OBAMA: “Tell your boy to watch it. He might get his ass kicked.”

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
POLITICO e-book: Obama campaign roiled by conflict By GLENN THRUSH
www.politico.com...

An Excerpt From This Report:

Obama’s trash-talking competitiveness, a trait that has defined him since his days on the court as a basketball-obsessed teenager in Hawaii, was on display one night last February, when the president spotted a woman he knew was close to Sen. Marco Rubio in a Florida hotel lobby. “Is your boy going to go for [vice president]?” the president asked her. Maybe, she replied.

“Well,” he said, chuckling, according to a person who witnessed the encounter. “Tell your boy to watch it. He might get his ass kicked.”

www.politico.com...

Very hypocritical for someone saying, "I'm not running a negative campaign." I think President Obama should concentrate more on doing his job and less on getting re-elected using Chicago-Style tacticts. He should apologize to Senator Rubio for his remarks.
edit on 21-8-2012 by RELDDIR because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-8-2012 by RELDDIR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You would think the POTUS should have mandatory respect to everybody.

All I see is bad sportsmanship on his part. He should encourage people to do what they want to do.

Disgusting he would say that to anybody. No matter the cause.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

good article.

And,

That arrogant maniac Stephanie Cutter is a real gem by her own rights.

I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw a battleship.

Try googling "Stephanie Cutter" and see her background.

Almost all of her personal "history" is all missing !!
no maiden name, no names of her parents, no husband name, no kids names, etc. etc. etc.

What do we learn from that?

I bet she is a family relation of somebody well known.

Every time she is in a video, her eyes blink incessantly.

That's usually the sign of an amateur liar with mental problems.

But she definitely IS a semi-pro BeeEss'er

edit on Aug-21-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I really dislike Obama, but come on....

I have no issue with this....so he trashed talked....god we are so political correct it is sickening...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

But if you trash talked the president you would be lynched.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So what, is Politico now the "Weekly World News" of GOP tabloids? None of the information was corroborated by anyone, which only makes it a rumor. Since Romney supporters seem OK with their candidate being a gay bashing bully as well as a State Police impersonator and an unpatriotic, job crushing globalist I would think this is OK with them.The funniest part is the article suggesting that Obama is worried about Romney taking credit for the economy turning around on the fat chance Romney becomes president. Romney might get in the White House but the economy isn't going to turn around because of a republicant in the White House. I say this because neither party is truly concerned with making things better or they would have or would be doing so now. This information is equitable to Fox news calling themselves fair and balanced, sort of like on "The five (idiots)" who give viewers one democrap and four republicants, ya know, fair and balanced. I don't personally back either two of the candidates. I think if Americans had any balls left in them we would put Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich in the White house and we'd get some things reformed! It must be boring to live in a bubble and only rely on the unreliable, propagandized, agenda driven spin from people willing to subvert the truth for a chance to sway their inept readers/viewers. And that my friends goes for both sides of our corrupted two party system. Journalism is dead, and Politico is not journalism. Nice try though. Some can be comforted in the allegience of their other blind supporters. It will make the heat you take from opposition easier to handle while those of us that are truly awake can just sit back and shake our heads as we are reminded daily of why we are exactly where we are in this country and why this is what we get as leaders and potential leaders.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 02bmw76

Why do people jump to conclusions?
POLITICO IS A "LEFT-LEANING" WEBSITE!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

good article.

And,

That arrogant maniac Stephanie Cutter is a real gem by her own rights.

I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw a battleship.

Try googling "Stephanie Cutter" and see her background.

Almost all of her personal "history" is all missing !!
no maiden name, no names of her parents, no husband name, no kids names, etc. etc. etc.

What do we learn from that?

I bet she is a family relation of somebody well known.

Every time she is in a video, her eyes blink incessantly.

That's usually the sign of an amateur liar with mental problems.

But she definitely IS a semi-pro BeeEss'er

edit on Aug-21-2012 by xuenchen because:

Wow you are probably right.
Judgeing the discription you just gave she could actually be related to Obama. She has the same life story.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Obama has been "consistent" in pointing the finger. Looks like Joe Biden being sent to the RNC Convention is a sign of a desperate campaign.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican

But if you trash talked the president you would be lynched.

How would we know he doesn't allow two way conversations....I think his resent new conference where he actually allowed questions is the second time in his administration, and he really didn't answer anything and was rather angry/defensive the whole time, I guess no teleprompter....

BTW we should never trash talk the POTUS....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
am i the only one here that thinks this is awsome/halarious? its funny
i think it makes the President more likeable
it is awsome that he is not all P.C. like other politicians!
edit on 21-8-2012 by jplaysguitar because: added content due to lack of

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Well I know if you were to say that Obama is going to get his ass beat, then you would be put on a terrorist watch/no fly list.

I know this because a good buddy had the same thing happen with a far less important political figure.

Had his guns taken was deemed a terrorist had their phones tapped and the works.

All because he said he was going to kick the Governators ass in an essay. While he was a sophomore in high school.

So what would happen if it was the POTUS?

I cringe at that thought.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

you make a good point but that only applys to people like you know
a rival politician could get away with a playfull insult back.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

you make a good point but that only applys to people like you know
a rival politician could get away with a playfull insult back.

That's because they get the press as evidence for free speech.
You could really say anything if its on camera and it's not slander.

But they can twist it behind closed doors.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If Marco Rubio said this to the President, it would be on the MSM and discussed on ATS endlessly.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Yup as a crime against humanity, and a public apology would be requested without a doubt.

top topics

join