It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus Ordo Seclorum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Admins feel free to move this post of there is a better area for it, I picked this board because it matched the title of my piece and felt is was the right fit.

"This document was found buried inside a time capsule that was just unearthed next to the washington monument along with a list of the names of the illuminati members and all their backgrounds. This seems to be the work of a bright illuminist."

*DISCLAIMER* The previous quote is complete bull# and derived from the mind of a mad man. Now enjoy my work as it is complete fiction...or is it.

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

We begat humble beginnings,
Below the base of the pyramid,
A glorious rise being only a fleeting dream.
Through pain and suffering we found strength, endurance, and commitment.
We found the dedication to transform a dream into a plan,
and the intelligence to succeed.

Who is brighter than We?
For we cast out the darkness by the brightest of all,
Whom was tread upon by him who witnessed the rise of the One.
But We do see, and will appoint Him to his rightful place.
We now cannot fail.

Now above all We are, thanks to Him.
Control of nations one by one,
Until all the world We claim.
Why hide the facts of an inevitable case?
So plain in sight we post our steps to the top of the pyramid,
but only those with spark will trace.

Even those blinded by ignorance have a part in the Great Reform,
They are the base, and there they shall stay.
For legs are required to hold those above,
atop the mountain as a golden eye We form,
to the shapeless body of Him we bind the earth.

-We-

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

So do you think they are waiting for the return of the illuminated one?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In the best of terms, yes.
I believe what they plan to accomplish was put into motion by the Mind of the One.
The One has been givin lots of names, illuminated one, satan, lucifer, inter-dimensional, from another planet, ect.
He wishes to overthrow and rule humanity, like he tried in the heavonly kingdom.
Although i am not refering to any religion when i say that, its been far too twisted but if you sift through all religion you can sift through and find what may or may not be facts.
So the heavenly kingdom could be anything as far as i know, a kingdom on another planet, another dimension, or it could mean the entire universe in the heavenly kingdom and hes was trapped on earth, w.e the case may be.

But yes I believe what they are trying to do will come to a head point of a dictatorship by the illuminated one, they dont hide it, lucis trust(the UN's publishing company) says it all.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

and do you not think what they plan to do is an objectively best benefit, for the future of humanity?

do you know for sure they wish to rule with an iron fist?

by illuminated one,,, i meant the son of god...... which is what i thought you meant by who they are waiting for..... a lowly member of the public,,, a son of man,,, who tells his people how they ought behave for the good of themselves and the good of all,,,, and then the people submit their power to the overarching power structure,, so all can begin to be looked at as on the same team/level.,.,.. this is the concept of new world order,.,.,. a heaven on earth....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I do believe in a christ figure yes but i believe they follow the opposite, if they followed the TRUE illuminated one the world would already be a whole lot better
you realize the illuminati is not even the government, its the banks, the major banks such as goldman sachs, jp morgan, and even they arent even in control, they are run by the rothchilds in england
my point is, these people are not of the true christ if they are here to profit from war, buy out politicians to own governments, control media, collapse economies(in progress), and then hide their faces from the public.
you see what im saying? that cant be the power of the true christ, but they have so much power and influnce i believe they have some sort of power behind them ,which is who i was referring to, you could say the anti-christ then?
thats who i see running the show, we see more deceit and lies in power than anything, i mean if christ were on earth he wouldnt being wearing a suit or need a plane to get to L.A.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIlluminatedOne
I do believe in a christ figure yes but i believe they follow the opposite, if they followed the TRUE illuminated one the world would already be a whole lot better
you realize the illuminati is not even the government, its the banks, the major banks such as goldman sachs, jp morgan, and even they arent even in control, they are run by the rothchilds in england
my point is, these people are not of the true christ if they are here to profit from war, buy out politicians to own governments, control media, collapse economies(in progress), and then hide their faces from the public.
you see what im saying? that cant be the power of the true christ, but they have so much power and influnce i believe they have some sort of power behind them ,which is who i was referring to, you could say the anti-christ then?
thats who i see running the show, we see more deceit and lies in power than anything, i mean if christ were on earth he wouldnt being wearing a suit or need a plane to get to L.A.

oh yea but who is doing anything about it?
the public use the banks and work for them,,.., they would tell you they are good and need them,,.,. so after hearing these things how can the banks be the bad guys,, if they are just doing their job? and there is seemingly no opposition,,, and in capitalism and law,, as we can see from the lack of anything bad happening to the "bad guys",,, what they are doing seems to be perfectly innocent,, good,, fine and dandy..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well i would agree with that statement if the banks were actually doing their jobs and not embezzling money lol.
So how a bank pays a politician to X amount of money to push for the laws that the bank wants pushed through, and to say what that banks wants them to say, seems lawful?
A non-corrupted politician would deny being bought out fight for law that is in line with the constitution, those who are corrupt are being paid X amount of money to do the exact opposite.
Now if this is being done then the next question should be what is the agenda of the big banks and corporations that are paying these politicians? If I try to explain all of that at the moment it would be quite a long post, but its a very easy find, minimal research will give you a good idea.
The main point for this post is that they carry out what they want done with lies, deceit, in the shadows, you understand?
Idk about you but that sounds like an exact description of how a Satan would operate dont you think?
If it were Christ motivated,
There would be no cloak and dagger.

*on a side note i appreciate civil debates like these without the oposee flying off the loose end, so for this i give you a star.
edit on 22-8-2012 by TheIlluminatedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIlluminatedOne
Well i would agree with that statement if the banks were actually doing their jobs and not embezzling money lol.
So how a bank pays a politician to X amount of money to push for the laws that the bank wants pushed through, and to say what that banks wants them to say, seems lawful?
A non-corrupted politician would deny being bought out fight for law that is in line with the constitution, those who are corrupt are being paid X amount of money to do the exact opposite.
Now if this is being done then the next question should be what is the agenda of the big banks and corporations that are paying these politicians? If I try to explain all of that at the moment it would be quite a long post, but its a very easy find, minimal research will give you a good idea.
The main point for this post is that they carry out what they want done with lies, deceit, in the shadows, you understand?
Idk about you but that sounds like an exact description of how a Satan would operate dont you think?
If it were Christ motivated,
There would be no cloak and dagger.

*on a side note i appreciate civil debates like these without the oposee flying off the loose end, so for this i give you a star.

thanks yea.,,.,.. I completely agree with you... but what can and should be done about it?

if there are problems that are against the law, and against the tax payers wallets and freedoms,, why dont people simply bring this to light and do something about it? correct the wrong..... just in that sentance you wrote it seems there are bankers that are doing bad things,,, ok can we call the police on them? can the united states people sue them? occupy wall street can they not let someone know whats being done? or do people know that the banks are doing what they are doing, and its ok because thats what they always have done and we need them and they tell us what to do?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well thats the million dollar question, but the answer is actually pretty simple.
People wont get behind a movement they dont believe.
You see the banks own the mainstream media as well so they make VERY sure that info about themselves is not leaked to the public in a high dose.
But now and again a dose of truth leaks out, more frequently in the past year or so than before.
Though the bankers dont care much for these leaks because they have whats called plausible deniability and have the ability to label anyone who comes out with such truth a lunatic, conspirator, terrorist, liar, ect.
So even some who hear still deny.
But steady research is enough to convince everyone, i believe if EVERYONE still some in depth research on the subject, the bankers and their coup would be done with. but the fact is that will never happen.
So the people who know the truth and have the ability to do something about it have tried and are still trying.
Occupy Wallstreet is all about that 1%, the bankers are apart of that 1%, so the people seem to be waking up a little bit but they still dont understand all the facts, thats why Occupy has hit a dead end and dont know EXACTLY to a T what they are fighting for, because they just lack the few extra facts and bit of evidence needed to put the top 1% out of place.

Sadly i dont think EVERYONE will really notice until the entire world hits rock bottom..if you believe in the Bible at all it does say the anti-christ will reign and most of the planet will still believe it is for the better, until everything just falls apart.

Thats what I see happening all around the globe, so if someone was able to predict what i see now thousands of years ago, i can trust the outcome may be correct as well.

top topics

join