It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witch Dr vs. Medical Dr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I heard this thing a while back. At first it seemed really out in left field. But the more I looked into it the more it made sense.

It's like this. A witch dr giving a person a voodoo curse is really not that different to the phenomenon you see with MD's who give a patient a diagnosis. There basically the same thing. The outcomes are the same. Generally the patient then believes in the curse and dies or gets sick(er).

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You are absolutely 100% correct.

There's no more dangerous activity than walking into a (witch) doctor's office...

Modern Medicine is a religion

"Modern Medicine can't survive without our faith, because Modern Medicine is neither an art nor a science. It's a religion.

Your doctor will retreat into the fact that you have no way of knowing or understanding all the [18] wonders he has at his command. Just trust me. You've just had your first lesson in medical heresy. Lesson Number Two is that if a doctor ever wants to do something to you that you're afraid of and you ask why enough times until he says Just Trust Me, what you're to do is turn around and put as much distance between you and him as you can, as fast as your condition will allow. Unfortunately, very few people do that. They submit. They allow their fear of the witch doctor's mask, the unknown spirit behind it, and the mystery of what is happening and of what will happen to change into respectful awe of the whole show.

But you don't have to let the witch doctor have his way. You can liberate yourself from Modern Medicine -- and it doesn't mean you'll have to take chances with your health. In fact, you'll be taking less of a chance with your health, because there's no more dangerous activity than walking into a doctor's office, clinic or hospital unprepared.

Once you understand Modern Medicine as a religion, you can fight it and defend yourself much more effectively than when you think you're fighting an art or a science. Of course, the Church of Modern Medicine never calls itself a church. You'll never see a medical building dedicated to the religion of medicine, always the medical arts, or medical science.Modern Medicine relies on faith to survive. All religions do. If Modern Medicine had to validate its procedures objectively, this book wouldn't be necessary. That's why I'm going to demonstrate how Modern Medicine is not a church you want to have faith in."

Confessions of a Medical Heretic

MD's (Medicine Doctors) are NOT to be trusted...

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

"In the Church of Modern Medicine, no one is excluded from the sacrifice. There's plenty to be afraid of. The God that resides in the Temple of Modern Medicine is Death. The doctors are priests, the birth certificate is the baptismal certificate, toxic silver nitrate applied to the eyes at birth is baptism, the nurses are inquisitors, etc. Research is the prayer of the religion of Modern Medicine."

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat. I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial . .

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, (pp. ix-xi-xv) Source
Medicine has become a religion (WATCH this video!)

Dr. Mendelsohn was a genius and one of the greatest Doctors to ever live...

I do not believe in Modern Medicine
The medical industry is no longer to be trusted
Why Pharmaceutical Drugs Do Not Work
Everything is backwards; Doctors destroy health
I will NEVER trust another Doctor even if my LIFE depends on it...
The REAL "Quacks" are the MD's

edit on 21-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Check the headlines on any South African newspaper today. Just last week during a protest march at a local platinum mine about 37 protesters were killed when they charged the police.

It came out in the news this morning that witch doctors were giving the protestors potion and telling them that the police wont be able to see them and that their bullets wont hurt them...

So much for that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It was once publicized by the FDA that their goal was to have 75% of children on psychiatric medication. It is hard to break brainwashing when you are literally raised in a drug induced trance.

No wonder His word has harsh things to say about the sorcerers:

Scripture is very clear about YHWH’s view on the practice of pharmacology, it could not be made any more obvious that He despises its practice and looks unfavorably on those who would use “pharmakon”.

The whole world of this present age is devoted to relying on, profiting from, and consuming sorcery – which is nothing more, and has never been anything more, than the unnatural chemical concoctions which are made and prescribed for every sort of illness real and imagined, under the sun – otherwise known as drugs.

What people do not realize is that this art of creating compounds of unnaturally combined chemicals, elements and isolates, originates before the great flood, and became ever after part of a body of secret knowledge which elite societies and mystery schools have kept – and they, if not the public, understand to this day that this is the root of that practice which has taken over the whole world.

Ancient Egyptians and Babylonians understood and practiced pharmacology and the link that it has with the beings that were worshiped as deities in their cultures (fallen angels) was obvious in the fact that these practices were taught and learned in temples and by priests.

Spiritualism, and a connection with forces which operate outside of the human physical world – gods, angels and demons – have always been connected to pharmacology in the traditions of those who have practiced it. It is no different today.

Sorcerers Then and Now

"By studying the original Greek text we find that the use of drugs is mentioned four times in the New Testament. The Word ''sorcerers" in Rev. 21:8 and 22:15 and "sorceries" found in Rev.9:21 and 18:23 are all derived from the original Greek word "pharmakon". '

"We read in Rev. 22:15: "For without are dogs and sorcerers, and whore mongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

"Whatever "sorcery" is, it certainly keeps pretty bad company, doesn't it? Now we read in Rev. 18:23: "Thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for by thy sorceries were all nations delivered".

Strong's concordance lists the word "sorcery" as: #1—a drug i.e. a spell-giving potion #2—a druggist or pharmacist #3 — a poisoner.

"Isn't that amazing. A pharmacist today has the same Greek title that he had at the time the New Testament was written nearly 2000 years ago, and he is still doing the same thing — dealing in poisonous drugs!

"The Bible says that "sorcery", or the use of poisonous drugs, has deceived all nations. All nations practice sorcery through the use of drugs, but they are deceived into thinking it's right. If a person is deceived, he won't know he is deceived, now will he?

"When I first became aware of it, my reaction was to deny it. Surely the word must have changed meaning. I looked in Webster's 2nd Collegiate Dictionary published in 1980 under the word "pharmaceutical" and I could scarcely believe my eyes when the definition read: "pharmaceutical"—the practice of witchcraft or the use of poison.

Source

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I heard this thing a while back. At first it seemed really out in left field. But the more I looked into it the more it made sense.

It's like this. A witch dr giving a person a voodoo curse is really not that different to the phenomenon you see with MD's who give a patient a diagnosis. There basically the same thing. The outcomes are the same. Generally the patient then believes in the curse and dies or gets sick(er).

What do you think?

We were taught first thing that a witch doctor was just as effective as a psychiatrist when I worked at a large mental hospital. The big difference might be the time that the acute phase of psychosis lasts. The cure rate though - about the same.

There's noceibos and placebos. This is one of the reasons I am firmly against pictures on cigs and stuff. If you see enough - if you smoke this you're going to get throat cancer - but you're ADDICTED and can't quit -it could be setting you up mentally to get it, whereas, if you'd not seen that you might not have ever got it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I'd pick the witch doctor myself.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I read about a case study of a gentlemen diagnosed with inoperable cancer and given a few months to live. He dutifully died on schedule. His autopsy revealed no cancer and good health - he was misdiagnosed.

The power of the mind to heal or cause dis-ease is truly remarkable - and something western medicine has virtually ignored. To our detriment.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Yes...

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn,

One of the best books I've ever read by far. The very first line of the book... "Whatever you do, don't ever go to a clinic or hospital emergency room if you value your life" or something like that... ha ha strange but true.

new topics

top topics

join