It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blessing of Armageddon Has Begun!! The Fun Starts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy
Sorry for the short post, but isn't this supposed to be in the predictions/paranormal/whatever forum?

I don't see anything real in this thread besides religious and prophetic ideas. With all due respect.

sounds more like the rant section is perfect for this post.. ;p

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'd love to see some fightin over who's god has the bigger unit.

It's like watching the Religious Special Olympics

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I'd love to see some fightin over who's god has the bigger unit.

Idiot Number 1: Herp derp. My God is the one true God, your one is false!

Idiot Number 2: No, your God is Satan. My God is the one true God.

Idiot Number 1: Only a devil worshiper would say that! Your God is the Devil!

Idiot Number 2: You're trying to test my resolve. No your God is the devil!

Idiot Number 3: Both of your Gods are the devil. My God is the one true God!

..... And so on, so forth until one of them decides to annihilate the others :/

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Flamboyant Propaganda

So,, My good Christian friends of Israel,, you got what you have been praying for,, an Israeli Taliban movement in power..... Good going,, I hope you are happy with all you have done to make this party something special.

what do the Christian sect have to do with a Jewish Rabbi ?

Welcom to ATS an Alternate Creative Writing Fiction Forum

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Meanwhile,,, taking a peek at some of our other Wonderful Leaders of Civilization we have this one:

A group of House Republicans visiting Israel as part of an official Congressional delegation last summer enjoyed a late night of drinking at the Sea of Galilee that included swimming and, in the case of one member, a little skinny dipping in the place where the Bible says Jesus walked on water.

way to go GOP with all that Moral Superiority you got going there.... way to go.
I am sure Jesus will be proud of you all when he comes back to kick ass over at the Hometown Field of Armageddon

Saw this on the morning news. Not sure what all the trouble is over this unless they are nbot telling something? Naked skin in the water should not be any more a sin then dirty swim trunks in the water...did he EE in the OOL maybe?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Wait a second!!!

Let's get back to the topless hawaiian women thing again.

How does that come into play here?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The good Rabbi needs to go bang his head on a stone wall a few more times like the rest of his retarded head banging country. Maybe he can take the entire Israeli government with him and they can all knock some sense into themselves.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
They are just as bad as the Muslims if they want to institute any type of religious law. There is only one civilized ideal when it comes to both politics/government, and religion, and that is separation of church and state. It is barbaric to institute any other type of system, no matter where in the world one is located. Not everyone in Israel is a Jew, and they should not be punished under Jewish law.

It's that simple. And if Israel wants to persecute anyone who isn't a Jew, like the Muslims do to anyone who isn't a Muslim, then the US needs to push for the imposition of heavy sanctions against the hypocritical nation. The fact that they have been treating Palestinians the way they have for so long, when viewed from any angle, is especially hypocritical, but it is even more so when they actually claim to be morally and ethically superior...ie less barbaric. No, they are just as barbaric, because they let religion dictate their government, and there are many other problems with this type of system than I have listed here.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I really don't get the point of this thread.
You don't understand the major religions of the world or don't agree with them so you do the intelligent thing and make a hypocritical mocking post in the WWIII forum. You're so much more intelligent than all of them - as well as not judgemental like all of them - and to prove it you judge and mock them.

And lets top it off by mocking handicapped people too.

Whatever you need to do to feel better about yourselves.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Jez!! Where are the Prophets from Hawaii,,
maybe we should listen to them,, and go swimming or something instead??

they weren't really any better than any of the others

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I guess I can sympathize and understand,,
I mean
If Abraham had been born in Hawaii,, We Would Not have to worry about all this End of the World stuff like Armageddon because he would have been fishing for sharks,, or maybe shirtless himself, he would be
watching a sunset and drinking coconut juice with a couple of topless Hawaiian Women and I doubt he would have been up to

Not necessarily, ever hear of Pele?
books.google.com... 1tI84&sa=X&ei=vwE0UObVL-Ti2QXghIHYDQ&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Hawaiian%20end%20to%20the%20world%20myth&f=false

www.mythencyclopedia.com...

All religion even Buddhism and Hinduism have an end of the world scenario.

www.mythencyclopedia.com...
www.dreamscape.com...
edit on 043131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

There is a new solution in town. Give it a try. Israel Loves Iran!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Regarding your Hawaii remark, during the time that Adam and Eve are rumored to have existed, it is quite possible the middle east was a lush place, similar to Hawaii. The rivers and small lakes, since then, have dried up leaving deserts. Just my 2 cents.

As for religion, it's stupefying, though I can understand why so many people flock to it. I'm not sure how anyone can possibly believe in the word of any god while ruling a country, especially in the Middle East. According to most gods, murder is a high sin; political leaders are often responsible for mass murder and suffering, yet we're supposed to believe that they actually think they are immaculate in the eyes of their god? Yeah, right...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

you are so full of # I don't know where to begin, your long rambling insane post of nothing and less than nothing wore me out before I could read the last paragraph. you should see a doctor or take the pills regularly that were already prescribed for you... what a nut case.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So, Just got home,, and too my surprise found all of these interesting comments. I will start at the bottom and work my way back and try to respond to each reply to this thread.

Thanks to everyone for responding,, no matter what you think,, I enjoy reading all remarks and comments,, no matter how vile or glowing the tone.

Looks like I have a full evening of responding,, so here goes.

(Actually after casually perusing the comments,, I will work from last to first,, but may take a few out of order because my response may be longer.

thanks again,, obviously touched upon something here

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcamp2011

you are so full of # I don't know where to begin, your long rambling insane post of nothing and less than nothing wore me out before I could read the last paragraph. you should see a doctor or take the pills regularly that were already prescribed for you... what a nut case.

Thanks for the comment,, good to know I said something that got under your skin,, problem is,, since all you cared to do is say I am full of fecal matter,, you never really pointed out what was wrong with the thread.

Did I step on your feelings because of your religious outlook?

Yes,, I did ramble in the thread, but it was intentional, as I tried to put some humor where most of the time people just Attack,, sort of like what you have done.
That is OK,, I can handle it.

Nut Case? How?
Doctor? Sorry,, I am also a Medical Heretic,, and don't run to the Sacred Doctor Shop for every boo boo,, and my mental state is hardly Nut Case as you stated. Maybe Not what you are used to hearing in the bubble that you must reside in, but definitely not a nut case because I think that our Religious Leaders Have Failed us for going on a few thousand years now,, and the BIG 3 are humanities worst offenders in that regard.

Sorry if I burst your bubble.

and if you wish to DISCUSS this thread,, you can do it without attacking me personally,,, even though I can handle whinny snot nosed little boys who get their feelings hurt when told the truth,, if that is the case.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just curious if the original poster understands the term, "halakah" or "halachic ruling". I would be curious to know what one finds so terribly offensive about Jewish law. Is there something about the Ten Commandments that you find so offensive?

Is this an anti-semitic, or even anti-Israel thread?

I have read extensively on Jewish Law. The Torah - the first 5 books of the Bible - contain an extensive array of rules and regulations for civil society, and must be read in context along with corresponding commentary.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth", for example, is not to be taken literally. No, it refers to adequate monetary compensation. Before you accuse Jewish Law of being so irrational - I would beg to differ. Jewish Law is very, very complex, and extremely detailed and specific. It is highly rational as well. I actually couldn't think of a better code of laws to organize society in a rational manner.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Regarding your Hawaii remark, during the time that Adam and Eve are rumored to have existed, it is quite possible the middle east was a lush place, similar to Hawaii. The rivers and small lakes, since then, have dried up leaving deserts. Just my 2 cents.

As for religion, it's stupefying, though I can understand why so many people flock to it. I'm not sure how anyone can possibly believe in the word of any god while ruling a country, especially in the Middle East. According to most gods, murder is a high sin; political leaders are often responsible for mass murder and suffering, yet we're supposed to believe that they actually think they are immaculate in the eyes of their god? Yeah, right...

I said Abraham,, not Adam and Eve,, because he is the pivotal human that may be a true historical figure and is given as the "Father" of the BIG 3 due to his legacy. When he supposedly was alive,, yes, some of the area was still very Lush and full of vegetative life, but that was not the real point. The Point was that Patriarch type societies and Matriarchal societies are totally different in their views of the World and God/dess.
A good work to read on this is from retired professor James DeMeo, Ph.D and his study
Saharasia: The 4000 BCE Origins of Child Abuse, Sex Repression, Warfare and Social Violence

Which would make a great thread on its own.
Thanks for your words,, look forward to hearing more from you again.

Saharasia: The 4000 BCE Origins of Child Abuse, Sex-Repression, Warfare and Social Violence

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The root of all this is Pigs, just think for a minute here...if they hadn't banned eating pigs in the middle east due to their scarcity and the fact it was just very hard to grow them there then they would be all happily stuffing their faces with the best meat.

Be it Ham, Bacon, Pork or dried pork sausages these guys really missed out. Having to stick to eating things like dates and bird's their tribes would not of fractured away so many years ago. The only pig products were kept by the leaders and elites of the time and they forbade the eating of the meats under some kind of hokey religious impurity stories for the masses. These pork wars saw the splitting of the early Middle Eastern Countries into factions all holding the pig meat as unholly...just so the elites could keep all the snags for themselves.

The elites of course knew this scam but hey it worked and still does to this very day, all hail the mighty PIG!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I appreciate the OP's position here and contend that America is about to join them. Just today the republicans added outlawing abortion to their platform and Romney stated that "the separation of church and state has gone too far". These actions and statements mesh with Joseph Smiths' "White Horse Prophecy" which calls for a theocratically run government with a mormon president.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join