It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Rape

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Well, there is a bright side to people coming out in droves to argue in FAVOR of rape....

ATS is a sort of social experiment when you need one ... You can see how the majority feels. Where the majority stands.

I made a thread titled I Reported a Child Molester

By the 4th page or so, every angle had been examined, and i'm almost sure a few child molesters showed up themselves to defend their brethren ...

The point being, at least you know where you stand. That you're not alone, or in some case, that you're VERY alone in your stance.

"Know your enemy" as they say.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
To those of you who have no empathy towards rape survivors. One thought for you.

You would change your tune if the rape happened to your daughter.

Trust me on this. I've said all I care to say on the subject now. It's turned too ugly for my liking.

The way you people speak to each other is appalling. Give your head a shake. People disgust me.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Finaly someone that bars the "T's" and dots the "I's" I applaud you for coming forward. And dispite your PTSD and other side effects of that day, you seem to me like a person with confidence and strength. Hat's off to you for being a survivor and not a victim.

edit on 21-8-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

I'm sorry, but I think Charmed needs to be raped because it's obvious that she is way too out-of-touch with reality riding that moral unicorn of hers.

While to me, Charmed doesnt even understand the topic she's posting on, and contradicts "herself" in saying things, in fact she keeps dragging the topic of rape, into regret sex.

However, under no circumstances, whatsoever, would I ever wish anyone to be raped. Its not a educational experience. And only wish her Happiness, Joy, Peace, Health and Many Good Choices and Opportunities all of her life, and all of her loved ones the same, and that her eyes and ears open to see through the world and gain in empathy and understanding, in the most peaceful, gentle way, one that her spirit would be grateful for.

Never wish harm on anyone, ever.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Rape to a woman is nothing more than the physical manifestation of what every single woman does to men in a divorce court using their child as the weapon of choice. Men cannot be raped by women (because if a man responds with ability, it is because he was stimulated somehow). Women cannot rape men so they do it symbolically.

Yes rape to a woman is wrong, but I think it needs to be address that women rape men the only way they know how these days...it happens all the time, everyday, the courts help them to do it and it is praised by women everywhere.....and when they symbolically rape men....the women are called the victims.

Make no mistake about it.....if a woman could physically dominate a man and rape him physically...they would do it to us more than men do it to them. Men get screwed in court FAR more than women get raped physically. Which is why their are hardly any real families left and why hardly any men have any real jobs left.

Men get raped too, trust me it IS a form of rape because it takes away all that the man has, they control him by using the children, the courts HELP women to do it and the man lives the rest of his life humiliated and many even have to commit suicide because they have so much shame to result from it.

THIS IS HOW A WOMAN RAPE VICTIM FEELS.

Don't ask me to feel sorry for you or anyone else when women are doing worse.

(No star/No flag)
edit on 21-8-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

I dont want your pity, and I don't want your star. Thaqt's not the point of the thread, which is to educate people about rape. I suggest you read the thread in its entirety.

I do want you to think about what you just posted. Because honestly, words fail. I'm not even going to try to refute your statements; its obviously you feel strongly and have made up your mind. Just recognize that you've done a hell of a lot of generalizing in your post.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread with some extraordinary responses; good and evil.

Rape, in my opinion, is morally wrong. A triumph for the rapist. To prey upon another human being for dominance is an act foreign to me. It's a theft of the soul.

I responded to a male rape while on duty as a paramedic. He was utterly mortified and disgusted with his own body. He had been out drinking with a buddy. They crashed at the same house. He woke up with a knife and a stiff d*** in his face. He had both knife wounds and tears on various body parts.

As a rape victim it is a deeply intimate knowledge of another persons hatred. Fighting back excites some. Passive acceptance becomes the armor for the victim to survive.

Shame on every one of you that feel the victim has any responsibility. Every Last One Of You. Victims feel enough responsibility for that.

Those that cry wolf about rape? Are a form of rapist themselves. IMO

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
As a man I say: Always aim for his balls in a rape situation. Hit as hard as you can, this is men´s kryptonite. Don´t use it for anything else then self protection. But hit the balls, he won´t be able to do much in the minute afterwards. Chance to escape or chance to disable him to get time to escape.

A man that´s about to rape someone doesn´t deserve less.

I wonder if rapists will ever evolve to wearing a jock strap on their rampages? Just sayin

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

I said it was wrong. I am not saying that there is no empathy for women who get raped. I am saying that ther is NO empathy for men when they get raped by women (symbolically) in courts. For those of you who have male children and the lack of empathy for men....make a note of this one day some woman WILL seduce him, have a child and take him to court and rape him the only way they know how. Works the same when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it?

Rape to a woman, is the physical manifestation of what they do to men in a divorce court every day, they use their children as their angry penis, and they get praised for it and called a victim by all other women as well as the courts allow them to do it. The symptoms that a man has after a woman does this are the same symptoms they have when they get physically raped.

One day women, some other woman's little girl who you are collaborating with, will take your little boy to court and rape him they only way they know how... and they will be rewarded for doing so.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What a fastinating topic! Applause for the nobility of the OP for bringing this topic up. However, there are a few OTHER truths which the OP is neglecting...

It is very easy for people (yes, both men AND women, I've seen it) to forgive or even overlook rape if there is some perceived higher goal in doing it. Two cases in point are...

-Roman Polanski. This guy was charged with statuatory rape, but that doesn't really explain the whole crime. This guy force fed drugs to a 13 year old girl, sodomized her AND forced her to perfor oral sex on him..and then when he found out he was beign charged he skipped the country and fled to France where they gave him asylum entirely because "he makes nice movies". Oh, and it's not simply a case of trial by the media because the guy ADMITTED to raping her.

-Julian Assange. This guy is charged with not one but TWO charges of rape in Sweden. Right now he's holed up at the embassy of Equador in London because apparently rape is a forgivable crime in Equador as long as the rapist runs a political whistleblowing website. Assange even recently made a public statement railing against the US without once mentioning anything about the rape itself (big surprise, that!). Those two rape victims in Sweden must feel great knowing they're playing second fiddle to a computer.

So I guess the secret of rape isn't how to actually rape a woman. The secret of rape is knowing how to get away with it by making a sex crime look like some sort of social or political protest so that the rapist looks like the real victim. That 13 year old girl ought to be ashamed of herself for being raped and forcing "the Pianist" director to flee to France, huh?
edit on 21-8-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Rape to a woman is nothing more than the physical manifestation of what every single woman does to men in a divorce court using their child as the weapon of choice. Men cannot be raped by women (because if a man responds with ability, it is because he was stimulated somehow). Women cannot rape men so they do it symbolically.

Yes rape to a woman is wrong, but I think it needs to be address that women rape men the only way they know how these days...it happens all the time, everyday, the courts help them to do it and it is praised by women everywhere.....and when they symbolically rape men....the women are called the victims.

Make no mistake about it.....if a woman could physically dominate a man and rape him physically...they would do it to us more than men do it to them. Men get screwed in court FAR more than women get raped physically. Which is why their are hardly any real families left and why hardly any men have any real jobs left.

Men get raped too, trust me it IS a form of rape because it takes away all that the man has, they control him by using the children, the courts HELP women to do it and the man lives the rest of his life humiliated and many even have to commit suicide because they have so much shame to result from it.

THIS IS HOW A WOMAN RAPE VICTIM FEELS.

Don't ask me to feel sorry for you or anyone else when women are doing worse.

(No star/No flag)
edit on 21-8-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

I really can't believe some of the replies to this thread... it really does beggar belief.

So let me get this straight... because some women do horrible things, you cannot find any empathy for victims of rape??

So you are saying that all women are the same??

Look, i don’t know what’s happened in your life... I don't know if you have been victim of a manipulative woman or have suffered in a relationship split, but not all women are the same.

My split from my ex was very difficult at first... but over time things got better... i get regular access to my daughter and now have a good relationship with my ex.

Of course some women are evil monsters... some will use the children against men, some will cheat and lie. I even have one friend who's ex accused him of beating her, which he didn't (This also happen to be an accusation she made of her other ex, who has always proclaimed his innocence)

But do you seriously not think that men do bad things?!?! I have known guys to just up and leave their family because they have found a younger woman, completely cutting off ties with their kids!! How do you think the kids feel in that situation? I have known of guys who lied about gambling debts, until their house was taken. I know of guys that beat and guys that cheat. My cousin was stabbed 12 times by her ex because she left him for... beating her!!!!

And if men do bad things too... well, do you feel resentment and loathing for men?

You do see how ridiculous that sounds don't you?

Look, I am genuinely sorry if you have had a bad time with women, but you cannot use a few examples of bad women to tar half of the human race with the same brush!

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Just because I believe that men and women have a responsibility to be aware of their surroundings and try to not put themselves in bad situations, doesn't mean I think they are at fault for being raped.

I'm just making the point that you have to responsible in today's world, considering the facts we know about how often rape occurs.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by tothetenthpower

People who cry rape falsely however, deserve no respect and should be subject to the same harsh punishment that rapists should get.

100% agree.

People who knowingly falsely accuse anyone of a crime, should receive that maximum penalty.

Again, I will bring this up. For it needs to be emphasized. Are yo referring to a case where a woman admits (without cohersion), that she was wrong. OR, are you referring, as most often is the case, where a judge determines that the rape hasn't taken place, as is most often the case, and then the victim is penalized horrendously on top of being raped and is massively raped in soul, by the courts.

The reason why rape victims are not normally penalized is because they know that most people who are raped don't come forward, and if they were to do this to the so called false ones, (and there aren't too many cases where this is revealed by strong evidence and the person's admission) would make most women, except for the most violent rapes, never come forward.

Most women do not report rapes. Many times, in real cases, the rapists are not found guilty, its hard enough to prove. (he said, she said). There have been cases were judges have made the most inappropriate decisions, and some of what I grew up with was, a judge in the US finding the man who held her at gunpoint, and admitted it, not guilty due to how she was dressed at the nightclub. The judge US, found the child instigated her own rape, and quoted from Freud, that children have the Odipus Syndrome, a condition Freud made up, because many of his patients had revealed sexual abuse and it wasn't politically correct at the time to come out with this, so he sold them out by inventing a psychology whereby most children fanaticize about sex and therefore are Instigators. A real judge came out with this decision, years ago. Or in Canada, one of the judges got reported (but I don't believe he was penalized) for commenting that any woman who passes out, deserves to be raped. These are things I can't find links for, on the news growing up and in the papers. Big reporting job done on them. And they were just the tip of the iceberg.

Failure to procure a conviction in a rape case, that was nonetheless rape, is common. And any penalty for daring to attempt to do the right thing, even if you don't succeed would mean, no woman would come forward and take that chance.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I'm fairly certain it is time for you to shut up and politely step away from this post. You are clearly inciting anger for no other reason than the sheer pleasure of it. You're also doing a fantastic job of representing Ignorance. I'm not sure that this part was your intention. None the less, a splendid job.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think rape should be treated like murder, and anyone who carries out a planned violent rape should never see the light of day again.

However 2% of women falsely reporting should mean that there is some level of physical proof.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

WOW.

I don't know how you could be more wrong on both counts. Physical stimulation doesn't equal consent. A man can certainly be raped by a woman, the main difference is that men are usually larger and stronger than a woman and so it is hard for a woman to overpower a man in the typical rape setting, which is a familiar person taking advantage of someone and using fear or intimidation to coerce, BUT, a woman could certainly use a weapon of some type, or a drug, and still complete a sex act with someone by force. Erection does NOT equal consent.

As far as women raping men in court. That goes both ways. I worked in Child Support Enforcement for years. Both parties rape each other in court, and the attorneys rape everybody! My wife and I did our own divorce, without an attorney, she did all the paperwork and court filings, and it was very amiable. It is ridiculous to state that "every" woman uses the courtroom to rape their significant other, and it is even more ridiculous to equate a legal dealing, between two willing participants with the physical act of rape between an aggressor and a victim. Just ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thank you for creating this thread. What you have to say is intelligent and very informative.

I am a rape survivor too. I was just in a coffee shop having a simple cup of coffee; went to the rest room; while I was gone my coffee was drugged with muscle relaxer ; after I came back and drank the coffee; I started to feel disoriented and tried to leave and go home; my attacker pretended to help me; then the attack happened; he was going to kill me with a knife and slash my throat; but during the attack I cried out loud to Jesus; and he dropped the knife and let me go; I know that was divine intervention. Come to find out...the reason for drugging my coffee was because they knew that I knew martial arts; and they did not want me to be able to defend myself. I had been watched quite a while; before the attack happened.

I went and got help; quite a bit of therapy; but I did survive and I moved on in life.

Also...some of the replies in this thread are very disturbing...and are an example of some of the twisted thinking in society that promote rape attacks.

edit on 21-8-2012 by caladonea because: make a change

edit on 21-8-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join