It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the Government do to you...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What would the Government do to you, if they had clear evidence on you being in some kind of contact, cooperation with alien species? I believe, that would be a sensation, and the Government officials wouldn't just stay watching, doing nothing..

I am waiting for some comments.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes there would be a SENSATION alright....

One of a bullit in your arse !!!!

Sorry... was the word you were looking for assasination ?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
well, what do you think? I operned this topic to see sensible posts, I hope, others will get the point.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iridium
well, what do you think? I operned this topic to see sensible posts, I hope, others will get the point.

I asked you a sensible question, did you mean assasination or sensation...

I must not fully understand your first post ?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If the government KNEW you were in contact with aliens I imagine you would dissapear, probibly to some government mental ins.

You might be released after they pick your brain apart and brand you insane.

OR

You might not ever be heard from again, although I doubt you would be killed, you might be useful later

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I didn't mean assassination, that os only one option. There could be other possibilities, but perhaps there are stories of such kind.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It is possible that you would be arrested under the Extraterrestrial Exposure law. It's possible that you would be humiliated and rendered unreliable. I guess it's also possible that nothing would happen to you. But, I seriously doubt that.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You are right about that law I remember reading somewhere that they would pick the people up and use the theory these people could be contaminated.
You notice nothing is done to we the experiencers there are to many of us first off. I think the problem would be for the people that are really into trying to get the information and expose them for there lies but so far the debunkers are winning out let's face it, it is faster and cheaper to say we are crazy then to take us all in also if they tried this maybe the Aliens wouldn't be to happy with them for taking there speciem's away.
One thing I feel lately is that the government is just letting things be and slowly themselves letting things out in unusual ways.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
It is possible that you would be arrested under the Extraterrestrial Exposure law. It's possible that you would be humiliated and rendered unreliable. I guess it's also possible that nothing would happen to you. But, I seriously doubt that.

What he said

I guess it's also possible that nothing would happen to you. But, I seriously doubt that.

I seriously doubt that too. You would be a risk to national security.

new topics

top topics

join