It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the award for the greatest evil go to Satan or God?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
If your god created everything than he made evil, wasn't lucifer his right hand man at one point? Did he not create him? If your big excuse is that man made evil than there's a big loophole in your theory, that would also mean man created love.... So it's either man created good/bad love/evil or your god did.... Which is it?

In a material world in which we find ourself in at present is a world filled with good and evil.

Within this realm though.... This one.

There are many " mansions" and this is just one.

The mansion we are trying to inherit has already been given to us once. We are trying once again to make it back.

Lucifer is said to be here, right?

We are the fallen and we are the ones helping the fallen.

Our God is allowing us to undo what we have done. I'd say that's a pretty good father.

Can't blame God every time we make a bad choice. We have to be accountable.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why not blame God.

Did he not give Satan dominion here as well as the power to deceive us all?

If Satan is real then we have no power against his God given supernatural power.

Regards
DL
edit on 7-9-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

More to the point, everyone fails to realize that "Satan" was never a bad guy. One, he doesn't hold a flame to "God"s track record in the criminal history department. And two, all he does is provide opportunities for us to learn from our mistakes.

Is it his fault that we only want to be good at being bad? Like you said: blame "God" for that.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
+ 1

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Why not blame God.

Did he not give Satan dominion here as well as the power to deceive us all?

If Satan is real then we have no power against his God given supernatural power.

Regards
DL
edit on 7-9-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

That's a question to ask someone who believes in Satan. Lol

I don't believe there was an angel called lucifer, sorry.

I said that what is an actual deceiver is " matter".

The human/ spirit is not in balance with matter.

We continue to go the opposite in which the good order of nature goes.

I feel as though I must continue to repeat myself, all the while my words are not being read, or something? Lol

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Fear not. Nature knows how to look after herself. She will be here long after man goes extinct.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

None of it was "real", per se. Spirit Science explains it much better than I can. Essentially, all the truth was watered down into metaphors that were taken literally by an uneducated society, before being clouted as truth by businessmen who were more interested in control than enlightenment.

Make sense?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
That is why Christianity pushes for obedience while the Jews had previously pushed for virtue and wisdom.
Christianity reversed the Jewish elevation of Eden to a fall to instill guilt in people for seeking knowledge.
Much easier to manipulate the dumb than the bright.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

None of it was "real", per se. Spirit Science explains it much better than I can. Essentially, all the truth was watered down into metaphors that were taken literally by an uneducated society, before being clouted as truth by businessmen who were more interested in control than enlightenment.

Make sense?

I love spirit science and all of the videos are great ways to view God before ever even attempting to read a biblical scripture much less the entire Bible.

People have to have a different type of mindset when reading the Bible and like I said, the videos of spirit science are awesome! I've watched them ALL!! So yeah, makes sense but not complete sense as truth is literal and metaphorical.

Control has been had, and still going on but there is truth because it doesn't hide!! The saying comes to mind, " truth always comes out" but you have to be open to it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That is why Christianity pushes for obedience while the Jews had previously pushed for virtue and wisdom.
Christianity reversed the Jewish elevation of Eden to a fall to instill guilt in people for seeking knowledge.

Regards
DL

The Roman Empire is about to fall and it will be conquered!

Secret societies have not allowed the truth to go unheard just as other secret societies try to suppress information.

Universal secrets have been kept secret and what bothers me is we are soooo close to war with Israel and Iran.

Christians believe Israel to be the chosen people, while others see Israel for what it is, a metaphor for the children of god from ALL NATIONS, not just one.

Christians will not blink and eye to take down the Moslems! Grrrr..... Drives me crazy!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Spirit Science actually explains it a lot better than the Bible ever did. The Bible had a hard time imparting a lot of the information, so it chose to use metaphors that confused people and then say, "Stop asking questions and just listen."

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Spirit Science actually explains it a lot better than the Bible ever did. The Bible had a hard time imparting a lot of the information, so it chose to use metaphors that confused people and then say, "Stop asking questions and just listen."

Maybe it has .... To you but from where I sit it helps making clear that which it doesn't explain which is the Word..... The story.

It's ok to ask questions but be wise as to who you ask.

God is SCIENCE!! Lol
edit on 11-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Regards
DL

Secret societies have not allowed the truth to go unheard just as other secret societies try to suppress information.

Universal secrets have been kept secret and what bothers me is we are soooo close to war with Israel and Iran.

Christians believe Israel to be the chosen people, while others see Israel for what it is, a metaphor for the children of god from ALL NATIONS, not just one.

Christians will not blink and eye to take down the Moslems! Grrrr..... Drives me crazy!

Eh. Check your meds. Something is wrong.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Hahaha..... Meds is not for me. I like the NATURAL high. What do you know about the nature of all things little grasshopper? You are still learning how to hop..... I'm running full force ahead of you.

www.hermetics.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Quite the swollen head and ego I see.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Quite the swollen head and ego I see.

Regards
DL

Do you see your reflection?

Swollen ego not had by you? Of course not!

You have shown your swollen head in every thread, have you not?

Calling you grasshopper didn't feel good did it, so please if you want respect from me, I ask the same in return. Your reflection may not look good when seen.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Respect has to be earned. I admit that I gave you a bit on another issue where we are speaking of Gnosticism.
Time will tell if we can share respect. It is a two way street and reciprocity is required.

We will see if both of our swollen heads deserve to be or not.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Time will tell if we can share respect. It is a two way street and reciprocity is required.

Do you realize how arrogant this sounds? It's not a matter of CAN you share respect, it's a matter of how willing you are. If you WANT to respect someone, it won't matter how hard it is. You'll do it. You won't be able to NOT do it.

edit on 14-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What makes you so sure you're right? As I've said before, you've shown your evidence, but that doesn't convince me your answer is the only right one. Your answer is plausible, but that's as far as it goes. It is not absolute, so why do you believe it to be?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Do you realize how arrogant this sounds? It's not a matter of CAN you share respect, it's a matter of how willing you are. If you WANT to respect someone, it won't matter how hard it is. You'll do it. You won't be able to NOT do it.

edit on 14-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Reciprocity is what creates respect in it's fullest form.
You will not respect someone to the fullest if you know that they think you are not worthy of theirs.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join