It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blessing of Armageddon Has Begun!! The Fun Starts.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Supposedly Pike wrote this in a famous,, now missing letter.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

so,, yes I know more Players in the creation of the End Game.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23
[more I sincerly apologize for not being on your level of humanity. It seems to me alot of these people on this thread look at you as some sort of prophet or fortune teller. I look at you as another know it all hiding behind a computer typing away to the world, perceiving to be more educated than most people. Although, I will admit you do know your stuff and I do agree with you on some things, most of them by the way. One thing I will not do though is have you talk to me like your above my level seeing were both behind a computer, but everyones a bad ass when no ones looking. I know all about the Jew Zion world we live in ran by the secret society we all know as the Illuminatti, but I don't go exposing them on the web like this. However, I hope you know by talking so much about them and there plans, you are now marked as a threat, and you more than likely will be detained when the time comes, but since you know it all you should all ready know that....By the way i'm just teasing you EarthCitzen your allright you do have some good points.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Originally posted by TRGreer
OP you make some great points but I do get this vibe that you really don't seem to care all that much for "old men."

It is extremely difficult to know exactly what ancient pagans believed because Christianity did a very good job at all but obliterating the belief. It is my perspective that paganism was about living in harmony with mother earth. sure you return to the earth when you pass but it wasn't/isn't like the Christian faith who in my opinion are basically living to die. Everything is about the after life for a majority of Christians

I think paganism was about life not death. Survive and thrive in freedom, peace and harmony with mother earth and all her inhabitants. Do as you will harm no one.

edit on 22-8-2012 by TRGreer because: Added some content.

as an 'old' man,, I resemble that.

Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the Law---- A.C.
christians hate that,, as they think it means that we all will then have a license to kill each other and assorted mayhem,,
self responsibility,, without the devil to blame makes this a hard case to sell to them and the likes of the Religiously Superior

HA! I have been accused of being an old man a time or two as well! I don't believe it!

From my perspective a majority of "Christians" do what they will anyway. That get out of hell free card (Jesus) makes some think they have a license to "sin." The blood runs in the name of God and every faction claims righteousness. A very sad state of affairs.

a very hard sell indeed! In most cases if you dare question or raise a doubt about their faith more often than not this free thinking will earn you the tag agent of Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
** we need to realise that "illuminati" earthlings (politician clubs like bilderberg + other more powerful covert bank controllers), are only TOOLS of what simplistic 2-category christians call "god" versus "the devil(s)"; but more incisively we can introduce a THIRD category of half-evil gods /Titans (HEG), who control and utilise the devils. then your Theological Model Proposals (TMP), will be able to explain ALL paradoxes of why "god" continually fails "his" worshippers; and in accordance with normal scientific reasoning, you can confidently be sure you are onto "something". if the theory fits like no other can, then it is likey RIGHT. instead of self-aggrandising jokes like "i am perfect and almighty", consider that he /"they" are technically INCAPABLE of paying all their own debts to earth, for all the cloning experiments that went wrong, and injecting so much sexual lust /anger /hate and greed into human souls "made in his image"; who because of that, humans always want to fight /f**k and plunder, instead of reason and negotiate properly, using common sense and compassion. in short, even if many of the Titans were half-good in the distant PAST, it sure looks like they panicked after realising their "generosities" to humans backfired, and now all they can do is watch it explode into ww3.

"gods" are much SMALLER than you thought [apart from that CBP "nothing" out of which - INCLUDING the god(s), appeared as the "all that is"..... ontology]. that word "including" is VITAL to comprehend, since Goedelian GLD has caused MILLENNIA of confusion to Theology. several "professors" in oxford uni uk, didnt want to know; sad, no Fame nor extra pension in it for them. so zenos paradox sh*t "abstract math" is STILL being taught in schools to this day since 460bc, only quantum physicicts realised something is wrong, after having to add constants to match results.

** powerful humans contribute to the visible NWO of financial hegemony, which siphons off profits into personal accounts, leaving the 99% slaves in poverty; but those club members die regularly. Think more of the Telepathic "inspiration" IDEAS which continually urge newcomers into greed and immoral conduct, being supplied Not by defunct "devils", but by the scheming remnant half-evil Titans / "GOD" (not= good), desperate to assure us of their "perfection", as they Conspire / Connive to cover up their "Planetary Mal-administration" (PMA) debts to earth, and make it seem we are the only "sinners" in the cosmos. 1% of THEM are embarrassed by that, and definable as GOOD, but unfortunately all the well known names are seriously quite evil or stupid themselves, and do not actually WANT to stop wars etc, because it is CONVENIENT to their own attempted salvations. are you beginning to comprehend now ? see it all fits ?

** because it is very difficult to "know" (can be done) that "they" (god) exists, rather than just have faith and pay tithes to mor(m)ons and the vatican, it is so easy for Them to creep around Telepathically doing almost what they like with ignorant susceptible suffering humans - who are usually too desperate for help (or more salary), and not inclined to exercise fierce LOGIC, and tell the gods to "F-off and pay your Own karmic debts, dont come round here telling me jesus doesnt like me throwing litter out the car window". thus the REAL "illuminati" are the half-evil Titans who continually mal-influence >generations< of earth puppets (like Bush was in his infantile skull and cross-bones club, or freemasons in their 99th level dressed like tarts). The theosophists and maitreya crap, are powerless and nothing to bother about, or hope for, compared with Eisenhower's MIC, who REALLY push the buttons, club members or not.

** in summary what you see as "the" illuminati, are only earth tools of the Telepathic gang of Aliens /'angels' / spirit idiots, babbling about "christ" all the time, but who hardly know what proper spirituality is, quite amazing to discover. unstabilising "Forbidden Knowledge" for the weak minded, so i advise you not to seek "proof", just be happy if you can, and let the 1% Matriarch-biased Final Controllers, deal with the nasty ones, like Chizzerdek (powerful /devious /fierce /collosal ego /not the devil, vectorially opposed, calls itself "god" or "christ", but actually is FAR (far) more deceptively "white" and dangerous to gullible humans, than devils ever could be. "the" devil wouldnt need to do much with that psychopath "in charge" of scivvies to the false "white christ". another piece of sh*t is "osiris" of the etheric "spiritual" component of 3-part (black+yellow+white) group evil. incidentally, ALL "things " to HCM are 3-d, only the Final Question is 2-dimensional "who made the everything that appeared out of Nothing", since nobody can look "behind" infinity to epistemologically "know" IT.

continued next post....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
from previous post ....

** 2-d ontology of the Causal Chain provides the turn back answer, then you just have to survive as best you can, with no certain "help" from 99% earthlings or aliens /"god", and even the 1% matriarchal Assistors are frequently >SO< quiet, they seem useless against all the evil. But their contribution is certainly Deducible / detectable (if you are honest), so we just have to push on with some awareness of their Presences (mother mary you might like to think), as long as it does not become a DISTRACTION to your here and NOW state of Lao Tsu. Listen CAREFULLY for the Kamanic "deo-Nexus" of KPC to hopefully give your "Next Useful Thought" (NUT) in that chain of Packets which you may >retrospectively< call your "Life". so anyone wondering what is "the purpose" of Life, it is simply to gain as much experiences of the world as you can, then rationalise all of it into your own personal system, then die / go on to the next stage, confidently feeling you did your best, and thats that. Pagan existentialism /deo-nexic kamanism.

** one serious reason why "the mysteries" are a mystery, is that too much attention to such thoughts will DISTRACT you badly from more important survival pursuits (like getting MONEY). Realise that even the gods do not have anyone "behind" them to ask for help, so to get full Cosmic awareness, we need to face Aloneness just like they do, in order to learn the deeper problems of existence in the seas of chaos. Mortal life is a complex SIMULATION, with "death" being ironically a gate of hope for the Aware; whereas the worst devils in hell abandoned offers of help, and went to self-extinction via continual acts of evil. humans were given more chance of maintaining the eternal life which you had before "god" experimented, via acceptance of temporary bodies and re-incarnation prior to Liberation, but we have to believe and pursue all this via REASON and LOGIC, not via dogmatism, bigottry and cynicism. we have to be self-centered yes, but not selfish, a very important difference, like airlines tell adults to secure their own oxygen first before helping children. if you cant swim well yourself, theres no point jumping into a torrent, without looking for a rope first to save anyone. neither can the 1% good gods help anyone who continually rejects Love and prefers worshipping homosexuals (OT and NT), since "Mary" does not have Resources /staff nor Time, to cope with 7 billion screaming earthlings each with dozens of problems. the movie 300 has an accurate depiction of "god" as Xerxes, who didnt want Leonides possessions, only his worship, so as to feed off his brain, which is exactly what caused the Greek mortals to reject the Titans if you remember, producing a race of Heros like hercules, see the movies, lot of truth in them.

** mr.stirling might benefit from kamanic expansion of theology. now i need a rest from sitting at computer all day. ive got a wonderful "inversion table" on the patio for stretching tired backs, and Alphaville now sing "big in japan" /"Things will happen while they can.... what happened is history but now i see". but you have to be ALERT and take opportunities. the song reminds me of trip to Hiroshima to feel the sight of that small glittering cannister dropping in the sunlight; also went to Berghoff Bavaria to assess Hitlers view of the world; there is a good video series on youtube "the greatest story never told". we have to look at ALL things, even throat-cutting of live humans, before you can work out the "motives" of god(s). goodluck, may the Jedi Life Force (JLF) be with all readers; repel all evil, turn to women for Love, not the confused jesus who got tricked by his own devils [ buried in Srinagar, quran].

** dance babies, get happy, turn back to youth, forget wars and gibberish, try chickenfoots foxy weiwei, sammy satriani is crisper than jimi even
wow, wriggle that ass* weiwei, i love it !
-------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TJT188
[more I sincerly apologize for not being on your level of humanity. It seems to me alot of these people on this thread look at you as some sort of prophet or fortune teller. I look at you as another know it all hiding behind a computer typing away to the world, perceiving to be more educated than most people. Although, I will admit you do know your stuff and I do agree with you on some things, most of them by the way. One thing I will not do though is have you talk to me like your above my level seeing were both behind a computer, but everyones a bad ass when no ones looking. I know all about the Jew Zion world we live in ran by the secret society we all know as the Illuminatti, but I don't go exposing them on the web like this. However, I hope you know by talking so much about them and there plans, you are now marked as a threat, and you more than likely will be detained when the time comes, but since you know it all you should all ready know that....By the way i'm just teasing you EarthCitzen your allright you do have some good points.

Hey TJT188, it happens sometimes here, that we perceive each other as total a holes, sometimes we are right sometimes not. I was snappy because of your original tone, so it is just who I am to be a wiseacre when basically I don't really care what people think about me personally.
I think if you really sit down and read more of my posts you will see (except in cases here where I rail against self serving religions) that I am really pretty down to earth, and ALWAYS KNOW everyone is equal as humans,, so not sure about the levels of humanity your referring to in your reply,, thats OK though.
I talk like this when OFF the Computer,, if some of my christian/jewish/muslim friends were on this site, they would vouch that I am far from hypocritical or racist nor a hater of individuals in those religions. We talked about it yesterday,, as one of my Catholic co workers actually Lurks Here and she has read these posts. We agree that we might disagree, and love each other totally because we both realize that there is more going on in the world than appears on the surface. And Friends,, REAL ONES are not easy to come by,, so I am fortunate that my Christian Friends still love me,, even though they know,,, and have to hear me Rant much,, on their Religions,, but I promise,, I am not prejudiced,,, I will pick on anyone that deserves it by being as you say,, "acting like they are above me"
So,, no harm meant your way,,
thanks for the words, and more is to come.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

Wow,, will have to sit tonight and reread this again,, you cover a lot of ground here,,
thanks for giving us something to ponder.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I'm sorry that I came across the wrong way you seem to be a very nice person, I apologize. My scrutiny of examining your posts was horrible, I should have read further more into your research. You know what they say "hines sight is always 20 20" lol. Afterwards I did read further more into your posts, and I was actually amazed. You have a very great since of detail, and that is much appreciated. I'm just so confused anymore that it makes me physically ill, and i'm in pretty darn good shape. I'am just desperate to know the truth, and I need to learn how to live my life the way it's ment to be. I have had my moments of clarity, I have seen divine intervention, but yet every day of my life for some reason i'm left wondering why...Do you yourself believe in Jesus?? I know that stuff is personal, but I was just wondering. I believe in Jesus EarthCitizen23, I do. Why do I sometimes feel that all history is a set of lies agreed apon, and that religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich? It drives me crazy!! Crazy, that I feel this way all the time, when I beleive in God..I have to take medicine for manic depression, and i'am finding it is really hard to deal with this sort of disorder, I meen I've been taking meds for it for a very long time in all. I've been this way for years. People say i feel this way because i'm bipolar, well I say it's the damn devil if you ask me, I know that sounds crazy, but it explains why i have this good person with good intentions, intentions that could change the world if i put them to use. Then theres this other person.....This person is completly negative and extremely cold hearted and unpridictable. This person makes me think that Jesus is an artificial being made up so people will stay in line, and that's not how I feel. I don't like that person in me, I hate him I believe it's the devil testing my faith. It's like people now a day's they know the price of everything, and the value of nothing. I know the price in which it costs to believe, but i really, really need to know the value in staying true to it..Thank you for your time and may God bless you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
news.antiwar.com...

Bringing the topic back on track, some new news about the tanks in Sinai.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
news.antiwar.com...

Bringing the topic back on track, some new news about the tanks in Sinai.

It is too me, like watching a tenderbox with kids playing next to it with matches, a couple jugs of gasoline,, etc etc.

I have always wondered why Earth Could not institute an Economy based on Tourism, Education, Travel and Free Markets. There should be a way to detour ourselves from the current ways we live, and move into something radically different for all, but still within everyones comprehension to implement.

If Eygpt, Israel and the Middle East
could hold onto their cute little tempers
without screaming and throwing things at each other,
and become the Salesmen of WHAT THEIR COUNTRIES ARE,
there would be no need to fight.

(Just an Idea,,, I know the difficulties,, etc etc,, no need to flame it)

Point is,, we could easily alter the world economy
and make the Military Options Obsolete with free markets
under tourist oriented, local goods and cheap education.

Maybe students float from local (up to 6 grade) short distance (7-9) to long 10 to 12++) return to local.
Local OUT to Global needs to be Humanities Return to a Simple Prosperity for ALL. Soon, our differences would only be in taste. I like Kelly green, you burgandy,,,, ces't la vie.

( I KNOW,,,,,, DREAMER)

I was going to talk about the wonderful things that these borders do for us,,,, keeping us Separate and all, splendid idea,, who came up with it?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
As I was saying,, the blessing,, and NOW the Prayers for God to Destroy are beefing up
All this sound like the Work of God? I don't think so,,

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: PRAY FOR DESTRUCTION

So,, for those out there who scoff at people when they say that the Big 3 are THE PROBLEM,,,

Think again.

Let us Pray/Prey

“Destroy them God, obliterate them from the face of the earth,” he said, adding a verse from the Book of Psalms: “Some call on chariots and horses, but we will invoke the name of God our Lord, they collapse and fall down but are risen and gather strength.”

edit on 8/27/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added quote

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join