It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blessing of Armageddon Has Begun!! The Fun Starts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

In pagan belief,, everything 'hinges' on the earth returning to it's natural state of being.
Will we be afforded that in you ideal situation?

My spiritual (religious?) beliefs are that Humanity Needs to extract itself from the damage done by Religion in God's Name,, I do not call for the total Annihilation of individual religions nor their adherents destruction.

I just say they should take a back seat to what is at this time in history our greatest threat.
Self Destruction rooted in Religious belief systems that are geared towards an "End Game" mentality.

You are very correct, and I don't desire to see a homogenizing effect over the whole planet, except that Respect for each individuals Humanity needs to be the first priority. I savor and relish in our differences,, as ignorant as some of them are and before we hand the keys over to any who would rule others by their own Religious beliefs I am called to stand up and say enough.

There has to be a foundation upon what you are envisioning to happen,, and it is not happening given the current status and way that humans are interacting with each other. I don't claim to have all the answers as some here proclaim,, I am just stating a point.

In the Future,, My belief (religion?) is that Humanity comes to terms with our differences and allows for the movement of various belief systems to thrive under the Umbrella of our Shared Humanity.

Maybe each religion will get their own Asteroid to Terra-form and establish their individual kingdoms,,, while us Pagans can stay here with an Earth Returned to Nature and allow us to strive to live in harmony with Earth. (this is tongue in cheek,, so don't freak out people)
So,, you would have to give the earth to Indigenous peoples who are not mainstream in their ''religon'. because we believe you can not own the land as other religions believe, it is all Sacred and Holy,, not just certain spots,,, some have just gotten more foot traffic.

You could still visit if you like, we aren't all that bad as portrayed by the Major Religions I mentioned.

Everyone will Claim Earth as their own in the End,, so it is best that we work these details out,,,
I tend to do it by poking fun,,, and I can take what is dished out in return.

I respect Humans,,that deserve my respect,
not books that tell me I am required to respect themselves or the book thumpers saying I am damned if I don't.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

You'd love a book by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaimon called "Good Omens". It's about Armegeddon and the end of the world - but incredibly humorous and insightful.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

In reply to a thread created regarding

Who is Excited about the End Of the World?

I posted my reply with this thread of course on my mind.

I said this:

In my own way, in a thread I created, I am pointing to the people who are excited about this, and it is detrimental to the whole of humanity.

Christians, Jews and Muslims as a block of religions formed out of desert life conditions and a Patriarchal society have for the past 2000 years been ACTIVELY Working to Make It Happen.
Instead of seeing our fellow man and woman as HUMANS First,
we demonize and create conditions of "Other"
that have infected us all so much that now, it might actually be "Normal"
to desire and be excited by the prospect of humanities end.

We wish to Be the Phoenix, yet we are just Canary in Cages
who submit to this fiction we have created for ourselves
with very little wiggle room for escape from our self destruction.

As Phoenix we can rise from the ashes and be reborn to Live Again a more virtuous Life.
Within that is a desire to 'return to simplicity'.
We really are seeking a way out of this heavy technological consumer oriented way of being,
and wish for more integrity and compassion towards our fellow beings.

Basically we want to be good, and prosper with equality.
None of us like our lives of social slavery to empty philosophies of material wealth when we see others suffer.

We all know the way it is now is wrong,,

It is like we are the ALTERNATIVE WORLD
that has a polar opposite that is a UTOPIA.

Time for a Quantum Jump in Unison
to achieve anything different than what we have now.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Ah, Earth citizen. You are taking part in prophecy right now. Your heart will harden and you will curse God for the things you see instead of repenting.

The destruction that will come is no other fault than our own.

Np, you don't have to have anything to do with God if you so choose.
edit on 22-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Nobody in Israel is taking him seriously, he's quite a laughing stock. Why should you?

No one in Israel wants a religious regime, besides a few nuts and a few followers. I'm sure you have similar nut cases in the U.S, but you don't pay much attention to them, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Originally posted by ezekielken
I love you Earthcitizen23. Now about those topless hawaiian women? Namaste

P.S. Will you be my leader?

Thank you EzekielKen,, I Love you too,, but NO I cannot be anyone's Leader, because I am busy trying to lead myself out of this mess. Self Responsibility and a firm NO GURU policy has always worked well for me. Never follow one,, and definitely don't try and become one,,, it never ends well.

Now,, the Hawaiian Woman who is enticing Abraham is something I thought up years ago when someone asked me what I would do If I had a Time Machine.

I said I would go back
Grab Abraham,, since he was the ''father'' of all 3 of those naughty, silly religions,,

and I would take him on a vacation to Hawaii.

The Bible Sure Would have Been a Lot more Fun to Read, and Follow as a Guide to my Spiritual development if we had a more Matriarchal society View for our most Holy Books.

if I could have gotten all 3 of them at once
Jesus would have been a surfer dude and Mohammed would have been trying to round up virgins to toss into the Volcano for Pele!!
Much more interesting outcome for Our Future I am sure.

You man, are a well awakened person. I'm glad and that topic gave me hope that the process is happening. A process that is not satanic or sinister. The process I'm speaking of, is the gaining of common freakin sense!

Welcome to the spiritual awakening. You become smarter as you grow up if you're on the right path.

Now I got to ask, are you a capricorn by any chance?

Armageddon. Will it ever come? I sure hope not but the book I pay attention to the most, Revelations, says it will. Still.. It could not happen. You never know until it happens.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Everything what I reading lately is only manipulation.
First to say disinfo is a great tool for manipulation. Forums are the best way to do that.

Israelis will be sacrificed again like on WWII.
It is just the way it is.
Sabathei Tzwi was a self proclamed judish messiah from Turkey.
Search about his sect and what they did in the past.
Armageddon was his idea. Rotschilds liked that idea.
Today they rules all over the world. David Wilcock wrote something about
This also. They destroyed Ottoman Empire from inside.
There is a lot of infos about this sect. But this is the main factor for creating WW3.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
OP, i think (and hope) that you are being overdramatic here. While i share your views about Rabby Ovadiah Yosef as Jewish Taliban/Iran-type theocracy proponent,he is spiritual leader of a Shas party with 11 (not 4) Knesset members that are part of ruling coalition out of 60-70 (excuse me but it chages so rapidly lately i just stopped following ). Shas also has 4 minister posts.
This is serious parliamentary force that needs to be reckoned with.
Adding to it, Rav Ovadiah is extremely important religious leader for Sephardic Jewish community. Maybe not the most important, but one of most importants, surely.
Significant political power. Courting him prior to important decisions when majority is not clear is pretty normal.
Also, current crysis hardly looks like Armageddon-type one. Worse thing i see happening - Israel strikes, there is major regional war, economies world wide crumble. Which is really bad,but not Armageddon-bad.
And in your concentration on Abrahamic religions and their alleged self-fulfilling prophecy drive,you completely disregard Chinese and Russians who have more so much more destructive power then Israel or Muslim states and who want to (and probably can in the future) challenge US global hegemony. This is much more Armageddony, i think.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

You'd love a book by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaimon called "Good Omens". It's about Armegeddon and the end of the world - but incredibly humorous and insightful.

Everyone would love that book. It's a great book. It colours how I view psychics on this forum.

'When most people said "I'm psychic, you see," they meant "I have an overactive but unoriginal imagination/wear black nail varnish/ talk to my budgie"; when Anathema said it, it sounded as though she was admitting to a hereditary disease which she'd much prefer not to have.'

I remember getting my copy signed by both of them.

Of course, everyone knows an unsigned Pratchett is worth more than a signed one but I did get to meet Neil Gaiman so yay.

And to stay on topic, also from Good Omens.

'You think wars get started because some old duke gets shot, or someone cuts off someone's ear, or someone's sited their missiles in the wrong place. It's not like that. That's just, well, just reasons, which haven't got anything to do with it. What really causes wars is two sides that can't stand the sight of one another and the pressure builds up and up and then anything will cause it. Anything at all.'

edit on 22-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You mean it didn't start at the 2012 Olympics???? O actually it didn't... Nothing to see here move along.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm an atheist. But sometimes I wish there would be an Armageddon just to finally be rid of all these nutjobs. There wont, but unfortunately they're dumb enough to think a few bombs going off in the ass-end of the world means anything besides political garbage. Jesus didn't exist, so quit annoying everyone with your tired, boring, and insane ramblings.

Originally posted by rebellender
Flamboyant Propaganda

So,, My good Christian friends of Israel,, you got what you have been praying for,, an Israeli Taliban movement in power..... Good going,, I hope you are happy with all you have done to make this party something special.

what do the Christian sect have to do with a Jewish Rabbi ?

Welcom to ATS an Alternate Creative Writing Fiction Forum

Derp. Ever heard of the 700 Club? It's like a Zionist infomercial.
edit on 22-8-2012 by TylerKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerKing

Due to work, and time, I have not yet been able to address some of the comments, such as the one you point to, or COOKIE MONSTER,, I have not forgotten you all.

Yes, they seem to be able to forget how much they themselves are involved in this process,,

especially if you are sending $$$ to such a ""Good Christian Organization""

anyone remember Pat and his African tour years ago??

This is the issue,, No one seems to be able to look objectively at the evidence that they are helping to destroy the world,,

but that is OK,, It is GOD"S Will.

right.

be back after work,,, keep it civil and remember

Only You can Prevent Armageddon.
edit on 8/22/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
you should join the eternal church of the multiverse.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Brilliant !
Thank you

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Originally posted by ezekielken
I love you Earthcitizen23. Now about those topless hawaiian women? Namaste

P.S. Will you be my leader?

Thank you EzekielKen,, I Love you too,, but NO I cannot be anyone's Leader, because I am busy trying to lead myself out of this mess. Self Responsibility and a firm NO GURU policy has always worked well for me. Never follow one,, and definitely don't try and become one,,, it never ends well.

"SELF RESPONSIBILITY AND SELF LEADERSHIP!" That is the key, It finally clicked with me this time around on my spiritual journey, that only I am responsible for my own actions upon this earth and in this realm of existence. It can take many lifetimes to achieve such self awareness! There is a big difference between enlightening others via the planting of seeds in which to blossom and being a guru, a guru is a seeker of admiration, there is no admiration sort here, only the planting of seeds and the speaking of truth.

Namaste Earthcitizen23

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hey, EarthCitizen thank you for making me now dumber after reading your rambling bunch of bs. I'am not sure if i have a set religion or not, but I know there is a god and someone was here to spread his word. Rather if it was Jesus, Mohammed, or whoever. I believe religion has been chopped and screwed so much by man that we have been led to follow all these different type of religions, because the devils army "The worlds government" doesn't want us to know the truth.But i also know that these 3 senseless religions also say that there will be people like yourself, and thousands more that will speak exactly what you just typed, but it's not up to you, me ,or anyone else to determine someone else's beliefs....It's between a person and there personal relationship between them and God- creator- Allah, there all the same my friend two many religions and only one God.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OP you make some great points but I do get this vibe that you really don't seem to care all that much for "old men."

It is extremely difficult to know exactly what ancient pagans believed because Christianity did a very good job at all but obliterating the belief. It is my perspective that paganism was about living in harmony with mother earth. sure you return to the earth when you pass but it wasn't/isn't like the Christian faith who in my opinion are basically living to die. Everything is about the after life for a majority of Christians

I think paganism was about life not death. Survive and thrive in freedom, peace and harmony with mother earth and all her inhabitants. Do as you will harm no one.

edit on 22-8-2012 by TRGreer because: Added some content.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You sound like the classic liberal who feels that womans time has just begun. And its all based in sex, sex and more sex. Not the brains. Not the worth. Just the physical appearance of the woman. If you don't look good enough to be a sex toy-well maybe in your next life. If you are too old to make money from your body-maybe your next life.

Where have you been over the past 100 years? Do you really think that throwing out all tradition in favor of the philosophy "new is always better" works? You don't do the people of faith any favors my dear. Why not find fault in Stalin, Mao, or Hitler who had no place for God in their lives. Were they progressive and enlightened? Its all about control my dear who cares where the platform starts! Bilderburg, high Masonry, Illumati, all they care about is not losing control because they have control believe it.

Ultimately its not what you do, its who you believe in. My power happens to be in my faith in Jesus. Who do you believe in, yourself? What if someone takes that away? None of us are going to be fresh and clean as the newly driven snows. Its a fallacy, period.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRGreer
OP you make some great points but I do get this vibe that you really don't seem to care all that much for "old men."

It is extremely difficult to know exactly what ancient pagans believed because Christianity did a very good job at all but obliterating the belief. It is my perspective that paganism was about living in harmony with mother earth. sure you return to the earth when you pass but it wasn't/isn't like the Christian faith who in my opinion are basically living to die. Everything is about the after life for a majority of Christians

I think paganism was about life not death. Survive and thrive in freedom, peace and harmony with mother earth and all her inhabitants. Do as you will harm no one.

edit on 22-8-2012 by TRGreer because: Added some content.

Most people come to a faith in Christ because of crisis, not convenience! Someone dies, someone is fighting cancer etc. Wherever you get your perspective I have no idea. Not my experience. As for paganism, it all sounds good dude. But the very worst of them are very good at hiding their immense sins such as human sacrifice and actual hatred in God. IOW they, believe in Him but they hate his guts. To me, if you hate the creator, you hate life. So what if you are living for the moment? I have not had this blissful experience with pagans all happily joining hands and being considerate. Instead, my experience is an observation of vindictivness and violation. As for the ancientness of paganism making it all so valid and everything, the Navajo faith has it right. First man became a witch.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerKing
I'm an atheist. But sometimes I wish there would be an Armageddon just to finally be rid of all these nutjobs. There wont, but unfortunately they're dumb enough to think a few bombs going off in the ass-end of the world means anything besides political garbage. Jesus didn't exist, so quit annoying everyone with your tired, boring, and insane ramblings.

Originally posted by rebellender
Flamboyant Propaganda

So,, My good Christian friends of Israel,, you got what you have been praying for,, an Israeli Taliban movement in power..... Good going,, I hope you are happy with all you have done to make this party something special.

what do the Christian sect have to do with a Jewish Rabbi ?

Welcom to ATS an Alternate Creative Writing Fiction Forum

Derp. Ever heard of the 700 Club? It's like a Zionist infomercial.
edit on 22-8-2012 by TylerKing because: (no reason given)

TylerKing, everyone has a very different life experience. You aren't the center of it all believe me. Go ahead and not believe, no one is stopping you. Just because an idea is popular such as atheism, doesn't make it right though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join