It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm not running a negative campaign."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Obama: "I'm not running a negative campaign.",

He's just being honest.

He isn't running a negative campaign.

Other people are doing it for him.......................

It's true. Obama is nothing, nobody. If anything, he is a mirror, a puddle, reflecting whatever is in front of it or above it in the case of the puddle.

Manchurian candidate some would say.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Welcome to the White House President Mitt Romney !

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Side effects include:

Diarrhea
Nausea
Vomiting
Trouble sleeping
Anxiety
Depression

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Side effects include:

Diarrhea
Nausea
Vomiting
Trouble sleeping
Anxiety
Depression

Wow what a completely off topic and insulting remark. Not to mention, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand just more negativity coming from Anti-Romney people. Why am I not surprised!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Side effects include:

Diarrhea
Nausea
Vomiting
Trouble sleeping
Anxiety
Depression

Wow what a completely off topic and insulting remark. Not to mention, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand just more negativity coming from Anti-Romney people. Why am I not surprised!

I found an - on topic - article about Obama.

It's the Newsweek magazine article- Hit The Road, Barack ! by Niall Ferguson

More Obama rambling......and then the true ripple effects of Obamas actions.

- The failures of leadership on economic and fiscal policy over the past 4 years have had

geopolitical consequences. The world is a mess.

- Voters face a stark choice.

- More Obama rambling narrative until we find ourselves living in some American version

of Europe, with low growth, high unemployment and even higher debt.

- OR -

- the voters can choose real change: the kind of change that will end 4 years of economic

underperformance, stop the terrifying accumulation of debt and reestablish a secure

fiscal foundation for American national security.

---------------
The article goes on to say that:

One thing is clear. Ryan psychs Obama out !

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's funny but I still hear crickets...

The Dems have ran away to make more threads bashing republicans since Akin's comments even though the entire party wants him sacked and gone!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
It's funny but I still hear crickets...

The Dems have ran away to make more threads bashing republicans since Akin's comments even though the entire party wants him sacked and gone!

Gov. Sarah Palin has come up with a Plan B.

She talked about it last night.

Sarah Steelman could run as a Tea Party 3rd Party candidate in the Missouri race.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to chime in to say politics is a real facet of our lives and affects most things, so the discussions will continue. However the insults do no good but further pit folks against each other, to a level of animosity so often. I hope that we can remember we are all in the same boat, so there should always be an effort to remain civil and teach each other. Not only does civility keep the communication lines open and folks learning from each other, it keeps the divide from growing deeper.

As agitated as I get, I have to realize everyone is on their own path, moving at their own pace, so while some may be past the angry feelings, after watching the bickering for years, others may have just gotten into the political arena, trying to figure out what is happening, and are flat out pissed. Some, like I was, may be so ate up with frustration, they want to lash out and belittle others. I guess it is a growing process.

I often see people post about how bad Bush got attacked. But I think to continue doing what we hate seeing, is not healthy for anyone. So my hope is that we pause for a moment before we post and make it a personal challenge to keep a discussion going, hopefully finding some middle ground, without the insults and name calling.

Luvz you guys,
spec

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join