Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama threatens to attack Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Obama could just as easily say, "If Canada lobs biological weapons across our border, we will attack."

The headline?

OBAMA THREATENS TO ATTACK CANADA!

Use your critical thinking skills, and stop being such a reactionary.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This site is freaking scary. Every day i think the threads cant get any dumber then i log in and prove myself wrong. Geez.
I know what you mean. Especially when many of the comments are based on speculations and fragments of information scattered around the net.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Obama could just as easily say, "If Canada lobs biological weapons across our border, we will attack."

The headline?

OBAMA THREATENS TO ATTACK CANADA!

Use your critical thinking skills, and stop being such a reactionary.

Yes, but Syria isn't going to launch a chemical attack again the US...

If Canada's military started to use chemical weapons on my families neighbourhoods then sure..
Even if a few bozos were shooting at them with pistols and that's why they are doing so.

I welcome the US army to stop them.
edit on 21-8-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

“We cannot have a situation in which chemical or biological weapons are falling into the hands of the wrong people,” Mr. Obama added. “We have put together a range of contingency plans. We have communicated in no uncertain terms with every player in the region that that’s a red line for us.”

Well of course, we have to make sure Assad has complete control of those weapons otherwise those pesky terrorists might get their hands on them. Is this guy kidding me? The weapons are already in the wrong hands according to the (international community), where did he pull that ridiculous quote from? Sometimes those morons make me want to cry in laughter

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by semakka
Btw, why people think FSA are terrorists?

No, I know they are terrorists. Even the media here in Australia are acknowledging the fact that extremist groups are working inside Syria whether they have ties with the FSA or not. Either way, they are there.

There is no difference between FSA and Hamas.

Elaborate please.

I like this lol : If FSA are freedom fighters, than Iran is supporting a TERRORIST state named Syria, so Israel have all the reasons to strike Iran.

Well Syria have every right to strike every nation funding the FSA also.. I mean, they are not a political group are they?

If FSA are terrorists, so are Hamas, so Israel have every right to turn Gaza into rubble.

Oh so the innocents in Gaza must die also according to you?

But I bet someone will come here and say "blablabla FSA are terrorists and Hamas are freddom fighters" because blablabla some stupi reasons that work only on brainwashed people.

The fact is that Israeli haters will ALWAYS hate, no matter that FSA = Hamas.

What the hell are you talking about? Israel pretty much have control of Gaza one way or the other. If they were that concerned, they would just sweep Gaza and Hamas. As for the FSA, what does that have to do with Israel? I actually don't understand what your getting at... FSA are imported terrorists, Hamas are in Gaza, what is the connection? Where does Hezbollah fit into your jibberish... Surely cant leave them out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join