It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sale of tarot readings and spells banned on eBay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
eBay really empowers buyers IMO... they have an awesome buyer protection plan for most transactions and always work with buyers to avoid scams, which are inevitably going to happen on a site like this. Sellers in turn have to avoid getting banned and need to keep their feedback rating high to ensure future sales. I can totally see something like psychic services being a problematic gray area for this whole system. Way too many buyers probably just cried foul if nothing went their way (or things actually did, but "not enough").

It's so unmeasurable and I think eBay is trying to both cover their asses and save money by letting their customer service guys go thru more cases per hour that are much easier to resolve.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i don't think it has anything to do w censorship/ religious beliefs or anything of the matter , i think the move is because , say IM a reader, i say you will win 25 million dollars today, the person waits all day and doesn't win anything and tries to sue over the fact they didn't win anything and the fact they are complete morons lets face it people, there really are people w 2 brains cells that will believe anything not to mention, just from a scammers point of view, how the hell do you know if its not your next door neighbor just setting up some scam business throwing darts against wall, so i can see why, i don't know why you shouldn't to be able to buy the physical cards , that seems odd to me , because they could be seen as art, and art is protected speech , so pretty weird on that aspect

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
The banning of Tarot cards being sold on ebay.........

You thought they would have seen that coming.................

OMG I spilled my coffee and broke wind at the same time i laughed so hard.......

Thats great!

Funnnier than buying a psychic reading on ebay actually.....

Note: your really good pyschics ususally don't charge...let alone are found on ebay...looks like Ms Cleo will be out of another racket.

maybe she can do card readins by snail mail?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
These people selling services are just trying to make money,fgs...surely selling a tarot reading is a better way of making money than starting a war?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Considering that stuff similar to tarot readings has lead to war (Oracles?), I'm not so sure everyone would agree.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Had my tongue firmly planted in my cheek there. I'm new, so you probably don't know me yet. Someone realised that this may happen (as in the past)
Another form of prevention is better than cure. Just look at the mass 2012 hysteria which was probably started by someone who channelled some information from someone's gran who came from the future and wanted to warn us. And with all the talk of WWIII it will only be a matter of time before someone else's gran from the future channelled one of the ebay readers about the actual start date of this event...see where I'm going?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join