Who Does The (U.S.) Government Intend To Shoot?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Lately, several U.S. Government agencies have been purchasing those hollow point bullets.

Are they all running low at the same time, or is there a deeper possibility?

This article has one wild theory presented by a retired Major General.

He says the DHS "special security forces" will take on the whole U.S. military !!

Wow !!

possible?

By Major General Jerry Curry, USA (Ret.)

The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S. No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used — those causing the civil unrest — must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens.

What would be the target of these 174, 000 rounds of hollow point bullets? It can’t simply be to control demonstrators or rioters. Hollow point bullets are so lethal that the Geneva Convention does not allow their use on the battle field in time of war. Hollow point bullets don’t just stop or hurt people, they penetrate the body, spread out, fragment and cause maximum damage to the body’s organs. Death often follows.

Potentially each hollow nose bullet represents a dead American. If so, why would the U.S. government want the SSA to kill 174,000 of our citizens, even during a time of civil unrest? Or is the purpose to kill 174,000 of the nation’s military and replace them with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) special security forces, forces loyal to the Administration, not to the Constitution?

Who Does The Government Intend To Shoot?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
174,000 rounds really isn't that much ammo for any federal agency. 295 agents in 66 locations are not going to take on the military. Your average mid-sized city police department is way bigger than that.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
They're going to shoot 'domestic terrorists' aka you, and anyone that stand up.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I seriously doubt it, one AH-64 could wipe out the whole of the dhs, but I have intel that the US.Mil has more than two!
I think someone may be writing one of those bad sci fi B movie scripts.

(Edit)
To add, using a 40 cal. pistol to pursue an enemy with a rifle would be folly.
edit on 20-8-2012 by g146541 because: folly

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Do you think for one second that the people will let this administration shoot at our military and we will just watch it happen?
Oh no that would be a great deal of fun,to kill REAL BAD GUYS! They will not have a chance unless we are hit with NBC weapons.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
And (because I accidentally double posted) all we poor civilians have are dum dum hunting rounds for improved tissue cavitation.
Think of how well some of us can shoot.
edit on 20-8-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: making the best of a double post.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Interesting theory, however I don't think it very likely. as soon as they begin shooting Americans wiith hollow points, everyone will know what time it is. They will lose dramatically in what some would call a landslide of lead poisoning.

I for one don't think they have the balls to try it, this is most likely just the .gov preping for a "worst case scenario" situation. It is their job to be prepared no matter what.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Seems to me they don`t need to take out our Military when they are not mostly here.
How many are overseas these days? I`d also look for a big deployment to happen just before they make a move on the civilian population as well. Then what will that leave us.

It`s nice to think we would have a chance but I just don`t think we do. Once they take the internet and cell phones out we would be sitting ducks lost and falling in small groups way out hardwared so to speak. Just the drones are serious bad news. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

And come to think of it what is the Social Security Administration paying for something like this for? We should start the attack on them now for spending our money that isn`t going to be there when we are entitled to it or are they going to raise the retirement age to 100. That simply is not their money to spend that`s money that was stolen from my checks I was forced to pay.
edit on 8/21/2012 by Connman because: added last part on SSA

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
He says the DHS "special security forces" will take on the whole U.S. military !!

It's led to some bad situations, but I can't help laughing at the absurd (god knows there's plenty of that going on). This idea cracked me up.

Whatever they may have in mind for the ammo, certainly they don't plan on facing the military with it. I believe that would be one of the most one-sided battles in history.

That being said, it does make one wonder what they have up their sleeves here.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why bother with all that cumbersome ammo, reloading and so forth, when you can have a few well-placed EMPs and really eff things up! I think that approach would be far more effective if "they" wanted to exterminate America.

However, I'm really curious as to why the Social Security Administration needs ammo....they afraid an angry mob of grandmas and grandpas are going to storm the facilities with their walkers and canes? Does this mean they already have a stockpile of guns to load the ammo into? Shouldn't we demand a clear answer, since our Congress is useless?

edit on 8/21/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: formatting

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

In the war in Iraq, our military forces expended approximately 70 million rounds per year. In March DHS ordered 750 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. It then turned around and ordered an additional 750 million rounds of miscellaneous bullets including some that are capable of penetrating walls. This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living American citizen.

That's a heck of a lot of ammo for domestic reasons!

A larger question is: Where does he get his information from?

No sources in the article and he comes across as pretty paranoid. For example, he's suggesting Obama is up to no good and has the means to kill every American. That's an insane idea. It'd be insane whether a Republican or Democrat said it or thought it. He's actually shouting 'FIRE' in a theater and sharing his worst nightmares with whoever reads his article.

Snopes says partly true.

edit on 21-8-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I doubt that you have heard this elsewhere, but the situation is clear: Enough hollow-point bullets to kill every American four times over.

First, we have this incredible rush for the government to furnish itself with this equally incredible amount of bullets that are outlawed by the Geneva Convention but are being distributed around various federal agencies in the US.

What doesn't fit is that these are pistol bullets not .223 rifle bullets so they are not the typical bullet used for general warfare. Pistol bullets are for extreme close-range use. Watch a fire fight video from Afganistan. The number of rifle bullets fired is probably ten thousand to one pistol bullet. So why so many hollow-point bullets pistol bullets? The practical anwser is because they do a very good job of rendering tissue dead in excess of a legal, solid projectile.

Then there are those stocks of stored plastic caskets and concrete crypts

The only vialble solution I can come up with is that the bullets are in deed for American citizens and are ordered exactly for that purpose. And they want supplies enough to finish the job.

Why? They expect some horrific event--and you can take your pick of the several possibilities. That event will be of such magnitude and of such a long duration that virtually the entire population of the US will be dying of starvation.

The bullets are to be provided to local agencies to provide a cheap, easy means for people to kill themselves or more than likely allow the deed to be done by those agencies. It will be similar to a Jim Jones type of situation where people understand that there is no escape from that fate and will chose to take themselves and their families to approprate places for their own elimination. Or mark their doors to invite the squads to come in.

Such a plan, an extensive, assisted suicide plan, would be merciful in one regard you could surmise if you were enthroned in a lofty government bunker, but it also would make the cleanup easier for the one-percenters.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

And what makes you think that our corporate regime will hesitate from using NBC weapons against the citizens? They helped Al Qaeda murder 3000 americans so like would this be a big deal?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Do you think that the veteran patriots would be having tanks?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Its a bit over the top for them.besides they want workers and the land.they also need infrastructure people.Bio is the way I expect to be nit given through vaccines.

No tanks require a great deal of support and supplies.They will be quickly killed if they are deployed against American citizens.
Not to mention the military is in control of heavy weapons.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

What doesn't fit is that these are pistol bullets not .223 rifle bullets so they are not the typical bullet used for general warfare. Pistol bullets are for extreme close-range use. Watch a fire fight video from Afganistan. The number of rifle bullets fired is probably ten thousand to one pistol bullet. So why so many hollow-point bullets pistol bullets? The practical anwser is because they do a very good job of rendering tissue dead in excess of a legal, solid projectile.

Heckler & Koch did an 8 year production run of MP5/40 from 1992 through 2000, most of these went to Federal and Local U.S. agencies. I believe these are selective fire.

Might help explain quantity and the fact that not all weapons in .40 are pistols.

H & K MP5

Scroll down for users

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
They're going to shoot 'domestic terrorists' aka you, and anyone that stand up.

Wonder if they plan on the civilians shooting back.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
174k unlucky canadians..... bang bang...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Mid-July, my family and I were on the tail end of a 2-week road trip across six states in the Western US, driving back from California towards home, Colorado. We were on I-80 E, not quite in the middle of Nevada when we started seeing extremely, extremely large convoys of military trucks & equipment headed in the opposite direction, I-80W. Where we were, going east takes you straight through Salt Lake City, and going west takes you straight through San Francisco. The only major through-ways or highways that junction off of the interstate in Nevada take you down towards Las Vegas, which you could then take down to LA (pretty sure). So, not sure where this was headed, but don't think there was a base anywhere near to where these vehicles were traveling, and I believe the closest place these could have been coming from, would be somewhere near the Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah. Maybe further, but by process of elimination, and speaking from a regional sense, that's what I deduced.

Anyway.... there were at least 30-40 separate vehicles, separated by about 5 minutes in each group, 5-7 per group. They were the trucks with the fabric on the back, desert-colored, with something in the back, like dark green metal boxes, pretty big, stacked up. More interesting, however, were the semis. The semis were in the middle of the group of vehicles, dark green army-colored cab, with an open trailer, with more of these big green metal boxes, but much bigger than the ones on the smaller trucks. They were stacked two high front to back, two semis together in the middle of each group. Separated between each group were regular semis with company (civilian names) on the white cab, but with the same metal boxes on them. After all the military vehicles were done going past, later on, maybe with an hour, we saw more of the civilian semis with the same green metal boxes stacked on them, headed in the same direction. My question is, why would they have civilian vehicles carrying military supplies or equipment? Reminded me SO much of "Close Encounters" when they gassed the town in Wyoming and brought in equipment using military semis with fake civilian logos on the outside.

I was ALL OVER the western US and didn't see one weird thing until Nevada and then later, here in Colorado, where I always see weird stuff
About two weeks after we got back, we started seeing, until last week, the large military choppers with the double rotors or whatever the blade things are called, in twos, doing laps around the front range. Though I'm used to see military copters and do think it's weird, haven't seen these before, not in pairs day and night. Looks like they are practicing doing something, by the way they fly. Haven't seen them in the past week, though.

Thought I'd throw this out there. I have been on here for a year or more talking about the odd military activity and troop movements up and down the freeway here. Think it helps when talking about things such as are in this thread because when you have more of the big picture, can help shape theories, possibly. Hope this helps in any small way. Don't know what it means or if it means anything at all, but I did think it was weird. Wonder what's in those boxes???

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Maybe it's part of the new healthcare act. *bites lip

top topics

<<   2 >>

join