It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with Conspiracy Theories......NWO, Illuminati, chemtrails, etc..........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Also, I was under the assumption that true truth seekers and open minded people question everything. Even that which they believe....

So, I don't believe I am being too unreasonable in questioning conspiracy theories, am I?

The way you see it...TPTB have an agenda....

The way I see it, everyone conspiring about TPTB have an agenda as well.....

So who's agenda to we subscribe to? Or is there a third option, like every scenario.........

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
OP hope you like to read…

Behold a Pale Horse
Tragedy & Hope
Propaganda
Pawns in the Game
The Case Against the Fed
What Has Government Done With Our Money?
Forty Centuries of Price and Wage Controls
The Federal Reserve Conspiracy
Bloodlines of the Illuminati
Morals & Dogma

YouTube is nice but treat it as a tertiary source and nothing more. Also understanding Logical Fallacies helps a bit too. Have fun!

Thanks for this...I believe a library visit is in order.........

But then again, these guys have books to sell.....so.....I hope all their procedes are going to help those that TPTB hurt in those scenarios they are writing about....
edit on 20-8-2012 by Poveglia because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I've looked at hundreds of different ideas for a single entity controlling this but can't find anything human behind the mess.

You have been looking in ALL the wrong places, satan is that single entity.

THIS is the real reason that so many are unable to see the hand in front of their face...

link   

Originally posted by Poveglia

Ok, sorry not trying to argue, but that still leaves the motive behind the NWO. If it is simply "to rule the world", well arent they already doing that through the MSM, laws, police forces, pure brainwashing, etc?

It seems to me that many are convinced that they are already running everything, so what more do they want? If it is money, they already have that. If it political power, they already have that too in some peoples minds. If it is to be in control of every action you do throughout your mundane lives, well they basically are doing that as well, by owning the stuff you buy, who you work for, etc....

Yes, these group exist, but no one here has been to a meeting, so everything we "think" they are doing, is pure conjectures.

You also bring up all the chaos as pure coincidence, I believe that is the nature of the human experience. It appears to be all chaos, because no one can see the whole picture. Or it just really is pure chaos.

Also, how are such ruthless powerful men who crush anyone who gets in their way, what is the boundary or guidelines that keep them in check, and keep them playing nice with each other? Or is it all just a large scale chess game for their entertainment?

you're looking at the surface.
you want real answers? big answers? then you have to go deep an you have to go esoteric.

you have to spend weeks with your head buried in the literature that outlines their esoteric agendas.
freemasonry, templar, jesuit, etc..

one thing you will come to find.. and find it hard to believe.. .
is that the prime apex of the human endeavor is to develop hidden abilities.
this will happen in a initial wave of a relatively small group of individuals all at once.

they will have superhuman abilities.. like gods.
the reason the world is being set up the way it is...
the purpose of the NWO..
is not for pesky humans and their janky protests and bee bee guns.

it's for godlike beings running around with new found abilities that rival any military force around.

that's what is up.

and no doubt you'll scoff.. but this is at the very ROOT of their esoteric agenda...

to actually trigger and force these hidden genes to blossom... and then to hope to control the scenario from that point on as much as possible.. until at least.. like minded superhuman gain the upper ground.

don't say nobody ever explained it to you .. when you see it happen in front of your face.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Poveglia

How about JFK Vlogging? lol

Also, Chemtrails IMO have been proven beyond a doubt, they admit to spraying for geo-engineering purposes, also, how do you explain the nano-particles in Morgellons disease sufferers?

Honestly, you gave me something to research! Thank you! I am unaware of this disease. I'll see if my local college has any papers that have been written on this topic...

I'll get back to you on that one...

To everyone else........I AM NOT saying the mainstream stories are correct or that I believe them, I am simply saying I believe that the conspiracy theories are just as hard to believe as well.

Yes the conspiracy theories fill the gaps on scenarios, but that is honestly simply a matter of point of view. EVERYONE has a different viewpoint on every given topic.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Also, I was under the assumption that true truth seekers and open minded people question everything. Even that which they believe....

So, I don't believe I am being too unreasonable in questioning conspiracy theories, am I?

The way you see it...TPTB have an agenda....

No, not unreasonable at all really. Caution is good...

But you must realize one important FACT:

The agenda of TPTB is to keep you from seeing the truth at all costs.

This agenda is preventing you from being able to see what is REALLY going on behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I said I couldn't find a human behind it. In my tracing of things I found multiple people or organizations that would like to control the world but there didn't appear to be an earthly attachment between them and no common philosophy other than greed and power.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Vats and cauldrons aren't needed for chemtrails. For over a decade the government (U.S.) has been subsidizing and protecting nanotechnology. All you need is a small canister.

Then they shouldnt be considered "chemtrails" unless they are actually mixed into chemicals. Also, if only a small canister is needed for these, why do they produce a literally hundred mile long streak in the sky that can be seen from thousands of feet below?

I am a paratrooper, so I jump out of planes and am in planes quite often. If I take a small canister, like a smoke grenade, and pop it off while I am falling out of a plane, I may see the smoke when I hit the ground, but it will rapidly dissapate. Now, granted, I am not nearly as high as a jet flying, but that is an even longer distance from earth, making the small canisters contents even harder to spot from the ground.

Unless it is mixed with other chemicals....

But also, would TPTB be using this on themselves as well as their own families down below?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Ok, sorry not trying to argue, but that still leaves the motive behind the NWO. If it is simply "to rule the world", well arent they already doing that through the MSM, laws, police forces, pure brainwashing, etc?

It seems to me that many are convinced that they are already running everything, so what more do they want? If it is money, they already have that. If it political power, they already have that too in some peoples minds. If it is to be in control of every action you do throughout your mundane lives, well they basically are doing that as well, by owning the stuff you buy, who you work for, etc....

Yes, these group exist, but no one here has been to a meeting, so everything we "think" they are doing, is pure conjectures.

You also bring up all the chaos as pure coincidence, I believe that is the nature of the human experience. It appears to be all chaos, because no one can see the whole picture. Or it just really is pure chaos.

Also, how are such ruthless powerful men who crush anyone who gets in their way, what is the boundary or guidelines that keep them in check, and keep them playing nice with each other? Or is it all just a large scale chess game for their entertainment?

you want real answers? big answers? then you have to go deep an you have to go esoteric.

you have to spend weeks with your head buried in the literature that outlines their esoteric agendas.

this will happen in a initial wave of a relatively small group of individuals all at once.

the purpose of the NWO..

it's for godlike beings running around with new found abilities that rival any military force around.

that's what is up.

and no doubt you'll scoff.. but this is at the very ROOT of their esoteric agenda...

to actually trigger and force these hidden genes to blossom... and then to hope to control the scenario from that point on as much as possible.. until at least.. like minded superhuman gain the upper ground.

don't say nobody ever explained it to you .. when you see it happen in front of your face.

So do we have any examples of that occuring? Also, if they know this, why not just spend all that research and power into making sure that their abilities are activated first, as opposed to trying to trigger ours then control it?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I said I couldn't find a human behind it. In my tracing of things I found multiple people or organizations that would like to control the world but there didn't appear to be an earthly attachment between them and no common philosophy other than greed and power.

So true...

Who wouldnt want to run the world? Psychology question for everyone, if it was made known to you tomorrow, that you were the rightful heir to some country, and asked to return to your rightful place as king or queen, would you do it, or would you blow it off and stay in the life you are living?

I'd wager that 99% of the population would take the throne, because everyone "has ideas" on how to make the world or their country better. But who really knows how quickly your agenda in power would change or be corrupted once you got the full briefing on what it takes to run a country, or the world for that matter....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

They do spray chemicals, they just haven't admitted to our speculation:

Aerial spraying for pest or weed control and fire suppression are the only Air Force activities which involve aircraft intentionally spraying chemical compounds (insecticides, herbicides, fire retardants, oil dispersants). In the case of an in-flight emergency, jet fuel may be released to lighten the landing weight and minimize the risk of fire if the aircraft should crash.

ETA: That's not including there illegal/covert activities such as spraying Agent Orange..

www.af.mil...

Here's something I started writing, and never got round to finishing lol

Overview:

The word “Chemtrail” derives from the word Contrail. A contrail is a trail of water vapour and ice crystals left behind by a plane flying at high altitude. Within the conspiracy world the word “Chemtrail” has been designated to certain trails left by planes, believed to be dispersing Chemical components.

Chemtrail Vs Contrail:

Suspicion arose in the early 90’s that some contrails were not, in fact, contrails, but something more sinister that Governments around the world had not yet disclosed. Grounds for this suspicion largely began when people around the world observed “strange” looking contrails, strange in the sense that they did not behave or look like regular contrails.
Some strange observations include:

• Chemtrails, as opposed to Contrails take many more hours to disperse within the atmosphere.
• Chemtrails tend to look flat.
• Chemtrails seem to form a “Curtain”
• Chemtrails can often be seen in greater numbers, and often form patterns across the sky in Grids and “X’s”
• Chemtrails are often left by unmarked planes.
• The planes leaving the Chemtrails can be observed making strange manoeuvres, such as back tracking on them selves, and not abiding by usual air space regulations, such as planes flying within close proximity of each other.
• Chemtrails can be observed forming “cirrus” looking clouds.

DID YOU ALSO KNOW IT ILLEGAL TO TEST BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ON HUMANS... UNLESS ITS FOR OUR OWN GOOD? AHA.

AND ALL BIOLOGICAL TESTING HAS TO BE WITH CONSENT... UNLESS ITS FOR OWN OWN GOOD. LOL AGAIN

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

They do spray chemicals, they just haven't admitted to our speculation:

Aerial spraying for pest or weed control and fire suppression are the only Air Force activities which involve aircraft intentionally spraying chemical compounds (insecticides, herbicides, fire retardants, oil dispersants). In the case of an in-flight emergency, jet fuel may be released to lighten the landing weight and minimize the risk of fire if the aircraft should crash.

ETA: That's not including there illegal/covert activities such as spraying Agent Orange..

www.af.mil...

Here's something I started writing, and never got round to finishing lol

Overview:

The word “Chemtrail” derives from the word Contrail. A contrail is a trail of water vapour and ice crystals left behind by a plane flying at high altitude. Within the conspiracy world the word “Chemtrail” has been designated to certain trails left by planes, believed to be dispersing Chemical components.

Chemtrail Vs Contrail:

Suspicion arose in the early 90’s that some contrails were not, in fact, contrails, but something more sinister that Governments around the world had not yet disclosed. Grounds for this suspicion largely began when people around the world observed “strange” looking contrails, strange in the sense that they did not behave or look like regular contrails.
Some strange observations include:

• Chemtrails, as opposed to Contrails take many more hours to disperse within the atmosphere.
• Chemtrails tend to look flat.
• Chemtrails seem to form a “Curtain”
• Chemtrails can often be seen in greater numbers, and often form patterns across the sky in Grids and “X’s”
• Chemtrails are often left by unmarked planes.
• The planes leaving the Chemtrails can be observed making strange manoeuvres, such as back tracking on them selves, and not abiding by usual air space regulations, such as planes flying within close proximity of each other.
• Chemtrails can be observed forming “cirrus” looking clouds.

DID YOU ALSO KNOW IT ILLEGAL TO TEST BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ON HUMANS... UNLESS ITS FOR OUR OWN GOOD? AHA.

AND ALL BIOLOGICAL TESTING HAS TO BE WITH CONSENT... UNLESS ITS FOR OWN OWN GOOD. LOL AGAIN

So they are spraying themselves and their families as well? Also the soldiers who fight their wars? Also, their gardeners, babysitters etc?

So, they must have an antidote for themselves already? Whats the answer for this?

Also, can you cite that law? The "for our own good" one? What "law" dictates this...?
edit on 20-8-2012 by Poveglia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

the purpose of the NWO..

that's what is up.

So do we have any examples of that occuring? Also, if they know this, why not just spend all that research and power into making sure that their abilities are activated first, as opposed to trying to trigger ours then control it?

because
A) it's not all black and white good-guys vs bad-guys like the conspiracy sites would have you think.. it's not a Saturday morning cartoon scenario like you'd like to have nice and neatly organized in your mind as...

B) only certain people of a certain genetic makeup will be triggered .. or shall i say HAVE been triggered already before the final solar (on switch)...

it's not "THEM WANTING POWER AND RULERSHIP WITH SUPER POWERS"
they're the anonymous, uncredited benefactors of humanity... and they have to weild an iron fist.
believe me you'll be more scared of an average joe who has emotional issues and a bad temper who gets triggered with superpowers.. than you are of "big bad illuminati" with super powers.

the NWO's purpose is for a certain amount of security when the lid flies off this thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I said I couldn't find a human behind it...

You never WILL..

The truth will ALWAYS be covered-up by LIES.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I said I couldn't find a human behind it...

You never WILL..

The truth will ALWAYS be covered-up by LIES.

What lies? Your answers are a rubics cube at times...no offense...

The lies about Satan and his society? Every Southerner with a Bible believes that is true. So the billions of Christians, and yourself, have seen through this "lie", but the rest of us havent because we're intellectually inferior or something?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So every government basically in the world has aquired this nanotechnology, and is distributing it on their own people globally under the guise of weather modification? I understand this is a huge concern and issue for Americans, but how do you explain the exact same chemtrails I've seen over Holland, Japan, even Iraq....

There's not a sound-bite answer to your mystery because chemtrails, like global domination by an elite, have been an evolutionary process. It's not the U.S. that seeks dominion but corporations and those behind the corporations. Follow the money because unbridled greed is an illuminati attribute.

As an example, in time and history, here's a link to an ATS thread describing one man's fight against chemtrails in his country. And I've quoted part of one of my replies in that thread.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

Nikola Aleksic mentions in the transcript of his video that the spraying started in Serbia after Serbia signed on to the Partnership for Peace treaty in Dec. 14, 2006. This was done at the NATO summit which took place in Riga, Latvia that year. Cyprus, which another poster mentioned earlier as a holdout on spraying, is not a member of the Partnership for Peace treaty. The Partnership for Peace treaty seems to be a stepping stone for NATO membership. And if Nikola Aleksic is right, it seems to be a signal to spray.

That's a crystalization, an instance, but you can get an idea of how this might be accomplished.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I can site the law!! I promise, I read the DoD document last week!! Let me find it, it may take some time!!

This isn't the DOD Document i read, but it still proves the same point:

theintelhub.com...

Full Doc:

theintelhub.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

the purpose of the NWO..

that's what is up.

because
A) it's not all black and white good-guys vs bad-guys like the conspiracy sites would have you think.. it's not a Saturday morning cartoon scenario like you'd like to have nice and neatly organized in your mind as...

B) only certain people of a certain genetic makeup will be triggered .. or shall i say HAVE been triggered already before the final solar (on switch)...

it's not "THEM WANTING POWER AND RULERSHIP WITH SUPER POWERS"
they're the anonymous, uncredited benefactors of humanity... and they have to weild an iron fist.
believe me you'll be more scared of an average joe who has emotional issues and a bad temper who gets triggered with superpowers.. than you are of "big bad illuminati" with super powers.

the NWO's purpose is for a certain amount of security when the lid flies off this thing.

Ok, so where and how is this occuring? Has anyone been triggered already? Is there a Professor X running around Indiana that we dont know about yet?

Also, why work so hard on controlling the populace and not just the individuals who will be triggered? Identify them, then buy them off, threaten their families, visit their facebooks to find out what they are interested in, etc?

People aren't too hard to control...with or without powers. Also, what exactly do I need to research to find out what you are talking about? Where did you hear about this? How do you know? What type of "powers" do people have? Can you at least point me into the direction of what you have read or researched?

Also, this sounds just like any other conspiracy theory, but with a new age twist...........

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I can site the law!! I promise, I read the DoD document last week!! Let me find it, it may take some time!!

Thats fine. Thank you very much for that as well!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I've edited my above post, and I'm still actively searching for the MUCH CLEARER document I read, also, stop feeding the Satan fan lol.

Just a bit of history (just a bit) : en.wikipedia.org...

In regards to "are they spraying/poisoning" them selves to.. seems that way, unless they have protection

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join