It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with Airlines today" 8/20/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok I didn't think much about it at first when I heard that a flight from NY to LA was diverted to DIA because of an unruly passenger and intercepted by the FEDS, no details about the passenger were released to my knowledge.

But then apparently today there was another one to George Bush International Houston with two unruly passengers from DC area and then one to Hobby that had a bomb scare or bomb threat and I also heard something about Dallas but missed that part on the local news.

So whats going on today on the airlines/skies?

I also saw the thread about 8/20 in DC wonder if that has anything to do with this?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe getting the TSA grope before an already stressful experience is the straw that breaks the camels back?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Simple... They quit serving peanuts a few years back.
Always follow the peanuts!

Jimmy Carter, CIA, General "Skippy" Johnson, they all knew the secret.
edit on 20-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

... and it seems the pilots aren't immune from it either.
Qantas pilots grounded - couriermail.com

WTF

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Maybe someone is testing the waters, seeing who gets directed to where, and for what. Maybe setting up for false flag events, or otherwise?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, living near O'Hare, I can tell you there are hardly any flights. It's been like this for years. I don't know why anyone would fly, unless absolutely necessary. The whole thing should be boycotted, just because chertoff's behind the scanner thing. I guess that's why he's putting his junk on the street, train stations, highways, and all.

I hate technofascists.

new topics

top topics

join