It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with Conspiracy Theories......NWO, Illuminati, chemtrails, etc..........

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry for my bad English, it isn t my mother language.

I ´ve found this nice page some weeks ago and I like it very much. Normaly I am just a reader but now I ll try my first post.

Poveglia, you are asking for evidences but nobody, who plans evil things will put a movie with his ideas and his photo on you tube.
To find out, what s really going on, is like watching the air. Air is invisible, but you can watch the moving leaves of a tree in the wind.
It s more like a puzzle, the big picture can be build with small pieces of information and a lot of thinking,
I was born in 1963 and since I was young, I ve watched planes in the sky and I know, how trails should look like and I see the new kind of trails, the big,flat, long lasting ones. The sky, engines, fuel didn´t change.. so what is going on?
Or look at the WTC for example . All buildings broke down with free fall acceleration, this is physically impossible, if the breakdown only starts in the top section. So what s going on? I have no evidences, but i ve an open mind, and I try for myself to build a picture with little pieces of information, statistics, signs, strange things and so on. like a detective in a difficult case I allways think about the situation, the aftermaths and who gets profit of a situation. 100 % truth is seldom but I believe, that my picture of the world and the things that happen is more real than that, what the mainstream media show me.
Don t think, that things could never happen, because you wouldn t do that. Being a sheep in a huge herd doesn t mean, that there are no wolves somewhere

Thx for reading,
edit on 22-8-2012 by TomKnox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
name an illuminati dating after 1780, and please show original source material that can be independently corroborated

OSM is a memior, transcript of a speech, personal letters, offical rolls or registers, meeting notes, etc

internet links with no footnotes referencing OSM don't count

and before you say it's a secret, it it really is a secret, why is it discussed on the innerwebs everyday ?

groups like S&B are real, bilderbergers, etc, their members are known

then why not the perfectibilists ?

cuz they don't exist anymore

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I agree, these threads are funny, kind of like everything we learned from Mulder and Scully on the X-files. The first few seasons anyway.

He is always yelling at her to suspend her disbelief and she's like, well.......

I got here from talking to an x military guy with very high rank and clearance who convinced me I had to look at 911. I did and I believe. Or rather I doubt the 'official' accounts.

What to believe? I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
no sense debating it. regardless of what you want to name the groups, there are various organizations that herd people like cattle. why not at least try and walk in on one of their meetings and look everyone in the eyes? its worth a try, but there will probably be a lot of security surrounding these events.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Poveglia

I'm basically a normal guy.

OP, I could try to go through your list of questions and give you some of the reasons, supported by facts, why the NWO conspiracy is a valid theory. That it's not just possible but extremely probable that it is true.

But, I feel it would be a complete waste of my time. You are far from a "normal guy". You are a member of the military. Your training and education has indoctrinated and brainwashed you. You've been taught to follow orders, trust your superiors and defend the Government no matter what. Even if it's wrong or evil you, as a member of the military, are expected to blindly do your duty and not ask question or refuse an order.

If you don't see it. It doesn't mean it isn't there. If you want the proof you will need to seek the truth and find it for yourself. No one can convince you of something you are in denial about. You must learn the truth on your own. It seems clear to me that your agenda is not to seek the truth. Instead you seek to support your existing belief system and to deny what you do not want to be real. You are still just following orders like a good soldier. Whether you realize it or not.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Not posting too often(ever) here.

"See Everything...Believe Nothing"

This # is getting out of control...
OP is asking the proof...not your vaginal exam results.

These guys said it best before...
(BravoBull said:
What constitutes proof for you?)
(tsurfer2000h said:
they are'nt Spraying #..)

and both are right.

So called "Chemtrails" are real.(don't get too exited)
It means, that chemicals have/has/is been used to test some #...sometimes..
.but they don't do it in every plane...every time....are you stupid....
Maybe 1 time in 10 years over some....(USA State)....hah...and
How do you spot them...different from the normal jet trail??...
You can't...thats the problem...

English is my second/third language..but still...please...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My point was.
OP is right!

Where is the concrete proof....
And....
We have to think of all kind of "information"....can be disinformation.

These "They want one Global Goverment"....is full of S..T...sorry now i see it's wrong to say **** in america.
Still 90% of you don't undertand why?...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Seek the truth that is the general answer you will get from most conspiracy theorists. They can’t be bothered to provide proof but would rather you take their word on faith.

This is their religion and faith is required proof is not needed. They believe in an invisible hand behind the scenes controlling everything with a purpose beyond our understanding just like a god but for them it is easier to believe this is done by humans that is about the only difference. There are some that believe they/it is not human i.e. lizard people Satan and so forth but for the most part they believe this is done by humans.

Once you shake their faith with logic then you will get the usual reply of open your eyes the proof is all around you then insults usually follow like you are blind or brainwashed and so forth. To ask them for proof is like asking a catholic for proof of god it just isn’t there so you will just have to take it on faith.

I don’t think I am telling you anything new here however I was hoping to see someone provide some kind of credible information in this thread. Guess I was foolish to think there was any. If someone one day actually does provide any I will be big enough to admit I was wrong but I can’t say I have any faith that will happen.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poveglia
I dont think he is questioning the events as happening or being unprovable, I think he is saying that the connection or scheme that links all these events together is unprovable.

And I am still waiting to see an enlightening thread on the Prussian Education System that was brought to America *nudge*

This is true..events happen, but there are 100s of conspiracies told and they all basically branch off in so many directions to trying to explain the unexplainable that they all become diluted into a mess of half facts and half fiction...

If you don't believe me pick one...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamtech1

Please check out the video "Why in the world are they spraying". That explains a lot.

That movie is a bunch of rotten grapes, and it's claims have been soundly debunked.

It explains nothing other than there are people out there who are either seriously deluded or are deliberately trying to cause alarm and deceive people.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Well... Here's a very OBVIOUS one : Cloud Seeding

I wont bother linking you to others, as its up to you to go and do your own learning..

In regards to Morgellons:

www.morgellonsmedicalcenter.com...

www.morgellons-disease-research.com...

Again, go and research.

Look, before you earn the label 'chemtard'(yes, you are a contender) you need to know the difference between cloud seeding and chemtrails.

A lot of people who believe the CT conspiracy can't seem to differentiate between a contrail, a cloud, crop spraying, water dumping, defoliant operations etc.

This can seem to be a clever tactic as it confuses the debate and muddies the water, but really it is just an example of the superficial thought processes a typical CT believer possesses

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
oops double post
edit on 23-8-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

You are far from a "normal guy". You are a member of the military. Your training and education has indoctrinated and brainwashed you. You've been taught to follow orders, trust your superiors and defend the Government no matter what. Even if it's wrong or evil you, as a member of the military, are expected to blindly do your duty and not ask question or refuse an order.

Hate to break it to you, but serving in the military doesn't make you some mindless drone. And while I don't serve, I have friends who do. So if you would be so kind as to shut up, and limit your replies to evidence supporting or disproving the existence of NWO or other relevant topics, I'd appreciate it. Please keep all your stereotypical blathering to yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EPH612

Hate to break it to you, but serving in the military doesn't make you some mindless drone. And while I don't serve, I have friends who do. So if you would be so kind as to shut up, and limit your replies to evidence supporting or disproving the existence of NWO or other relevant topics, I'd appreciate it. Please keep all your stereotypical blathering to yourself.

I hate to break it to you, but just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I'm wrong. The fact is that the majority of people who serve in the military may not have been mindless drones going in. But they certainly act like mindless drones when they come out. So, no I won't shut up. Why don't you shut up instead.

You should take your own advice and limit your comments to the topic of the thread. My comment was directed at the OP and not towards you. Why don't you let the OP answer me for himself. Do you think he's some mindless drone who needs you to answer his questions for him?

I don't really care what you'd appreciate. You sound like a completely ignorant military reject. You probably wished you could have been in the military but have some kind of mental and physical deficiency. I can't see you so I have no idea what your physical defect is. Your mental defect is obvious though.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Chenmtrail = Chemical Trails.

Clous seeding = Spreading chemicals to alter clouds.

round and round the merry go round.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Like I said when you rattle their faith the insults will follow.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
um yes, I want you to actually look into the history of Prussian Education in America as proof of conspiracy for yourselves, and if one can not do that themselves, then by all means continue to whine about how someone didnt roll the answer up in a neat tidy bundle and spoon fed the truth to you.

I can open the door to the cage of your deceit, but after that you are on your own. I owe nothing to anyone else in their understanding of reality.

call it tough love.
edit on 23-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok, ok, ok...sorry for my late reply, I been at work all day. THIS posting, is quite hillarious to me. You people and your misunderstanding of the military, is quite shameful really.

OP, I could try to go through your list of questions and give you some of the reasons, supported by facts, why the NWO conspiracy is a valid theory. That it's not just possible but extremely probable that it is true.

Of course you could! Just like everyone else here can prove it! Hell, I bet that you've physically been to Illuminati meetings and even got throw throw baseballs at one of the Rothschilds who was sitting in the dunk tank at the event. Then, after several drinks with the Bilderberg boys, you got to go to a buddies house from the good ole Skull and Bones and you made out with his sister. You then, probably woke up in the morning and Georgie took you over to the ranch to throw darts at a pic of Saddam hanging while you did a line of coke. You probably even poked them on their Facebook pages and they "liked" it. But you cant show me pics or anything because you lost your iPhone in the party. Got it, I believe ya....

But, I feel it would be a complete waste of my time. You are far from a "normal guy". You are a member of the military. Your training and education has indoctrinated and brainwashed you. You've been taught to follow orders, trust your superiors and defend the Government no matter what. Even if it's wrong or evil you, as a member of the military, are expected to blindly do your duty and not ask question or refuse an order.

Your 100% right. I was home on the block, joined the Army and then shipped off to AIT. After that I attended a two week course on "military debating" and "NWO is a lie" classes, before shipping off to Iraq, where they gave me my "you are defending freedom" and "dont believe the 9-11 conspiracy" briefs.....Complete brainwashing there.......Oh, and I forgot the classes I took in college named "Never distrust your government 101". At the time, I didnt know what that class was, but Mr. J. Bourne, my teacher, really took the time to help me after class, and I eventually got a good grasp and ended up with a B- in the class. I was having trouble concentrating in school, so I went to the doc and he gave me 4 flu vaccines, and a pill called MKUltranomicide, or something (sorry I'm not a pharamacist).

If you don't see it. It doesn't mean it isn't there. If you want the proof you will need to seek the truth and find it for yourself. No one can convince you of something you are in denial about. You must learn the truth on your own. It seems clear to me that your agenda is not to seek the truth. Instead you seek to support your existing belief system and to deny what you do not want to be real. You are still just following orders like a good soldier. Whether you realize it or not.

So if I dont see something, it means it IS there! Just like the beautiful analogy of the wind that another poster used! How poetic! NWO is like the wind! You cant see it and it blows! (Dont know if I got the meaning right ??!!??) And if I dont see any proof at all, only coincidences, then that DEFINATELY means it's there. It's there with a conspiracy though. And yes, I am in denial. I made this post with an open mind HOPING to get an answer or two. But it's ok, ridicule me and my profession cuz I'm a brainwashed mule who NEVER, EVER questions orders. Lol. Try telling that to the officers I've cussed out! Bet they would LOVE to hear that I really just follow orders, even if they are #ing retarded! Yayyy! Guess I'm not an outspoken NCO like they think I am.

Well, guess I'll quit beating this dead horse! Gotta be a good lil soldja boy for Uncle Sam!! Marching off now.....

/jackass

edit on 23-8-2012 by Poveglia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hi, Im just excited to hear what type of paranormal event happened to you to put you on the fence about the existence of ghosts? i love discussing that topic with people who have experience with it. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
reply to post by EPH612

I hate to break it to you, but just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Having an opinion is one thing, but there are ways of expressing your opinion without degrading others.

My comment was directed at the OP and not towards you. Why don't you let the OP answer me for himself.

The OP can respond how he wishes. This is my personal opinion of your post. I feel your comments show blatant disrespect for the men and women who serve in the military and I wish you'd keep those to yourself.

You probably wished you could have been in the military but have some kind of mental and physical deficiency. I can't see you so I have no idea what your physical defect is. Your mental defect is obvious though.

Honestly this just made me laugh. Wrong on all counts. Not interested in joining the military and no mental or physical deficiencies that would disqualify me if I did.

And I'd like to point out:

just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I'm wrong.

But apparently if I disagree with you I have a mental defect?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join