It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist facebook pages leaked from CIA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

It must be real:

* Australians for Ron Paul Owner: Brett Carle
* Deadheads for Ron Paul 2012 Owner: Robyn Lansford

Only the American government would be paranoid enough to list foreign Ron Paul supporters and fans of the Grateful Dead as terrorists.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
For "god's" sakes people STILL posting here...

Read the thread...it isn't that long....
I cannot believe anyone is still posting here.....seriously. It isn't 100 pages long. We are at the very top of page 3. There aren't that many replies here.

This is the last time I will be posting here....
It is NOT some "terrorist watch list"....it is the WTPN affiliates list, created by the WTPN....
I have confirmation from Roger Landry HIMSELF....in a personal email conversation via facebook....I am friends with him and he told me himself that it was their affiliates list....someone took it and used it to "attack" or hoax...whichever it may be....

I posted it for responses so we could collectively get to the bottom of it....to SEE if it was legitimate or not. NOT to sit and create some conspiracy that doesn't exist here.....Let's move on now. This is a non-issue and has actually been discussed here before...

This list was edited 3 times by the hoaxers....Roger Landry says he knows he the hoaxers (attackers of their network) are.....Says that when he pointed out the inconsistencies and problems with it, they edited it and re-posted it...

When it was first posted...the part of the document (top of doc) said this "If you are not a member of these forums Please request membership in these groups or like the pages!"

He pointed that out to them...why would a CIA document say that?
They edited it....
It now states.." These groups, pages and websites will be added to the terrorists watch list pending investigation", in place of the aforementioned...

Come on guys...deny some ignorance...do some freaking leg work and READ! Quit just buying everything at face value.....people DO come here to ask questions, not just to post stuff they claim is absolute truth...I said that in the OP...

If I am rash, I won't apologize at this point.......people need to do some leg work....especially when it is just a few pages of thread (if it was hundreds I could understand).

Here is the other thread from March...I didn't have net for that month so I guess I missed it and the search didn't bring it up....(apparently I didn't search well enough, for that I will apologize I guess)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakal26
I am wanting to get more information about this.
Just saw this posted on fb minutes ago and did a search here but didn't find anything.

I am not saying it is "the real deal" and I am not saying it isn't. I am simply wondering if anyone here has any further information.

This thread is NOT for those who want to tell me how I should "get off fb" or those arguing about how fb is a "CIA spying machine" etc etc. I KNOW all these things. I could care less as I don't care to have my name or face or thoughts and opinions out in the open....it doesn't bother me one bit. The breach of privacy does but it is my choice. I will never be able to share information that may have previously been overlooked or never even heard by sitting on sites like this with those who are already fairly well informed (well, most anyways)....all that is for another time and place...
This thread is ONLY for information related to this document....I am really interested to see about this one....(though I will admit, it seems a bit strange to me...it seems to list ALL the things everyone inside the "conspiracy crowd" talks about daily and because of that it seems a bit like some more dis/mis information...but I will reserve judgement)

I am off to dig some more as well...
Will be awaiting and anticipating some responses and opinions about it though.

http:///3jSu7SRM

edit on 21-8-2012 by Jakal26 because: link not working

The source for this is a CT site, so... probably BS...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

ahhh... so it was bs...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Our government might as well just come out with public announcements stating that if you don't drink the kool aid, suckle at the government teet, and like what they like then you are a terrorist and it reads off like a total joke...

I have a love/hate relationship with this country for sure...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
LINK TO SOURCE

Note the ?mark - "TERRORIST" Facebook pages leaked from CIA?

BUT - this is not to say that there isn't a 'terror watch' list - because there sure is one.

I go there only to communicate with family.............NEVER say anything of substance there. Family doesn't care anyway.........but the hidden Zionist power behind facebook sure cares............
edit on 23-8-2012 by de_Genova because:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

Why do you never say anything of substance there?
Are you afraid?

This place.....many are "aware" here....

Places like fb...many are still in "the slumber"...snoring away as it quickly crumbles from beneath them....
Do you fear "them"?

If so....why?

I speak out there....I don't care...
One is only truly free when one no longer fears death and consequence....consequence of doing the right thing!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

And yeah....it was a bs "hoax" or "attack"
Like I said, Roger Landry HIMSELF told me this and showed me information that I provided...

Thanks for reading the thread before posting...
I am sure more will be along to tell us how it is "outrageous"....they won't read...
They are lost and are followers...it is time to LEAD, not follow...

Thanks again for taking time to read! Gives me a small shred of hope for the human race...hope that is quickly diminishing within my soul....nonetheless, a shred!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join