It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't Obama talking about ObamaCare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
simple question. What's your thoughts on this?

Why wouldn't Obama talk about his biggest so-called accomplishment on the campaign trail? Now, its back to medicare which isn't something I really care about because, it will be bankrupt in fifty years anyway. no way it will last until 2070 or 2060 for that matter, even if everything in the Ryan plan is implemented. To save you need to figure out who is stealing from who and where all the money is going and the fraud being perpetrated by who. Its simply too big of a problem to sort out with politics. Since its a big government program filled with fraud...

But ask yourselves this. Why is it about medicare and not about Obamacare?
edit on 20-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

He is:

Romney can't counter it...so it's not being brought up as an issue.

They are talking about Medicare right now because the Romney/Ryan plan is a horrible plan and they are having a really hard time trying to defend it or sell it as a positive. Asking people to pay $6,000 a year for coverage after they retire, for a program they have paid into their entire life, is a really tough thing to sell.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

so is stealing 700 Billion to pay for ObamaCare...AKA Care for poor people and not themselves.

I don't really care about the two plans. They both suck...Ryan's plan is a little better than the democrats as it balances the budget by 2050...By then medicare won't be around....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

so is stealing 700 Billion to pay for ObamaCare...AKA Care for poor people and not themselves.

I don't really care about the two plans. They both suck...Ryan's plan is a little better than the democrats as it balances the budget by 2050...By then medicare won't be around....

You might want to read this article.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

The election machine is just kicking into gear...he need not talk about is because it technically kicks in I think 2016 or 2014..what's to talk about other than it passed..his accomplishments will be discussed during the debates...at this time it's just cutting the other person down through dirty adds and misinformation...both sides will do well at this but might I suggest that all look at factcheck.org for a what I believe to be a balanced site...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
because the masses will forget about it if he ignores it

new topics

top topics

join