It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist facebook pages leaked from CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I am glad the CIA is staying on top of all these groups, God forbid they offer advice on good health or home education. Folks, if you see someone trying to help others, report them immediately to DHS.

We should all do our part and pay our taxes and die right before social security retirement.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
Looks like I have a lot of liking to do!

I love that organic living means you're a terrorist. I feel sorry for you Americans, your country is going to sh1t and is only going to get worse. Perhaps the population will stop talking and start doing something before you're all rounded up for their little 'camps'.

I keep saying the same thing.
Seems everyone is so docile these days that nothing would make them stand up and take notice.

Sad.....pathetic....I mourn for the young ones who have yet to have a chance to experience or think for themselves outside the boxes they have been placed in.

If organic living and growing gardens and preparing for hard times (hard times include natural disasters...I hope they know that...or economic troubles) then i suppose I am a 'terrorist"....I garden, I can food and stock supplies...etc

An attack on my food supply is an attack on my life and will be met with the same reaction. Self-defense!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah, tell me about it.

Of course, with the way things are going in this world...I hope to be off this rock LONG before retirement age. It isn't giving up or being a coward....I just can't stand to watch it all spiral down day after day, week after month after year....it is suffocating.

Surely, some of us got lost when locating "a host" (biological body) when entering the "physical plane"...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Even if you could click on them to see them. I really don't think it's a good idea for anyone to click to see those pages. You'd be tagged and put into some kind of fusion center watch list.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I don't think those are phone numbers that you edited out from the list, but something else... Potential terrorist tracking numbers, perhaps.

The question is where did this come from? Is it authentic? Assuming so - whoever Justin Stout is - he should be expecting a knock at his door any day now, as his name is plastered all over that list.

Along with a couple dozen Ron Paul support pages.
This can't be real... /blinders

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Surely, some of us got lost when locating "a host" (biological body) when entering the "physical plane"...

Yeah....
But some of us knew how bad things were/are here and wanted to help others.

This life, these bodies... not who and what we are, so the losses we suffer here are equivalent to spilling a bowl of cereal on a Saturday morning. Not a big deal in the grand scheme.

They figure they got the majority hypnotized and/or too scared to speak out, which is true. The 1%-2% that see what's going on and try to make a difference will be picked off 1 at a time until all dissent is squashed. If only all countries could be as well behaved as China.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
New information about this...

First of all...I received (through someone....let's just say, rather close to me) information from Roger Landry himself via fb private message.

This is not what it seems. It is not a "terrorist watch list" (though, it is on the radar I am sure)
It is a list of WTPN partners. That is all. Someone posted this as a "terrorist watch list", I assume, because they don't agree with the views and politics of these people.....(the owners of the pages)

It has apparently been posted 3 different times on what Landry calls a "hack website" (his words...and may explain why ATS won't allow the link to post in full....?...)
He claims they even know who posted it and that somehow (I am assuming) some of "his people" or him or some from one of these affiliated sites have even funneled information to the one(s) posting this about things they got incorrect the first 2 times around and that it was taken down and re-posted with the corrections made, just like they said......

SO....
Isn't what I thought..

I apologize for wasting time here...
Here is another thread I JUST found that also discussed this back in March when it first came out...if anyone is interested you can see how corrections that made it look "silly" then have been made in this revised version.
I see it now.....so...again, sorry about that!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damn....wish I had seen that thread before posting this :/
edit on 21-8-2012 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

He is.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I'm reading a lot of garbage in this thread. People comparing shill Holmes to the Raub 'terrorist'. Wow.

I'll just add that the guy behind the Gaslands film documentary was also put on a terrorist list.

The state of affairs is so bad in this country that they have to start making examples of us, one by one, just because we noticed what's happening. If I were Raub, I'd hurt them just by looking at them. Because I am unafraid of negative power. Their power is below zero, on the number line. Do you understand this? That is why they're stockpiling bullets, and planning on a civil war so they can blow holes in every head that's aware. They have information. That is their primary weapon, and we gave it to them through the handiwork of a few clever and connected jews. zuckerberg. chertoff. the googleman, emanuel, sunstain. List is long, but not endless. I don't see how they can hide from us, since the guys who did the law signing have names, faces, and few will fight for them when tshtf. The drones are expensive to operate, so thanks for paying your taxes, everyone.

Black ops are shooting up the streets in broad daylight now, using the media to twist mercenary acts into lone wolf terrorists gone rabid. Yes, they are targeting persons in these sprees, knowing the ripples will be as warnings to other military members who knew the victims to contain wrongthought. The whores on the tele screens are as crooked as the day is long, and at the last minute they'll come clean, beg forgiveness. What's that famous saying...never forget?
edit on 21-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I had a friend from South Korea, and one from North Korea. They got along fine as they were both US citizens and they simply watched what was going on in the 2 countries.

I was talking with both of them, and they were talking about politics in the US. They said it still made them nervous to talk about anything political, because where they were from, if you talked about it, and the other side got elected, you could be targeted. So people had opinions, but everyone was terrified to voice them.

I suspect some of that is going on in the US right now. Take the Assange issue - I think a lot of people are terrified to even voice their opinions or to do something like follow them on Twitter. I had a couple of friends tell me that - that they were scared to read the cables or speak up on the issue.

Something is rotten in the USA. If it doesn't get fixed soon, the rot WILL spread. It doesn't matter how much isolation or chemical therapy they throw at it.

Why are so many Americans on Anti-depressants?

I'm 45 years old. I see a situation in which the old are TOTALLY out of touch with the young. The old have all the power though.

Those people that are really wired and connected online might be evolving into a totally different MINDSET than the older establishment that has resisted technology.

A big part of it is something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Even if you could click on them to see them. I really don't think it's a good idea for anyone to click to see those pages. You'd be tagged and put into some kind of fusion center watch list.

Oh, don't you worry.

You're already on a watch list just for being a member of ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If these people are terrorists then the entire population of the USA needs to be locked up and the key thrown away......

Way to go CIA, its nice to know you are beyond your mandate once again spying on US citizens in the CONUS>
The ex marine doing psyche evaluation for his posts may be regretting his brazenly patrotic babbling right now too.....
This is all just gone too damn far!
The absolute stupidity of it all is overwhelming....
The police forces of the US must outnumber the citizens......

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This whole thing makes me angry on so many levels! Is the reason Zuckerberg is so rich because he sold all FB users out to the DHS/CIA? Sickening! The one that makes me the maddest is this one:

37. Combat Veterans For Ron Paul 2012 Owner: Antonio Buehler and Nick Allison

My father is a Vietnam combat vet and if he were to make a FB page dedicated to someone with a message/platform he believed in he should have the right to do so without question! (highly unlikely since my father distrusts the Internet and anything that can "track" him). WE SHOULD ALL HAVE THAT RIGHT!
edit on 8/21/2012 by cassiper because: Replied to a member on accident

edit on 8/21/2012 by cassiper because: forgot to mention one of the "alphabet" agencies

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
so according to the list, the only people NOT consodered terrorists are....

wallstreet criminals
bankers
corrupt politicians
run-amock corporations
federal reserve
lobbyists

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Read the thread people...
I have already posted about what this actually was and how it is a mistaken "hoax" (rather, an attack against WTPN and it's affiliates) on this page!

Go back, read it...the thread is two pages long, not 110.
Quit falling in step and do some simple freaking reading...or some leg work.

My "god"....to be ones "well informed" it seems so many here just gobble up anything that is posted without trying to get to the bottom of things.
Sad....it is because of such things that we are all doomed...

It's either gobble up the mainstream bs or gobble up some alternative bs....very few seem to be "actively engaged" and willing to THINK rather than have their thoughts generated for them, by others.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakal26
Look at #116 on that list...

116. Richmond Liberty Movement Owner: Raub Brandon

WHOA THERE!!!! FLAG, STAR, RED FKING ALERT!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Alex Jones is gonna be pissed!
He's nowhere on that list.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2012 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Alex Jones is gonna be pissed!
He's nowhere on that list.

haha, yeah I reckon he might be chewin some sausage behind the scenes or something...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I went to put a backup of the data in my cloud storage and then noticed to my surprise that I could not find the correct folder where I would normally put this in and after a closer look it seems the are numerous files missing in other folders to. All of the sensitive nature, everything else is still there. Guess I'll have to migrate temporary storage.
Think I have a backup somewhere offline.

A bit off topic but I just have thank OP for the accidental help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join