It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annio da Viterbo or Annius of Viterbo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Annio da Viterbo!

i was reading a book called 'giants monsters and dragons' and came across the monster 'SHEM' and it mentions this Annius of Viterbo was a priest who claimed Noah came from a line of giants.
WOAH!

how did he find out about them in 1450?
then i went to his wikipedia page, and of course 'they' dismissed him, especially given the fact he also was again USURY, and the 'internationalizts' of his time.

today if anyone says no to usury now, the chosen 'group' together and attack. so it is amazing, even back then, 'they' still had power enough to try and discredit this could be cool archeologist.

does anyone have any information on him?

anyone who is fighting the chosen concept of usury is a good guy in my book. i am SICK of 'internati0nal' taxes.

and how amazing is it, in 1450 when even a library was scarce, this guy was uncovering evidence that noah and his scumbag descendents 'claimed' they came from some insane alien race.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

What is wrong with saying that someone, 600 years ago, just got it wrong? We look at science fiction writers like Asimov, Bradbury or Clarke, and say that, while they were wrong, their visions had merit, so why not apply that to failed prophets like these?

join