 'flash mobs' of 'youths' (blacks, in other words), attacking whites? This has happened scores of times this year already.

Don't bother replying, you know you're wrong and can't debate your position. Well done!

Well....it would seem that all you have added to the conversation is racial bias and paranoia.

I support the genocide of stupid people. Does that threaten you?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Well....it would seem that all you have added to the conversation is racial bias and paranoia.

I support the genocide of stupid people. Does that threaten you?

Brilliantly argued.

"racial bias" meaning "white people trying to avoid being killed".

"Stupid people". Oh, I'm just so stupid.
So far not one of you has been able to refute anything I've said, all you can do is AVOID talking about the facts.

White people are being genocided out of existence. As I asked before, but none of you could answer - how much 'diversity' is going to be enough? Is it when only 50% of the population of a previously all white country is white? Is that enough 'diversity' for the powers that be? (Who you obviously support). Or is it when only 10% of the population of a previously ALL WHITE country is white - is that enough 'diversity' for you?

Do you not know what GENOCIDE means?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Hilarious. "over-zealous self proclaimed security guard" "unarmed teenager". LOL. So any teenager is allowed to KILL you, rather than you shoot them in self defence? Poor little Saint Skittles, he was 'innocent'. Sure.

So anyone with a gun is allowed to stalk a stranger, provoke a confrontation and shoot them dead? Poor George Zimmerman, he was only minding his own business keeping the neighborhood safe from people he didn't look like him.

What do you mean by "racist paranoia"? Oh, you mean that you believe white people don't have the right to have their own countries, but all the other races DO. Do you know why you think that way? Of course not. You're a brainwashed sheep - how embarrassing for you.

Completely irrelevant to the case. I'm not the one who has been brainwashed. This case is about the so called "stand your ground" laws. Zimmerman was not sitting in his living room when a burglar broken in, he was cruising the neighborhood, literally looking for trouble. What does race have to do with the situation?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here you go:

www.ourcivilisation.com...

Any comments? Is all of that a lie? You don't see a problem here, of which Trayvon Martin is just another example?

Why do you think white people shouldn't be allowed to simply live among their own kind? Go on - try to answer it. I could do with a laugh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join