It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with Conspiracy Theories......NWO, Illuminati, chemtrails, etc..........

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EdisonGal

Yeah that was a rather crazy series of events......

It's not that I believe in ghosts or the paranormal, but it DEFINATELY caused me to research it more. I will post them in another thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Like I said when you rattle their faith the insults will follow.

I see that lol...still no proof. The only thing I've gotten so far out of this is that I am a brainwashed army dude who has the government do my thinking for me all because I learned how to fight and survive in combat and lead men, and that I owe another poster a book report on the Prussian education system........

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok, Magicwand...my previous reply was a bit "mean" I guess...so let me be politically correct, and attempt to show you what happens in the REAL military.

You go to basic to learn basic military skills. After that you go to AIT to learn your chosen profession in the military. Whether that is Infantry, a nurse in a hospital, or a social worker who helps families, you learn a skill that is valuable to the armed forces, and in a lot of cases skills that are useful on the outside.

After that you go to your unit, and possibly deploy to whatever war we got ourselves into this time.

There is no brainwashing! Learning how to march, getting physically fit, and leading men in combat and helping them with any problems in their dailies lives. You learn to take care of each other and your families.

But, I wont continue....whatever, you are an expert in military lifestyle and training techniques even though you never stepped an inch in our boots. Let me guess, you got all your information from a conspiracy video on the military......

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Poveglia
yes, please let me know where to find this thread so i can read about it. I just signed up to ATS so i totally dont know how to track questions that I ask. I've been reading this website for years, but its the first time I decided to sign up and ask a question.

Edison Gal

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And by the way, thank you for being in the military in any capacity and caring about your country and fellow Americans. So
on the rude people.
Edison Gal

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Start here ......

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

I spent 8 years in the army but that video was the best attempt at brainwashing I have seen.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh, one more thing. I have 2 kids (young adults) with Autism. Years ago I came to believed they were actually vaccine damaged. I saw it. I won't bother you with what I went through. But the doctors pressure, (make) these moms jack their kids up with that monkey juice.

Talk about crying wolf, try telling a doctor you think your Autistic kid is vaccine damaged.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My problem with Conspiracy Theories...
Is that those in power don't have to do anything in the dark anymore.
Iraq was invaded and there was no link to al-Qaeda or any WMDs. And nothing happened to those who order the attack.
We see how conglomerates do as they please and the media they own applaud their every undertakings. They are so damn good some people now think global warming is a myth.

What's the point of meeting in the night and plan evil deeds when all you need is money and a good PR firm?

WTO, IMF and the world bank all do business in the open. We all know about the revolving door in washington. Oil will run out but politicians don't act like it. President Eisenhower warned about the military industrial complex in his fairwell speech on Jan.17,1961 and so on...
There is just no need for conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Chenmtrail = Chemical Trails.

Clous seeding = Spreading chemicals to alter clouds.

round and round the merry go round.

Ok, I take it you are aware of what constitutes the whole chemtrail conspiracy?

I don't need to explain to you that this theory involves commercial jets, and the whole lingering contrail schmuck.

Cloud seeding, as with defoliant spraying, as with crop spraying, as with squirting washing up liquid out of a water pistol in your back garden while running around going "VVVRRRRROOOOOOOOMMM", these are not chemtrails, as the theory goes, you understand this?

Need I go on?

Chemmies also commonly cite 'Agent Orange' as part of this whole debacle, which again demonstrates a complete lack of intelligence.

I've yet to see ONE solid piece of evidence supporting the CT nonsense.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Remain ignorant then, I can't be bothered to convince you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Remain ignorant then, I can't be bothered to convince you.

Well, if you had some credible evidence Sinny.....

Do you know who Rosalind Peterson is? At 2 mins she says what most of us sane people already know:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Okay, I'm making my judgements on 1) Current Geo-engineering 2)Past biological testing 3) The governments Classified OPs 4) Independent researches (that the gov have no problem in shutting up)

If they done it the past and it "Stopped" you can almost guarantee it went "Underground" .

Why do you so easily dismiss the agent Orange scenario? So you know how many lives that destroyed? As with the practices in Vietnam? Have you read the recent studies on biological weapons? "Safe" or not, the government work and develop very sinister things...

The nano particles found in Morgellons disease suffers came from clothes? WHY WOULD CLOTHES, FROM DIFFERENT SHOPS, AND DIFFERENT BRANDS, ACTUALLY HAVE MANUFACTURED NANO PARTICLES IN THEM?

Beyond those issues, I'm still learning my self, i'll friend you on here and return to you when I think I have a case to present, in the mean time, please look into my comment on the nano..

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Why are people trying to convince this person.... I dont get why convincing him is even important.

This entire thread is designed to waste your time. To present why you believe, so he can trash it.

Just thought I would give you a heads up in case you dont see that for yourselfs.

edit on 24-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Okay, I'm making my judgements on 1) Current Geo-engineering 2)Past biological testing 3) The governments Classified OPs 4) Independent researches (that the gov have no problem in shutting up)

If they done it the past and it "Stopped" you can almost guarantee it went "Underground" .

Why do you so easily dismiss the agent Orange scenario? So you know how many lives that destroyed? As with the practices in Vietnam? Have you read the recent studies on biological weapons? "Safe" or not, the government work and develop very sinister things...

The nano particles found in Morgellons disease suffers came from clothes? WHY WOULD CLOTHES, FROM DIFFERENT SHOPS, AND DIFFERENT BRANDS, ACTUALLY HAVE MANUFACTURED NANO PARTICLES IN THEM?

Beyond those issues, I'm still learning my self, i'll friend you on here and return to you when I think I have a case to present, in the mean time, please look into my comment on the nano..

Please do.

I'm very well aware of the destructive affects of Agent orange. I dismiss it as part of the chemtrail conspiracy for the obvious reasons, it was a defoliant sprayed to remove vegetation, much like crop spraying but for the plainly military purposes of denying the NVA and Vietcong cover along the Ho Chi Minh supply route from North Vietnam into the South. Now, call me whatever but how this has any connection with the modern geo-engineering conspiracies puzzles me(actually it doesn't puzzle as much as perplexes).

Aside from the fact that aircraft were being used to introduce chemicals, and here simply to the jungle canopy from low altitude, there is no rational connection to the idea that commercial jet planes are deliberately creating lingering contrails at 33,000 feet for the purpose of.....eh let me see, so far the ones I've heard are: geo-engineering, vaccines, nano-tech, depopulation, viruses, some tandem operation involving the infamous HAARP(which seems to be responsible for pretty much everything these days, from your dogs tail not wagging to your dinner being cold, if you listen to some of the people on here) killing the bees, killing the birds, and there are probably more if you have a dig around.

If you are interested, google: high-bypass jet engine contrail formation.

Since the late '90s jet engines have become more efficient and therefore produce cooler exhaust, which is conducive to contrail formation, that coupled with the fact that there are more commercial flights nowadays explains why we see more trails in the sky. Anyway check it out and best of luck.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

Why are people trying to convince this person.... I dont get why convincing him is even important.

This entire thread is designed to waste your time. To present why you believe, so he can trash it.

Just thought I would give you a heads up in case you dont see that for yourselfs.

edit on 24-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

If the information you presented was valid or even logical, I wouldn't be able to "trash" it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by nightstalker46
Who are the god-like beings? What ego could manifest their type of brutality?

brutality? well guess that would be dependent upon the personality type of the newly "gifted" individual...
I guess a superhuman with exceptional paranormal abilities that paralleled the ones Christ exhibited...
yet displayed brutality as opposed to compassion...

could be called an anti-christ...

I mean articles and comparisons abound comparing Superman to Christ..

just look for yourself... www.google.com...
edit on 8/20/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure where you are coming from?? The link I provided was George Sorros proclaiming himself as a god.

Are you suggesting that Sorros is one of those newly gifted individuals??

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So what do you make of the dozens of chemtrail patent's?

www.lightwatcher.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Seek the truth that is the general answer you will get from most conspiracy theorists. They can’t be bothered to provide proof but would rather you take their word on faith.

This is their religion and faith is required proof is not needed. They believe in an invisible hand behind the scenes controlling everything with a purpose beyond our understanding just like a god but for them it is easier to believe this is done by humans that is about the only difference. There are some that believe they/it is not human i.e. lizard people Satan and so forth but for the most part they believe this is done by humans.

Once you shake their faith with logic then you will get the usual reply of open your eyes the proof is all around you then insults usually follow like you are blind or brainwashed and so forth. To ask them for proof is like asking a catholic for proof of god it just isn’t there so you will just have to take it on faith.

I don’t think I am telling you anything new here however I was hoping to see someone provide some kind of credible information in this thread. Guess I was foolish to think there was any. If someone one day actually does provide any I will be big enough to admit I was wrong but I can’t say I have any faith that will happen.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

The problem is that most people have been programed to classify the term "conspiracy" as a paranoid response to events that they don't understand. The definition of conspiracy is a legal term.

United States

Conspiracy has been defined in the US as an agreement of two or more people to commit a crime, or to accomplish a legal end through illegal actions.[7][8] For example, planning to rob a bank (an illegal act) to raise money for charity (a legal end) remains a criminal conspiracy because the parties agreed to use illegal means to accomplish the end goal. A conspiracy does not need to have been planned in secret to meet the definition of the crime. One legal dictionary, law.com, provides this useful example on the application of conspiracy law to an everyday sales transaction tainted by corruption. It shows how the law can handle both the criminal and the civil need for justice.

[A] scheme by a group of salesmen to sell used automobiles as new, could be prosecuted as a crime of fraud and conspiracy, and also allow a purchaser of an auto to sue for damages [in civil court] for the fraud and conspiracy.

Conspiracy law usually does not require proof of specific intent by the defendants to injure any specific person to establish an illegal agreement. Instead, usually the law only requires the conspirators have agreed to engage in a certain illegal act. This is sometimes described as a "general intent" to violate the law.

In United States v. Shabani, 513 U.S. 10 (1994) the United States Supreme Court ruled: U.S. Congress intended to adopt the common law definition of conspiracy, which does not make the doing of any act other than the act of conspiring a condition of liability" at least insofar as to establish a violation of a narcotics conspiracy under 21 U.S.C. § 846. Therefore, the Government need not prove the commission of any overt acts in furtherance of those narcotics conspiracies prohibited by 21 U.S.C. § 846. The Shabani case illustrates that it is a matter of legislative prerogative whether to require an overt step, or not to require an overt step in any conspiracy statute. The court compares the need to prove an overt step to be criminally liable under the conspiracy provision of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970, while there is no such requirement under 21 U.S.C. § 846.

The Supreme Court pointed out that common law did not require proof of an overt step, and the need to prove it for a federal conspiracy conviction requires Congress to specifically require proof of an overt step to accomplish the conspiracy. It is a legislative choice on a statute by statute basis.

The conspirators can be guilty even if they do not know the identity of the other members of the conspiracy. See United States v. Monroe, 73 F.3d 129 (7th Cir. 1995), aff'd., 124 F.3d 206 (7th Cir. 1997).

What the uninformed fail to accept is that when it comes to governments, conspiracy has been the norm, not the exception, going back to the beginning of time.

Lincoln,JFK, RFK, MLK, Ok.City, Waco, 9-11, Bank bailouts etc., all involved conspiratorial involvement. to further an agenda. When governments plan conspiracies, there is generally a move to "legalize" previously "illegal" activity,by legislation or executive order, to avoid liability. The Iraqi war is a good example. It was not just GB's war. All the ranking democrats voted for it, based on the same "intelligence" information that subsequently proved to be wrong. So you have to ask yourself who conspired to mislead congress and a president to go to war. Who benefited. Follow the money. NWO.
edit on 30-8-2012 by nightstalker46 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by nightstalker46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Who are the god-like beings? What ego could manifest their type of brutality?

brutality? well guess that would be dependent upon the personality type of the newly "gifted" individual...
I guess a superhuman with exceptional paranormal abilities that paralleled the ones Christ exhibited...
yet displayed brutality as opposed to compassion...

could be called an anti-christ...

I mean articles and comparisons abound comparing Superman to Christ..

just look for yourself... www.google.com...
edit on 8/20/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure where you are coming from?? The link I provided was George Sorros proclaiming himself as a god.

Are you suggesting that Sorros is one of those newly gifted individuals??

no i think you're percieving this in the whole metaphorical.. it is just in their heads type of thing an i'm talking about real superpowers.

no i'm not saying soros is one.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join