It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blessing of Armageddon Has Begun!! The Fun Starts.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I appreciate your contributing to this topic that has been mostly based on recent pragmatic paranoia. This is the way of things in the US these days. As a Christian, Israel is looking better and better. I get the Post and am checking out the house prices. (OUCH) I feel like a freak because I don't believe in free love.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Interesting thread 23. I have considered myself agnostic for many years, I'm on the fence about God. See, I still use a capital G just in case!

I really don't like the way religions clash and some of the things religious people have done and are still doing disgusts me and I mean, I am really, really angry that so called 'people of God' can do such hideous things to other human beings. Seriously, WTF is/was wrong with these people?

My biggest obstacle with belief in the creator is, how come these ancient tribes and cultures hadn't heard of him? The almighty God, did he just have a favourite region of Earth? Was he neglecting all those dudes and dudettes in the Americas? Were they not good enough for him that he focused his almighty power specifically in the Middle East?

Were they not worthy of his time?

These are the questions that will never be answered by any believers in any religion because they know they can't answer them...

edit on 22-8-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny10

Originally posted by TRGreer
OP you make some great points but I do get this vibe that you really don't seem to care all that much for "old men."

It is extremely difficult to know exactly what ancient pagans believed because Christianity did a very good job at all but obliterating the belief. It is my perspective that paganism was about living in harmony with mother earth. sure you return to the earth when you pass but it wasn't/isn't like the Christian faith who in my opinion are basically living to die. Everything is about the after life for a majority of Christians

I think paganism was about life not death. Survive and thrive in freedom, peace and harmony with mother earth and all her inhabitants. Do as you will harm no one.

edit on 22-8-2012 by TRGreer because: Added some content.

Most people come to a faith in Christ because of crisis, not convenience! Someone dies, someone is fighting cancer etc. Wherever you get your perspective I have no idea. Not my experience. As for paganism, it all sounds good dude. But the very worst of them are very good at hiding their immense sins such as human sacrifice and actual hatred in God. IOW they, believe in Him but they hate his guts. To me, if you hate the creator, you hate life. So what if you are living for the moment? I have not had this blissful experience with pagans all happily joining hands and being considerate. Instead, my experience is an observation of vindictivness and violation. As for the ancientness of paganism making it all so valid and everything, the Navajo faith has it right. First man became a witch.

I would have to disagree with you concerning how one comes to have faith in Christianity. It has been my experience that most Christians became Christians through indoctrination at a very young age.

My perspective comes from reading the bible and my own experience with the church. Do Christians not believe that their great reward waits in heaven for them? Do they not pray for Armageddon? Do they not take joy in the total destruction of earth so they can go onto their great reward?

I have to seriously question your "experiences" with pagans. I mean are you trying to say you witnessed human sacrifice? If you really knew anything at all about paganism you would know that Gnostics and Literalist Christians grew from pagan beliefs. Let he without sin cast the first stone. You must be a very pious person indeed because you seem to be throwing boulders.

edit on 22-8-2012 by TRGreer because: Typo

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
the insightful research work that was presented to the public as the book 'The Fourth Turning' already presents this info

all one has to do is to follow the frequency of self-proclaimed Jewish 'Messiahs' thru time...

the 12th Imam followers in Iran(Persia) are part of this repetition (frequency of end-times adherents)

yeah 'Hamlets Mill' was a very good overview...but the real, intrinstic , contemporary 'meaning' is not found within the academic tome of 'Hamlets' Mill'...

shed yourselves from the 3 Abrahamic Desert Religions...Christian Cult/Hebrew Ritual/Islamic Submission

Nemaste

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Ah, Earth citizen. You are taking part in prophecy right now. Your heart will harden and you will curse God for the things you see instead of repenting.

The destruction that will come is no other fault than our own.

Np, you don't have to have anything to do with God if you so choose.
edit on 22-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Whatever you say, Sniper Jesus!! Love the Avatar,, point made.

You can blame me for the Destruction?,, that is Rich.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the insightful research work that was presented to the public as the book 'The Fourth Turning' already presents this info

all one has to do is to follow the frequency of self-proclaimed Jewish 'Messiahs' thru time...

the 12th Imam followers in Iran(Persia) are part of this repetition (frequency of end-times adherents)

yeah 'Hamlets Mill' was a very good overview...but the real, intrinstic , contemporary 'meaning' is not found within the academic tome of 'Hamlets' Mill'...

shed yourselves from the 3 Abrahamic Desert Religions...Christian Cult/Hebrew Ritual/Islamic Submission

Nemaste

Amen my friend,
but they can keep their religion for all I care,, just don't make destroying the earth ""as god wills"" part of the process of being one of its adherents.

will check out the book,,
thanks and Namaste

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

Nobody in Israel is taking him seriously, he's quite a laughing stock. Why should you?

No one in Israel wants a religious regime, besides a few nuts and a few followers. I'm sure you have similar nut cases in the U.S, but you don't pay much attention to them, right?

I would tend to agree with you,, but it is just like it is here (USA),, where it is not always the Best person picked for the Job,, Here we get either Romney or Obama,, when we ALL Know Ron Paul (Or ANY Libertarian) was what was needed to correct some of the mess we are in,, regardless of some of the lesser points we might disagree with him on,, he should have had the job....
Goes to show you that it really is a mess,, salted down with Religion and such,, so that the majority don't really understand what Long term solutions are needed. Such is Politics.
But it is his influence with those already in power their that needs watching.
My point with him is that he is One of at Least 3 Big Time ""Spiritual Leaders" who seem OK with END TIME Mentality,,, thus he is helping to make it so,,,

NO Will Of God Needed, when we have humans working so hard to produce the 'Return" of various messiah.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Nemaste

Amen my friend,
but they can keep their religion for all I care,, just don't make destroying the earth ""as god wills"" part of the process of being one of its adherents.

will check out the book,,
thanks and Namaste

indeed we are on the same page (as it were)

and i did not need to really bad-mouth the 3 religions as they needed to be ...

myself and my other 2 personalities are in your camp-of-thought

thanks
(the 4th turning is not 'about religion' or eschatology... its about social cycles ranging from 70-120 years between them)

9as it were

-
edit on 22-8-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Interesting thread 23. I have considered myself agnostic for many years, I'm on the fence about God. See, I still use a capital G just in case!

I really don't like the way religions clash and some of the things religious people have done and are still doing disgusts me and I mean, I am really, really angry that so called 'people of God' can do such hideous things to other human beings. Seriously, WTF is/was wrong with these people?

My biggest obstacle with belief in the creator is, how come these ancient tribes and cultures hadn't heard of him? The almighty God, did he just have a favourite region of Earth? Was he neglecting all those dudes and dudettes in the Americas? Were they not good enough for him that he focused his almighty power specifically in the Middle East?

Were they not worthy of his time?

These are the questions that will never be answered by any believers in any religion because they know they can't answer them...

edit on 22-8-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

They actually do answer by claiming the status of CHOSEN PEOPLE.. (separate from the 'others')
the Jewish people are by far, not the only ones who do this,, Christians say,, One and Only Way = Jesus,
the Muslims KNOW that they are right to 'submit to the 'will' of Allah),, so us mere humanist, atheist, and assorted pagans,, are left to be fodder for the Anti Christ or other some such nonsense that paints us as Evil Minions of this Cosmic Drama they have created and ALL are playing their 'bit parts' in the hopes of halos, 99 virgins or some other 'reward' for making sure the heathen are SMITED.

It is obvious to them,, we are the problem,,
so it is funny that God himself is the father of ''Final Solutions'' that ultimately mean Death for Millions if not Billions of HUMANS,,, THIS IS Sick!! sorry my friends of faith,, but leave your religious mind at rest for a minute and think about it as Only a Human,,,

Your God is going to Kill (or divinely allow our ''free will'' to play out his predestined party at the end of time, Armageddon) and BE OK with the fact souls go to Hell...

Whatever. And they think people like me are the problem..

I have a hard time when I hit a butterfly driving my car,,, much less the guilt of billions of souls on my "Divine Head" but Hey,,, It's GOD! that makes it ALL OK.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galactic
Everything what I reading lately is only manipulation.
First to say disinfo is a great tool for manipulation. Forums are the best way to do that.

Israelis will be sacrificed again like on WWII.
It is just the way it is.
Sabathei Tzwi was a self proclamed judish messiah from Turkey.
Search about his sect and what they did in the past.
Armageddon was his idea. Rotschilds liked that idea.
Today they rules all over the world. David Wilcock wrote something about
This also. They destroyed Ottoman Empire from inside.
There is a lot of infos about this sect. But this is the main factor for creating WW3.

I think I understand where you are coming from, His is an interesting side note to this whole line of thought.
Here is Wikipedia info for those who might not know this tidbit of history.Sabbatai Tzwi

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

They actually do answer by claiming the status of CHOSEN PEOPLE.. (separate from the 'others')

...more anti-semitic drivel from the Secular New World Order "Religionist."

Oh, you've studied the major religions have you? Well, surely if you studied the Talmud, you must be fluent in Hebrew and Aramaic. And if you studied the Koran, you must know Arabic. And if you studied the New Testament, you certainly know Greek and Latin. Are you claiming to be fluent in all of these languages as a religious scholar? From what university, seminary, or rabbinical college did you study?

Whatever. And they think people like me are the problem..

Yep. You espouse the Secular New World Order religion quite well, which is the anti-thesis of thousands of years of theological thought.

I have a hard time when I hit a butterfly driving my car,,, much less the guilt of billions of souls on my "Divine Head" but Hey,,, It's GOD! that makes it ALL OK.

But laying baseless charges against the three (3) main Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) - now, that's just fine as long as it supports your secular anti-religious bigotry. Right?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
OP, i think (and hope) that you are being overdramatic here. While i share your views about Rabby Ovadiah Yosef as Jewish Taliban/Iran-type theocracy proponent,he is spiritual leader of a Shas party with 11 (not 4) Knesset members that are part of ruling coalition out of 60-70 (excuse me but it chages so rapidly lately i just stopped following ). Shas also has 4 minister posts.
This is serious parliamentary force that needs to be reckoned with.
Adding to it, Rav Ovadiah is extremely important religious leader for Sephardic Jewish community. Maybe not the most important, but one of most importants, surely.
Significant political power. Courting him prior to important decisions when majority is not clear is pretty normal.
Also, current crysis hardly looks like Armageddon-type one. Worse thing i see happening - Israel strikes, there is major regional war, economies world wide crumble. Which is really bad,but not Armageddon-bad.
And in your concentration on Abrahamic religions and their alleged self-fulfilling prophecy drive,you completely disregard Chinese and Russians who have more so much more destructive power then Israel or Muslim states and who want to (and probably can in the future) challenge US global hegemony. This is much more Armageddony, i think.

I do agree that China and Russia are very much in the game here,, as is ''shown in prophecy'' circles too,, this I get.
Putin himself is courting the religious leaders of Russia in the same manner. The Opiate is used against the addicts in terms that allow the nation state to play everyones fears against each other. I am not so stupid as to think that our own government does not have some fine bible scholars somewhere on the payroll,, it would be stupid of them not to, given what a big part religion plays in world affairs.

I like the word Armageddony!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

Cookie Monster my dear fellow human,, I promise I am not putting you off,, and must admit that I have not answered you yet,, because I can tell I really need to address each thing you have said individually.

until I finish on that ,, I will take one of your latest quips and make comment.

Oh, you've studied the major religions have you? Well, surely if you studied the Talmud, you must be fluent in Hebrew and Aramaic. And if you studied the Koran, you must know Arabic. And if you studied the New Testament, you certainly know Greek and Latin. Are you claiming to be fluent in all of these languages as a religious scholar? From what university, seminary, or rabbinical college did you study?

Hand over my credentials? Did I ever say I was fluent in ANY Language? No,, I simply said I studied some Hebrew at our local Temple in my Hometown.
(I was Taught by a Sephardi Jewish woman with a deep Spanish accent,,lol)

My first language was Southern,,(actually Southern RedNeck and Appalachian like dialect) English that is,,, then in middle school my first 'foreign' language was Latin, taught by a wonderful woman who instilled my love of Greece, also tried to learn some Greek,, but IT IS DIFFICULT,,, even when in Greece,, speaking is one thing,, reading etc another,, and that is modern Greek,, not ancient Greek as was used for the books you seem to think I know Nothing about,, but yes I have studied some and wish I was FLUENT.
What little Arabic I understand, is because of my sister whom lived in the Middle east as a Muslim for over a decade,, until war in Kuwait brought her home. She is FLUENT,,, so I doubt she lied to me about what I have asked in regards to the Quran,, when I needed clarification on things,, but No neither of us are credentialed scholars, ,,,,, yet.
Other Languages I have SOME experience with are: German, Gaelic,Spanish, Italian, French and Siouxian,, but just aquaintance,, not fluency,, but I am interested in learning more if time permits. I can sing some in various languages better than speak as I listen to a lot of World Music,, and I won't list those languages,, as they too are just a smattering here and there,,, not FLUENCY
My travels in regards to my personal studies in this have taken me to France, England, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Turkey and Greece.

I have no plans on visits to Israel, nor Saudi Arabia any time soon,, unless you want to fund more explorations in this matter for me?

Eygpt is next as It Obviously is the Birthplace of so much of this mess,, not where you would think in Israel.

So,, thank you very much for asking,,
but No
I am NOT FLUENT IN ANY LANGUAGE,, including English,,,,

And You?

PS: and even though you will not believe it,, I am about as Far from being with the NWO as one can get,, that was funny,, all because I speak about something outside of the box you have created for yourself and Humanity... very rich.

edit on 8/22/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added line that begins: Other Languages I Have Some..

edit on 8/22/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added PS

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumogeek
reply to post by TheJourney

Does Jewish law according to halakhah apply to everyone living in Israel, even if you are not Jewish? What about Muslims and Christians that live in Israel?

I think so.

I am only quoting here,, so this is not my words,, but seems to be the consensus I find.
from a blog,, so that it has that Scholarly feel for Cookie Monster,, Kudos to the blog writer Tyler Durden even if I don't agree with a lot of his writings,

he quotes from Jewish Sources,, so if this is Anti Semetic,, damn.

According to Orthodox Judaism, a non-Jew (goy) is inferior to a Jew in every conceivable aspect. This inferiority is absolute, inherent, intrinsic, and not subject to any related or unrelated factors. Rabbi Abraham Kook, the religious mentor of the settler movement, taught that “the difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews — all of them in all different levels — is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.” The teachings of Kook are based on the Lurianic Cabala (Jewish mysticism), which teaches the absolute superiority of the Jewish soul and body over the non-Jewish soul and body. This means, according to one Rabbi who is member of the Chabadi Lubovitcher sect, that “every simple cell in a Jewish body entails divinity and is part of God.” In 2003, Rabbi Saadya Grama of the Beth Medrash Govoha, the renowned Talmudic school of Lakewood, NJ, published a book in which he claimed that Gentiles were completely evil and that Jews constituted a separate, genetically superior species. The book published under the Hebrew Title “Romemut Yisrael Ufarsahat Hagalut” quoted numerous classical Jewish sources to prove Jewish superiority over the rest of humankind. The difference between Jews and gentiles, he argued, is not religious, historical, cultural, or political. It is rather racial, genetic, and scientifically unalterable. The one groups is at its very root and by natural constitution “totally evil” while the other is “totally good”

so,, is this proof enough that they promote themselves as God's Chosen? What does that really mean,, have you thought about that,, or as a Christian just accepted it as what ''God" said?
Same goes for all ''Chosen People" trying to put themselves apart or above the rest of humanity,,

I think Germany tried that once or twice,,, ???

edit on 8/22/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Thank you for thinking so,, I am not sure that is the right word,,nor do many here,, but to be honest,, it was written sort of fast,, thus some claim I am Rambling on and anti semitic and other choice words of color..

but regardless,, thanks for the uplift

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TJT188

Hey, EarthCitizen thank you for making me now dumber after reading your rambling bunch of bs. I'am not sure if i have a set religion or not, but I know there is a god and someone was here to spread his word. Rather if it was Jesus, Mohammed, or whoever. I believe religion has been chopped and screwed so much by man that we have been led to follow all these different type of religions, because the devils army "The worlds government" doesn't want us to know the truth.But i also know that these 3 senseless religions also say that there will be people like yourself, and thousands more that will speak exactly what you just typed, but it's not up to you, me ,or anyone else to determine someone else's beliefs....It's between a person and there personal relationship between them and God- creator- Allah, there all the same my friend two many religions and only one God.

Sorry to have Increased your Stupidity, that was not my intention,, but I am sure it was told it would happen in a Prophesy somewhere,, sometime.

Can you point out my rambling that made you actually agree with me? Seems at the end of your quip that you think very similar to what I rail against,, or are you just dumb as you state?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRGreer
OP you make some great points but I do get this vibe that you really don't seem to care all that much for "old men."

It is extremely difficult to know exactly what ancient pagans believed because Christianity did a very good job at all but obliterating the belief. It is my perspective that paganism was about living in harmony with mother earth. sure you return to the earth when you pass but it wasn't/isn't like the Christian faith who in my opinion are basically living to die. Everything is about the after life for a majority of Christians

I think paganism was about life not death. Survive and thrive in freedom, peace and harmony with mother earth and all her inhabitants. Do as you will harm no one.

edit on 22-8-2012 by TRGreer because: Added some content.

as an 'old' man,, I resemble that.

Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the Law---- A.C.
christians hate that,, as they think it means that we all will then have a license to kill each other and assorted mayhem,,
self responsibility,, without the devil to blame makes this a hard case to sell to them and the likes of the Religiously Superior

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny10
You sound like the classic liberal who feels that womans time has just begun. And its all based in sex, sex and more sex. Not the brains. Not the worth. Just the physical appearance of the woman. If you don't look good enough to be a sex toy-well maybe in your next life. If you are too old to make money from your body-maybe your next life.

Where have you been over the past 100 years? Do you really think that throwing out all tradition in favor of the philosophy "new is always better" works? You don't do the people of faith any favors my dear. Why not find fault in Stalin, Mao, or Hitler who had no place for God in their lives. Were they progressive and enlightened? Its all about control my dear who cares where the platform starts! Bilderburg, high Masonry, Illumati, all they care about is not losing control because they have control believe it.

Ultimately its not what you do, its who you believe in. My power happens to be in my faith in Jesus. Who do you believe in, yourself? What if someone takes that away? None of us are going to be fresh and clean as the newly driven snows. Its a fallacy, period.

Actually where I derive most of my thought is From the Perennial Philosophies
so I would hardly be throwing out ALL TRADITION,, just the parts that require humans to kill other humans to fulfill some blind lust given by their gods desire to have an End Game.

Actually Hitler was raised Catholic,, and spouted much Christian drivel to get to where he was in total control.
Although raised in the Georgian Orthodox faith, Stalin was an atheist.

and according to Wiki Answers, Mao Zedong may have been raised in the Buddhist tradition, but he rejected all forms of religion for the atheistic socialism of Marxism-Leninism, which sees organised religion as the 'opiate of the masses'. Mao Zedong's own thoughts, while rooted in dialectical materialism, also contain elements of Confucianism and Taoism. so even he could not totally escape the influence of religion

that is nothing close to what i envision, I don't care what you believe,,, as long as it doesn't affect me,, or aim to destroy the world thru End Game type senario

In your last statements: Ultimately its not what you do, its who you believe in. My power happens to be in my faith in Jesus. Who do you believe in, yourself? What if someone takes that away? None of us are going to be fresh and clean as the newly driven snows. Its a fallacy, period.:flame

That is an interesting concept. My Power,,, hmmmmm

PS: What do you mean with this start,,,

You sound like the classic liberal who feels that womans time has just begun. And its all based in sex, sex and more sex. Not the brains. Not the worth. Just the physical appearance of the woman. If you don't look good enough to be a sex toy-well maybe in your next life.

classic? WTH

edit on 8/22/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/22/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added PS

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

tptb are the theosophists that are planning the global war to blame it on Christianity/Islam/Judaism.
Albert Pike laid this plan out clearly. He was a theosophist. What they are good at is infiltration and scapegoating. they blame the people they are attacking for the deeds they perform behind the scenes.
Albert Pikes plan for the 3 world wars has and is coming to fruition and it has NOTHING to do with the Abrahamic religions except for them laying the blame on them.
It's the hegelian dialectic played out to it's end game doctrine.
Krishnamurtri failed in his overshadowing and that spirit left him and in the end he was an empty shell. The next attempt at maitreya will most likely take hold and it is this poser that leads the world into destruction through insincere flatteries while planning their demise.
Theosophists created WWI,WWII and WWIII. They accuse others just as their father the Accuser/Liar/deceiver/Poser has done from the beginning. It's really an old story meant to hide and obfuscate truth so that a lie will be accepted in it's place.
Now, what was the reason Albert Pike gave for his reasons for creating these wars? A star for the first person to tell it truthfully. HINT: it's the reason for the op

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

you said:
my experience is an observation of vindictivness and violation

in regards to pagans,, and I understand,, having experienced the same,, but as we all know this is true everywhere,, Churches, Mosque, Temples and yes even Pagan Circles,,

now I do happen to know an exception to the rule for each of these,, but that does not excuse the Leadership from their own games and dirty tricks ,,, this is why I have a No Guru Policy,,

Divinity speaks through Nature to me,, that is just who I am,, (sure the fundies will love this,, and mark me as one who speaks to the 'devil') but I am not trying to put any religion down more than another,,

just pointing out some of the main cast members of this Moment in History's End Game PLAY.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join