It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with Conspiracy Theories......NWO, Illuminati, chemtrails, etc..........

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Poveglia

Please check out the video "Why in the world are they spraying". That explains a lot.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ya your not gonna find too much concrete evidence if thats what your looking for..there is kind of just traces of "clues" although those clues could just be an overactive imagination warping them into something it isnt?

Although I do not buy into all of it I do take it with a shaker of salt (instead of a grain)
If the Illuminati exist I do not believe they are the "good guys" they are more a false light..
Most people who learn of the Illuminati rarely ever hear about the Luminari..even searching up the Luminari in search engines brings up less than half a page of search results.
If this is all true,I believe the Luminari are the good guys but their existence is supposedly non-physical or something...

Now turning to chemtrails I do indeed believe they are real..I think they are being allowed to happen to speed up the development of health problems such as cancer and possibly even responsible for keeping the public docile
As for how no one can get a "clear" picture its easy to assume why...planes are REALLY high in the sky,with the OP being a paratrooper I am sure you are aware.Also I think it is also safe to assume that all the people recording chemtrail planes and taking pictures are just going about their day doing whatever and spot what they believe to be a chemtrail plane,how are they supposed to know where it departs and lands at?not exactly going to follow it..also the patterns that are made I believe are to concentrate the "chems" in certain high-volume areas like freeways/major cities.

And now addressing the "mind control"..I dont think people are being controlled how they are in cartoons like the typical brainwash mind puppet.I believe it is more pulling metaphorical strings in peoples minds through what has been taught in schools..distorted history.They teach you certain things that happened were so bad,that opposing or questioning the history of the event(s) singles out the individual amongst even peers and family.Psychology is a BIG key in this whole mind-control epidemic and is how people are being controlled,through their own psyche!

Now my whole take on everything...I dont know what to make of any of it TRUTHFULLY...just observing/analyzing and waiting!!
This RIDE is getting GOOD!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

One thing to remember...there is 100 conspiracies for everything...that means 99 are dead wrong and since 99 are wrong then it is a extremely high chance that last one is wrong too, but people hold on to their conspiracies like it's dogma...which it is for them, and you have about as much chance as changing their beliefs as you do a diehard Catholic or Muslim ...good luck... lol

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

thats such bs. you make out conspiracies to be some religious--o unprovable event. Way to downplay and over generalize.

what you blame people for is their lack of common sense and critical thinking. Something you lack as well judging by your statement.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by Xtrozero

thats such bs. you make out conspiracies to be some religious--o unprovable event. Way to downplay and over generalize.

what you blame people for is their lack of common sense and critical thinking. Something you lack as well judging by your statement.

I dont think he is questioning the events as happening or being unprovable, I think he is saying that the connection or scheme that links all these events together is unprovable.

And I am still waiting to see an enlightening thread on the Prussian Education System that was brought to America *nudge*

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Nice post man. I'm kinda with ya on most of what you said. But at the same time i have to ask myself is it possible? and the answer is Yes its very possible that these people do exist. they might not be true Illuminati. but i KNOW for sure skull and bones does exist. I also know that skull and bones has recruited only people in the political field that end up being very very powerful. When the people voted for a president and they still put somebody in they wanted not who the people wanted that's when it showed me.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poveglia

My original post (intro thread), I think was written when I was drunk and annoyed after reading a reptilian thread or something of that nature, so I openly apologize to the community for that thread.

LMAO! First of all, that is hilarious. I needed a good laugh.

2.- If these guys do exist, what is the end goal?

One World Government, One World Tax, One World usury and a One World Military. = One World, do as you're told, Eternal slavery of Mankind.

Pretty simple to understand my friend.
~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Okay, I'll answer,

Even you choose to Ignore the fact societies such as Skull and Bones, CFR, The Rhodes Society, The Trilateral Commission and Builderburgers run 70% of the world behind closed doors, then all this CHAOS we see round the Globe is PURE COINCIDENCE.

You choose.

Who are the members of the Illuminati? See above societies and a handful of others.

If the NWO is happening (as many leaders and powerful people have ALREADY confirmed) why haven't they been stopped?

Maybe because they keep implementing new laws everyday to stop us taking action? and have used the tactic of Subversion.

Please see:

For a COMPLETELY fair and objective outlook.

Ex KGB Officer tells us the subversion tactics:

edit on 20-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Exactly Sinny, the evidence is all around us.

The NWO agenda is real, it's origins and what is actually at the route of it is unknown or only to be speculated on, but to deny the existence of it is naive, especially with all the evidence around us- all the secret societies, organisations such as the CFR and meetings at Bilderberg, there is overwhelming evidence of a hidden hand in this world.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Ahhh, the Wanderer returns

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yours is a ridiculous post.

What constitutes proof for you? You mention many things, but none clearly constitutes proof for you. Science says black holes exist, but no one has touched one. No one has "seen" one. But we can see the effects and the behavior matches what is expected if a black hole were there.

Do you want the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers to come on TV and confess to wanting to control the world? That they confess to believing they are superior to the bulk of humanity? That they believe that a "culling of the herd" is necessary for the progress of humanity? That because of their superiority and their "noble and lofty goals", they have every right to enslave governments and people using the financial system. Its probably not going to happen. But you can see the effects, you can see the slow erosion of civil liberties and the brain washing of humanity. But clearly this does not constitute proof for you.

The bottom line is that there is no proof that will satisfy you so you will continue to believe whatever it is that you believe. So what is the point of your thread? There is no point, you just want to get a rise out of the people on ATS. IMO your post is a waste of time. But I did take the bait.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

As an example, in time and history, here's a link to an ATS thread describing one man's fight against chemtrails in his country. And I've quoted part of one of my replies in that thread.

Are you sure you want him to read those posts of yours?

In fact your right the OP needs to check out that thread and make sure to read it all...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Also, Chemtrails IMO have been proven beyond a doubt, they admit to spraying for geo-engineering purposes, also, how do you explain the nano-particles in Morgellons disease sufferers?

Could you provide a link that shows they admit to spraying for geoengineering?

Also explaining nano particles in Morgellons will be very tough since there are no nano particles in what some want to call Morgellons.

Results of the study, published in PloS One show this condition appears to be uncommon among a population representative of Northern California residents. Skin damage from the sun was the most common skin abnormality found, and no single underlying medical condition or infectious source was identified. Upon thorough analysis, most sores appeared to result from chronic scratching and picking, without an underlying cause. The materials and fibers obtained from skin-biopsy specimens were mostly cellulose, compatible with cotton fibers.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I agree with you about the whole Illuminati/NWO thing. I have been hearing about them and their world domination goals for 30 some odd years now. It seems they have all these well laid plans yet they seem to rarely get anything accomplished. If someone really wanted to rule the whole world, I really doubt they would set up plans and hope that their great-great-great grandchildren might get a chance to finally put the last plan into action.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Well... Here's a very OBVIOUS one : Cloud Seeding

I wont bother linking you to others, as its up to you to go and do your own learning..

In regards to Morgellons:

www.morgellonsmedicalcenter.com...

www.morgellons-disease-research.com...

Again, go and research.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poveglia

Also, some chick on youtube vlogging is not really proving anything to me....
a

this made my day. im with the OP. not saying none of this couldnt be true.. but yeah

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mamtech1

Please check out the video "Why in the world are they spraying". That explains a lot.

And you may want to read this,as it also explains alot..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I believe in Chemtrails because all of the planes with these long contrails (chemtrails) are always white/silver and NEVER have anything Labeled on them. And Also, how could contrails spread across the Sky and make the Sky a Disgusting Haze?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Well... Here's a very OBVIOUS one : Cloud Seeding

It should be since it has been happening for 60 years..

In regards to Morgellons:

Despite the lack of evidence that Morgellons is a novel or distinct condition and the absence of any agreed set of diagnostic symptoms,[6][not in citation given] the Morgellons Research Foundation and self-diagnosed Morgellons patients successfully lobbied members of Congress and the U.S. government's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to investigate the proposed condition.[2][7] The CDC researchers issued the results of their multi-year study in January 2012, indicating that there were no disease organisms present in Morgellons patients, the fibers found were normal clothing fibers, and suggested that patients' sensations were manifestations of "delusional infestation

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Of course. This is the classic thread where the esoteric truth-seekers waddle out of their bunkers to relay information to save the world. Information that "TPTB" are hiding from us, even though it is all a simple google search away. I can't help but read through the garbage, it's relatively entertaining to see the reasons. Some people say control, others because of them wanting to acquire secret powers, and I even saw a reference to the synagogue of Satan. We can't just keep saying "the trilateral commission" and linking to a few conspiracy sites then calling it a source. No no, you're right OP. There isn't anything out of the ordinary going on. The government does bad things, all governments do sure, but that doesn't mean there is a conglomerate of political gods changing the worlds.

I too have done my research, watched all of the videos, all of Alex Jones movies, read David Ickes books, read books they recommended, and read the counter arguments. There is no NWO or cabal. And please, if you have a defensive argument please make it anything other than "you're a sheeple" or "open your eyes" because mud-slinging and name-calling are vacant of any logical truth fundamental to a good debate.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm inclined to agree with many of your issues with all this. I too wonder what is the end goal of all this global conspiracy is. I mean when that day finally comes when the person (or demon) at the very top sits down and says "the plan is complete, the centuries old mission is over" what is that day like? we are all under its control? for what end? we are its slaves? to do what work? I will say that there is compelling evidence that some or all western leaders are at least Freemasons and at most occult practicioners, but even then to what end? Another thing that puzzles me, is how ALL of these conspiracies tie up? For instance why would the leaders of the world bother worshipping Satan when they know that there are aliens out there in space? do these ideas not conflict? Someone needs to come up with a 'Unifying Conspiracy Theory'.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join