It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Mustaine killed by a drone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Dave Mustaine killed by a drone?

www.sandiegoreader.com...

Dave Mustaine, the hard-rocking founding guitarist for Metallica and founder of hard-rocking hard rock band Megadeth, died today while performing his new song, "Obama Bomb," a scathing political attack on the man Mustaine recently accused of staging the Aurora and Wisconsin shootings in an effort to gain support for draconian gun-control laws.

He was about to launch into a face-shredding guitar solo when a General Atomics Three Stooges Drone...swooped in low over the stage and "accidentally" dropped a primed X-22 "Firecracker"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
entertainment.nbcnews.com...
edit on 20-8-2012 by pyrael because: link wasn't working

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
IF this is true, it wouldn't surprise me if Barry had it done. Dave has always been one of my favorites. His music is part of the reason I look for truth behind the wall of MSM lies. The big question is, how plausible is it for the current regime to use this tactic to silence such a popular voice?

I don't know how true this story is. There hasn't been much coverage except for this one news story. If anyone here can verify or debunk it, I'd certainly appreciate it.

[url=http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/almost-factual-news/2012/aug/20/megadeths-dave-mustaine-dies-in-errant-drone-attac/]www.sandiegoreader.com[ /url]

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think you missed.

Almost Factual News

Part of the site.

link   
If true...IF he was on Info Wars for his comments taken out of context the other day. If true then this is an assault on free speech be it accident or not. Going to do some looking into this to verify the claim.

link   
That is certainly "heebeejeebee" worthy if that is the way it happened.

I am not sure what to make of it as I can't find much information on it either. Maybe some will be released shortly.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

LOL....Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That's a satire website my friend.

Just comedy.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think it might be a joke:

"It was awesome," said one possibly traumatized fan. "Mustaine's head exploded, like that one dude in Scanners. I hope someone got video. What a way to go. So metal."

Source
edi t on 20/8/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Post belongs either in the off-topic humor section or the Hoax bin. "Almost Factual News" isn't exactly the source for "Breaking Alternative News".

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
yeah, ALMOST, but has this site completely lied before? I'm curious is all. They reported on other events surrounding Mustaine that were verifiable. Is it possible we will see more stories in the next few hours or days? Is there anyone from the area on to confirm/discredit the story? I'd really like the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I think you missed.

Almost Factual News

Part of the site.

It was funny at any rate. I thought surely they aren't getting that brazen!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Seriously Dude? A General Atomics Three Stooges Drone?

Did you also know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They wouldn't go after Dave Mustain. They would go after Ted Nugent.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think you've been onioned.

It's in the "almost factual news" section. Which would be the parody section.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrael
yeah, ALMOST, but has this site completely lied before? I'm curious is all. They reported on other events surrounding Mustaine that were verifiable. Is it possible we will see more stories in the next few hours or days? Is there anyone from the area on to confirm/discredit the story? I'd really like the truth.

If this story was true it would be all over twitter,facebook, news, and youtube heck I bet there would be a video of it happening. Just think alittle bit next time

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I don't care if it's real or fake, Ive seen news pop up many times that seemed as if it was a hoax, only to find out a couple days later it really happened. I caught the anecdotal names applied to the drones, which is why I questioned validity, but at the same time it could have been possible that they were greatly embellishing upon actual events.

I've also noted that many links on this site (To REAL News) won't work for me. I have no choice but to read fellow ATSer comments to get the jist of the story. So, the fact that I could not find ANY other info regarding Singapore and Drones, I figured it was worth posting.

Sorry if its a hoax, I RARELY post stories. But I read many here.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
If this story was true it would be all over twitter,facebook, news, and youtube heck I bet there would be a video of it happening. Just think alittle bit next time

I'd have to agree that you'd expect it to. But even being all over FB, twitter etc, I may or may not be able to read the stories. So, as I said, I was hoping for someone to verify. Thanks for debunking it at any rate. I have no idea why I can't read allot of the links on this site, but it's not ATS, it's the external sites. Almost as if my ISP is blocking things. It's odd, comes and goes. Heck, I spent 45 minutes trying to comment on a congressman's facebook page with it refusing the connection, but I could still read my own wall, and chat with friends!

Sorry to have wasted any time.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrael

IF this is true, it wouldn't surprise me if Barry had it done. Dave has always been one of my favorites. His music is part of the reason I look for truth behind the wall of MSM lies. The big question is, how plausible is it for the current regime to use this tactic to silence such a popular voice?

I don't know how true this story is. There hasn't been much coverage except for this one news story. If anyone here can verify or debunk it, I'd certainly appreciate it.

[url=http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/almost-factual-news/2012/aug/20/megadeths-dave-mustaine-dies-in-errant-drone-attac/]www.sandiegoreader.com[ /url]

I really hope you are joking and you didn't think this was real but I doubt it. You can just read the story and tell it's fake by the way it's written and the quote by one of the fans. Some people on this site are so gullible and If any internet scammer came on this site they could retire from all the money they would make.
My favorite part of the story is
"It was awesome," said one possibly traumatized fan. "Mustaine's head exploded, like that one dude in Scanners. I hope someone got video. What a way to go. So metal."
edit: My comment wasn't meant to be mean so please don't take it that way. It just some other people on this site will believe anything.
edit on 20-8-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Several of the more than 25 fans who attended Mr. Mustaine's farewell concert...

lol, hoax

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pyrael

Just one drone?Pfftt.Amateurs.
To kill David they'll need an entire swarm of drones....

top topics

join