Yesterday a drawn picture threw itself off air conditioner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know this may seen weird but a picture propped up(not hung on the wall) threw itself off the table. This is impossible. There is no way a solid object could have traveled a full foot and a half off a 2ft AC cover.
It just doesn't make sense the angle it fell and how far it went. It happened while I was on the computer looking at a hbo tv series.

What does this mean?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Was the air conditioner ON by any chance?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It means that the vibrations of the AC unit caused it to fall.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In a frame? Heavy frame or one that light enough to be moved by a sudden draft?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

How long have you lived at this place? Anything odd ever happen there before?
Sometimes when people first move into a new place things will be calm for months, then something happens to "stir up" the spirit(s) who are there.
Like you said, for it to fall such a distance at the angle it fell, it probably is "something" that is upset for some reason, or just wants to get your attention.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It means wind and gravity are working in your house!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What was depicted in the picture? Something specific to you or a member of your family?

I think it will be very hard for someone on the internet to explain to you what or why this happened, to know for sure someone would have to know the enitre history of the building where you live, your life and the life of people you are related to or connected with, unless you are just looking for a 'yes, this was a paranormal event' answer.

That is if this is indeed a paranormal event.

It's possible that the vibrations from the AC unit, over time, have been moving this picture for days or hours and it just finally fell, or it could have been knocked by yourself earlier, been slipping and then just finally fell.

Please be honest with us and yourself also, I know it's easy to embelish or get carried away when something like this happens but did the picture really 'throw itself off the air conditioner' or just fall?

Regards
edit on 20/8/12 by Gnobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Since when does this world make sense
What you have there is a normal weird thing that happened and nothing more. Science can't explain half the things in the world yet. Nobody knows why these things happen, what were you doing at the time? Maybe you were doing something you weren't supposed to do and this distracted you. You cannot change the script that is written, your part is defined.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
clearly a ghost, I would consider moving out of the country. just to be safe.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ive had the exact same thing happen to me years ago. It was a painting that I had on a wall and it was above a dresser and there were a few things on that dresser. I was asleep, when all of a sudden I heard this loud crash on the floor. I turned on the light and when I saw that painting on the floor, I knew that there was no possible way this thing fell off by itself because it had not disturbed the candles and other stuff I had on top of the dresser. It was about 24 inches away from the wall.

My guess, you probably have a visitor.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

It means wind and gravity are working in your house!

Brand new building.

Enclosed apartment with no drafts. Windows is tightly closed. Had the picture on the AC(1 1/2 off the ground) for a month.Nothing wrong it stayed in the same position until the 19th. Tilted in the opposite direction up against the window sill falls flat on the ground,opposite side up. AC turns on/off all the time and this doesn't happen. Picture is set like was right now. Hasn't changed position since. Can't explain it falling that far from that
height when the AC was off.

I first thought it just slid off the AC but after I looked at it. It went off too far from the AC for that. Full 2 feet or so.
Not possible from the height and how it was angled against the _ Nothing else in the room moved.

I know this seems like it just fell down after the AC kicked on but this is not the case. AC was off and it went too far and fell in the strange trajectory. it looked like it got "pushed" off the wall instead of just sliding down.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Ive had the exact same thing happen to me years ago. It was a painting that I had on a wall and it was above a dresser and there were a few things on that dresser. I was asleep, when all of a sudden I heard this loud crash on the floor. I turned on the light and when I saw that painting on the floor, I knew that there was no possible way this thing fell off by itself because it had not disturbed the candles and other stuff I had on top of the dresser. It was about 24 inches away from the wall.

My guess, you probably have a visitor.

The picture has an angel's wings and says "To thy self be True".

Again the distance is abnormal. If it just slid down I wouldn't care much. But it lefted itself off the AC and fell on the ground in an arc. I know what I saw.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Did anyone close to you pass away in the past week?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Although I can't comment as to if this was a natural occurrence or a paranormal one, I wanted to bring this element into the mix to be considered. There are high-tension electrical lines that must either have a special "ball" attached to them or twisted with another high-tension electrical wire every so many feet. The reason for this is because those wires can build up a magnetic field strong enough to throw a person. While I doubt your air-conditioner has a high-tension electrical wire running through it, it is possible for a magnetic field to build up between two objects. If both objects have the same charge I hypothesize that they could reach a critical mass and push against one another in a violent reaction. I would suggest that you use an EM meter to read the em field strength on that wall and around the air-conditioner both while it's on and off. Inside and if possible outside as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Those spirits are so clumsy. They shouldn't be picking up stuff if they don't put it back where it belongs. You need to have a talk with those spirits.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Man that is spooky-spooky, I would hire a medium right away and/or an Exorcist@!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Did anyone close to you pass away in the past week?

I don't know. But this never happened before in my life. The trajectory it fell rules out most things.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

What does this mean?

Your house is haunted by an art critic.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you want to look at this as a sign of some type, than I could suggest that perhaps a dead relative is trying to get your attention. You may have been doing something recently that you feel uneasy about and may be counter to the way you would normally behave. I conclude this from the picture containing an angel and the phrase "to thine own self be true". I feel the angel represents a relative or close friend that has passed and that the phrase itself is them telling you to think about what your doing and perhaps, think about what it is, this person that has passed, has to say about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Myth024

What?

This is weird.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join