It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blessing of Armageddon Has Begun!! The Fun Starts.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Israeli defense officials consult with Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

Just so you know,, this is the Rabbi that wants Israel to adopt as their national Law, Halakha.
This Rabbi was the founder of the Shas political party in 1984
and the Shas advocate a state run according to Halakha, the Jewish religious law.
Today in Israel, this party holds at least 4 seats in the Israeli Knesset.

This is not your ordinary Rabbi at the local temple,

Go and research this one,,
as you might be seeing him a bit more on
the World Stage of War for Entertainment of the Elite.

So,, My good Christian friends of Israel,, you got what you have been praying for,, an Israeli Taliban movement in power..... Good going,, I hope you are happy with all you have done to make this party something special.

Believers, can always make vague prophesy come true under the right circumstances. At this time in history, we have such a moment,, and we should all hold our breathe as the
"Leaders of Spiritual Flocks"" Maneuver Humanity to the Brink of Total Self Destruction.

And All for following the belief system of a couple of Not so Well Written Books, gathered together from sheep herders, desert hermits and assorted madmen who wish nothing but to keep humanity in the darkness of our sad and pitiful past where we have collectively wallowed in the mud of Religious Arrogance. That might not be how they wanted it,, but sadly that is how it is turning out my friends.

The "Good" Rabbi,, is Not alone in his desire to bring about the day of Judgement,,, because as we all know, It is Gods' will and word that has decreed that Humanity must go through this Fire of Apocalypse and self Destruction,,

before our Knights On White Horses arrive,,

Be they, Jesus Christ Himself ,
the Imaam Mahdi
or the Long Awaited,, and inspiration for the others,, the Jewish Messiah.

(The Matreiya of Buddhism will patiently wait on the sidelines Non Attached to it all, like a good Buddhist, until the real End of this Kali Yuga)

For those Worship Teams,, we have in our Left Corner,, the tough as nails Lover of God's holy word,, Ayatollah Khamenei,,
[ when I personally have always thought that it was Sufi poet Rumi who was the REAL Spiritual leader of Persia?? Oh Well,, brawn over brains I guess won out there.]

and in the Right Corner we have Christians very own beloved but Forlorn looking cast off of the Nazi years,, Pope Benedict XVI

So,, they will all be stirring up the pot soon enough to get enough of their Worship Teams Ready for the Final Battle of Good VS Evil,, with each of course firmly planted in the "GoodSide" of all this mess.

The Rabbi will Ring the Bell for the Fight to Begin,, because as we all know by now,,

after How many Omen Movies and horror flicks about the Antichrist????
they all have to meet up over in the desert for the Multi-National Fun Fest Called Armageddon

It is All Written Out in their Rule Books,, Divinely Ordained to come to Pass by our Loving Creator god.

#1) The Talmud and the Torah
#2) The Holy Bible,, esp. Version 2, the New Testament and it's kick ass ending of Revelations.
(That John guy had some twisted dreams up on that old Copper Mine Isle, Patmos)
#3) The Quran and assorted other desert notes.

So, this is where Humanity has fallen.

Following the advice of Old Men who get their knowledge and expertise from about 3 collections of Books,, mostly written or at least influenced by the authors Life in the Desert.

I guess I can sympathize and understand,,
I mean
If Abraham had been born in Hawaii,, We Would Not have to worry about all this End of the World stuff like Armageddon because he would have been fishing for sharks,, or maybe shirtless himself, he would be
watching a sunset and drinking coconut juice with a couple of topless Hawaiian Women and I doubt he would have been up to

Spawning a Race of Idiots that have nothing better to do than Divine """GODS WORD""" from a bunch of crazy crap a gaggle of sexually repressed men in the desert hallucinated and proclaimed their outlook on Life.. And NO I am NOT ANTI SEMETIC,, I am picking on all three of these hopelessly Leaderlessly Lost Religions and the mess that they are guilty of helping to arise,, just by Belief.

Jez!! Where are the Prophets from Hawaii,,
maybe we should listen to them,, and go swimming or something instead??

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Meanwhile,,, taking a peek at some of our other Wonderful Leaders of Civilization we have this one:

A group of House Republicans visiting Israel as part of an official Congressional delegation last summer enjoyed a late night of drinking at the Sea of Galilee that included swimming and, in the case of one member, a little skinny dipping in the place where the Bible says Jesus walked on water.

way to go GOP with all that Moral Superiority you got going there.... way to go.
I am sure Jesus will be proud of you all when he comes back to kick ass over at the Hometown Field of Armageddon

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I love you Earthcitizen23. Now about those topless hawaiian women? Namaste

P.S. Will you be my leader?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
I love you Earthcitizen23. Now about those topless hawaiian women? Namaste

P.S. Will you be my leader?

Thank you EzekielKen,, I Love you too,, but NO I cannot be anyone's Leader, because I am busy trying to lead myself out of this mess. Self Responsibility and a firm NO GURU policy has always worked well for me. Never follow one,, and definitely don't try and become one,,, it never ends well.

Now,, the Hawaiian Woman who is enticing Abraham is something I thought up years ago when someone asked me what I would do If I had a Time Machine.

I said I would go back
Grab Abraham,, since he was the ''father'' of all 3 of those naughty, silly religions,,

and I would take him on a vacation to Hawaii.

The Bible Sure Would have Been a Lot more Fun to Read, and Follow as a Guide to my Spiritual development if we had a more Matriarchal society View for our most Holy Books.

if I could have gotten all 3 of them at once
Jesus would have been a surfer dude and Mohammed would have been trying to round up virgins to toss into the Volcano for Pele!!
Much more interesting outcome for Our Future I am sure.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
'Armageddon' is an hallucination, an idea, an internal fantasy. Why worry about the 'end of times' when you are healthy today.. Every living creature alive or that has ever lived will have/have had their own end eventually. Don't swallow no books/scrolls!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
** haha EarthCit, u got so many things right in that post i cant resist to congratulate ! yes were due for some 'entertaining' tv in coming months, even better than cheney moving global guardian up to nova scotia for 3 weeks. "believers can make vague prophesy .... reminds me of "broken clock is right twice a day ! even my kids know that scribblings on the back of passing goats by locust-eating negev babblers, does not demonstrate the Big One was so smart at communications. didnt even give the sumerians a phoenetic alphabet, what went wrong there mr.cloner-sitchin ?

** ah well "its a mystery" as the great opera-singer Toyah said, who are we to propose the gods are morally smaller than us ? 12ft titans on Zab-nibiru they might be, but Butchers of Earth is more obvious, certainly not "all-Righty" aliens. come get me babies, ill help you comprehend your astronomic DEBTS.

** well those religious twats (even tibetan mock 'buddhists' ) just dont understand the HCM like you 23 seem to have worked out. "the Tao that is objectivisable is not the eternal Tao. but it needs Kamanic "Goedelian Loop Dissipation" ( of perspicacity energy), and Packetal Consciousness KPC, to see proper proof of Zenos Paradox and how Russel / cantor /goedel got screwed up in their own subjectivity,,,,, as did "the god(s)". what a revelation to conclude even el-daoud had his neck stuck up where it shouldnt be !

** god not = good, but is a form of evil itself. well if people INSIST on fighting (for whatever reason), then let them feel the pain and reincarnate, so as not to be so keen next time, BUT (but) the real tragedy is all the relative innocents who get the DU radiation and white P dropped on them. congenital malformations, Danang dioxin, etc etc. nicer to get nuked properly.

** repressed homosexual goats hallucinating on heat-stroke, actually get followers proclaiming women are evil !!! haha, women (as a race) are the REAL knowers of love and saviours of madmen, they dont merely philosophise ABOUT it. but then the poor darlings get treated as "inferiors" to be raped, and cant get into heaven !! haha, well they can come into Our heaven instead ... all the interesting people go to hell anyway

** oh quite refreshing to read someone intelligent, i hardly know any !!! you even repel gurus and "dont want to be one. brave, independant 23, u must have gone thru hamlets mill (and macbeths denmark) to get to this enlightenment. but i still wonder why Ventura and Seagal dont want to be Potus ? i had their emails once, but now they undeliver. you make me happy today, i didnt think ANYONE on the whole planet comprehended Lao Tsu and the KPU, welcome to the few !! (very few). namaste. haha well the girls in the whore house do, but they are not human after all ! i better go celebrate with zhizhi
depeche revelator, PAIN version.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I Wonder what the " Good Rabbi " has to say about a Lasting Peace in the Middle East ? Not Much I Bet.........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

It seems that NONE of our Spiritual "leaders' really want Lasting Peace,,, unless it is through their way to Armageddon. That is the Problem,, they all eventually end the same according to them..

that is why Humans need an Alternative to this madness outside of this path we are on.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

Wow,, you understand Hamlet's Mill..

Thank you for your words, off to work,, will reply in full later.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Religon = Smoke and Mirrors, Its really about Power,Land, Oil, Banks and Dollars. You know that.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
but maitreya IS the antichrist, a poser that claims to come in peace but throws humanity under the bus in alignment with the "destroyer". His flattering words only fool the undiscerning that cling to them like static.
Krishnamurtri was a complete dissapointment that ended up as nothing more than a philandering mysogenist after that spirit left him as a powerless and vaccuous shell. Sorry, but maitreya is the catalyst behind the coming destruction but of course he will scapegoat all he can. Share international, and the theosophists, you know, those that placed and raised Hitler into power through the Thule Society have been planning this with the UN for years. I agree with you though that the 3 religions you refer to have become impotent to this scheme as most have become scriptural illterate as to allow this type of rhetoric to go unchecked as if it's factually based. As if prophecy is being performed by those that will be oppressed from the machinations of the beats in these times. The Sabbatean end times is most certainly exploiting scripture to perform this evil and those like you are quick to attach this evil to those that do good.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The prophets in Hawaii are too busy chillin"! Went island hopping over there two years ago and while on "the big island" I saw The Church of "insert violation of T&C substance here". You know what they're doing, and it ain't starting trouble!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I've long thought that Israel is leading the US around by the nostrils, it's pretty damn obvious.
It hadn't occurred to me til recently that this basically comes down to the War of the Mightiest God. This should be interesting. Whose Messiah will come first to save them? And when none do, uh oh.

But I have to ask, I'm not getting where you're coming from with this Rabbi thing.
How will this bring about "Armageddon?"

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The countdown?
Or the openng act?
The main attraction maybe?
Armageddon began the day God made the earth......
God is timeless.....existng outside of time.....
Armageddon was a planned event before the world began....God could see that way back then.....
The question then becomes one of Why dd He organse it all this way?
Its all so llogcal, and filled with misery and sorrow beyond bearing.
Yet the show goes on.....
makes one wonder what kind of being He really IS......
If this is the gentlest way to raise up manknd to heaven, is it worth it?
How many more untimely deaths?abruptly ended , many before they barely began the journey.....
I question these stories the preachers would have you believe....
IF They are ALL wrong save one by defintion......
Then theres a vast majority of deluded people runnng around.....all screwing thngs up!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
so, all of the above posters....everyone of them....needs to refuse to be a victim....
if you all could be more like a warrior....a new mentality to view this world with.
and one needs to actually read and get into scriptures of different peoples to see spiritually. and REFUSE to be a victim of evil.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Sorry for the short post, but isn't this supposed to be in the predictions/paranormal/whatever forum?

I don't see anything real in this thread besides religious and prophetic ideas. With all due respect.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
one must read the old text to understand "in the last days Israel will stand alone, no nation will be by her side... but against her" so why say, she Israel, is bringing the USA down or in to a mess when she, Israel, will be all alone???
There is still text and prophets to come before the end times, yes we are close but not yet here. there still needs to be built the new temple, the blood sacrifice, the 2 witness. all before the end times so do not fear yet. there still is time for the nukes to fall

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
O.K. So if I got this right and if the three main prophets came from ............... let's say Holland, Australia, and Hawaii the way to heaven would be joints, beer, and surfing........................Quick sign me up before heaven gets full. Great post thanks for sharing.
Peace and curiosity to you all.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
one must read the old text to understand "in the last days Israel will stand alone, no nation will be by her side... but against her" so why say, she Israel, is bringing the USA down or in to a mess when she, Israel, will be all alone???
There is still text and prophets to come before the end times, yes we are close but not yet here. there still needs to be built the new temple, the blood sacrifice, the 2 witness. all before the end times so do not fear yet. there still is time for the nukes to fall

personally i think the temple being rebuilt was being refered to tha past temple. but either way, all three events, blood scrifice, temple, and 2 witnesses can happen in 1 day.

either way i say the short few years of pain and suffering of our loved ones will all be rewarded when the Messiah returns ...although there are many people and animals i love, i think it might be better to end it faster then to drag on this world with so many suffering. lets get it over with like ripping of a band aide. the waiting is killing me (and others)... literally
edit on 21-8-2012 by loueber because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Lol, oh religion, y u so silly?

But on a serious note, they old 4 seats. That isn't anything influential or powerful lol. There isn't much that they can do except try and build on their support which will take years to expand or, more likely, crumble.

There is nothing to worry about from him. I would be more worried by Benny Netenyahu tbh.

Also, why did you only pick the four major religions?! There are some 2,800 deities in the world. I am sure they are offended not to get to play a role in your Apocalypse :/

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join