It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Breaks Peace Treaty With Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

While I am not certain, you could be correct, this could kick of the Ezekiel 38 Campaign. IF IT DOES....it should be noticed that Isreal's victory will appear almost a miracle, as it essentially will be. In the aftermath, it will take months to bury the dead, and there will be no or few casualties in Isreal. Probably there will be some sort of economic crash in conjunction with it and then look for some "personality" out of either the EU, NATO, the Middle East, or possibly (but less likely) America to come in with a plan for "Peace and Safety", which will likely include the Temple being rebuilt and worship again.

Depending on how your favorite end times scenario rolls out, then also look for something that takes America out of international play, be it economic, catastrophic, nuclear attack, the Rapture or a combination. America will not likely play a huge roll in the end times events, according to most of what I have read. A global type government will result at some point, with global currency, and some sort of restriction on religion and/or a mandate to a "combination one world religion".

Or, we could just have a repeat of the 8, 56, 67, and 73 wars, with the Arabs and Persians turning tale.

Those that don't know Jesus Christ might want to seriously check into HIM if you see some version of the above come into play.

No matter what it will be interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am hearing really bad things tonight on the world situation, and it looks really bad, a number of major wars could all start at the same time, Russia & China again have told America that they have had enough of them, Iran have 4 times in 3 days said they will knock Israel off the map, Japan is rubbing China up the wrong way with USA behind it, North Korea are preparing to test yet another nuclear bomb, with so many things at once it is like holding a match over a can of gas.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
well did you think that the rest of the world does not expect the stinking muzzies to stick together, like any bully, none of them can fight a war on their own, because they are all chicken #, kind of like the great republican guard was, the best of the best, battle hardened, really they were a bunch of spineless cowards...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Israel will burn all who oppose it before she goes down. You obviously have no idea of Israel's military capability.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by g146541

Israel will burn all who oppose it before she goes down. You obviously have no idea of Israel's military capability.

Regards, Skellon.

Actually, yes I do.
For the greatest part the israeli terrorist prefers American weaponry.
We can only hope the israeli terrorists will take their sampson option, and soon.
It would be nice to finally see peace in the mideast.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, might as well have the games begin. We all know something is going to happen in that area pretty soon.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wonder how much damage Israel could do if it launched all it's nuclear missiles at the same time?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

The 'rankings' are not worth the page space they are given. You cannot simplify a nation's military capability into a 'Top Trumps' of numbers Vs numbers. Technology, historical military achievements and psyche come into it.

Technologically, in military terms, they are possibly leading the world, or at least at the forefront. Behind most significant 'exotic' military technology programmes, you will find Israeli minds, this includes projects in the United States also.

Israel have shown in the past that they are very methodical planners. Their actions in the 'six day war' were planned for 2 years in advance, down to minute details. They have one of the top 3 intelligence agencies in the world. Their armed forces are highly trained and highly experienced. Whichever side you take, you must acknowledge that they are 'operational' as frequently as the US, perhaps more so, if you take the several past decades into consideration.

Israelis are brought up feeling that they are the under-dogs and everyone in the world hates them. This makes them exceptionally dangerous in times of war, they are very aggressive fighters, fuelled by the knowledge that so many of their relatives perished under helpless circumstances in Nazi Germany and they are personally responsible for that never being repeated.

Lastly of course, Israel has in excess of 300 undeclared nuclear warheads.

I am sure Israel enjoys the irony of it's placement on your rankings list. After all, it is wise to be seen weaker than you actually are.

"By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War" -Motto of Mossad.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Regards, Skellon.

For the last forty years they have done nothing but fight women and children. The experienced military they had is long gone. And the countries they will be facing are better armed this time. Israel will think the butt whipping they took back in 06 was a party compared to what they will face this time.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
God bless Israel! Israel has got this, no worries. The God of Gods is on his side. There isn't a d**n thing allah can do to help them ##SNIPPED##. Bozo the Clown would be of more help to them, at least he's real. This story was told over 3000 yrs ago. That land belongs to the Jews.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

We shall agree to disagree and watch what happens.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Israelis are brought up feeling that they are the under-dogs and everyone in the world hates them. This makes them exceptionally dangerous in times of war, they are very aggressive fighters, fueled by the knowledge that so many of their relatives perished under helpless circumstances in Nazi Germany and they are personally responsible for that never being repeated.

Yes we know Israeli's are brainwashed from the time they are born. They learned quite a bit from the Nazi's you can tell that by all the gas the Arabs signs the ADL paint all over the place. You can also tell it by the way they are trying to commit genocide to any Arab whether they be Muslim or Christian just because they live on land that Israel wants to steal. Every time Benny brings up the holocaust I always think man you are such a hypocrite. Israel resembles the Nazi's so much I'm surprised they don't goosestep everywhere they go.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Israel has them at their door and in the house. You can't play nice with thugs. All you can do is become one yourself, with different purppose. Nazi Germany had one of the best, if not the best military in the world. Sad they worked for morrons. Nothing wrong with learning from your enemy, nothing at all. Fact is, you would be a fool not to.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by murphy22

All of you are not thinking ---- Russian and China are "collaborters", they are allied with Iran, Venzelua, North Koria, Cuba -- if they were allied with Egypt, they would have all the shipping ways, with China controlling the Panama Canal.

China is all over South America now

Russia and China have had their fill of dealing with "Islamic Jihadists" in their own countries. Why would they care about Israel? Israel wants to make money to and they're not going to be killing people over it.

Our Bozo in Chief can't make a decision, or has told Russia privately "Go ahead and rape the ME."

How would China and Russia deal with the other countries in the ME, except for Afghanistan == where empires go to die = they only thing they have is poppies to make herioin ===== another whole thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by g146541

Regards, Skellon.

For the last forty years they have done nothing but fight women and children. The experienced military they had is long gone. And the countries they will be facing are better armed this time. Israel will think the butt whipping they took back in 06 was a party compared to what they will face this time.

Oh I beg to differ!!!! You could not be more wrong on this! Israel will be one force to be reckoned with!! Check these stats!

687 enemy airplanes have been shot down in dogfights since Israel`s birth. Only 23 Israeli planes have been shot down by enemy planes since 1948 - a statistic which puts the dogfight victory ratio between Israel and its Arab neighbors at a whopping 30:1.

18 enemy planes were shot down in dogfights in the 1948 War of Independence. A single Israeli plane may have been shot down in a dogfight over the Galilee, but the exact circumstances of its demise were never established in certainty
Seven enemy planes were shot down in the course of the Sinai Campaign, without a single Israeli plane being shot down.

In the Six Day War, 60 enemy planes and 12 IAF planes were shot down.

The War of Attrition saw 111 enemy planes and four Israeli planes shot down.

277 enemy planes were shot down in the Yom Kippur War - accounting for over a third of the IAF`s total kills since 1948. Of the planes lost by the IAF in the war, only five were shot down in dogfights
88 enemy planes were shot down in the Peace for Galilee Campaign. Not one Israeli plane was shot down in a dogfight.

miltaryphotos.net

Pax

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
We can only hope the israeli terrorists will take their sampson option, and soon.

You do realize that if the Samson option exists, it means the death of tens or even hundreds of millions of lives, do you?

How can anyone even think of hoping this will happen is amazing to me.

Then again, I remember your idiocy in your posts and I am not surprised.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by g146541

You do realize that if the Samson option exists, it means the death of tens or even hundreds of millions of lives, do you?

How can anyone even think of hoping this will happen is amazing to me.

Then again, I remember your idiocy in your posts and I am not surprised.

Figure that, and who's plan is this?
Yep, terrorists through and through.
Such a cool name for it though huh?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
WTF are you crying about? you just said you hope it happens. How much dumber can you get?

Furthermore, the Samson option is not factual. There are only rumors about it - zero evidence.
It is an alleged last resort tactic, nothing more.
And unlike the Israeli nuclear program which has no "evidence", the Samson option really has no evidence. It is only assumed that Israel, before being totally destroyed, will use such tactic.

The fact you conspiracy nuts named it, doesn't make it more real.
And besides, most if not all countries on the verge of total destruction have a last resort tactic. Assad with his chemical rockets, Lebanon with hezbollah's rockets etc.

The only difference, as I said, is that you nuts named the Israeli one.
edit on 22-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I and millions of British people are quite shocked that Cameron & Albarmy in USA have gone over to the side who have been killing our people and Troops since 2001.
The people who our leaders are on the side of removed our peoples heads and put the movies on the Internet, can you understand that? no neither can we, but were on the side of the devil it's self, I wonder if the Muslim terror groups have made threats to leaders of our countries? have they as we have been told got nuclear bombs in suit cases buried in London & Washington?
For some crazy reason our leaders have betrayed our troops who have died over 11 years in a terror war in the Middle East & Europe to go over to the other side, Israel is taking the lead against the terror groups and America & UK are nervous over backing them up, why is that?
Now today I hear that America & UK are going to send there Muslim brothers we are training to disrupt Russia and start to bomb them, wow the UK is crazy.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

So, you are saying that there is no more evidence of a sampson option than there is of an Iranian nuclear missile or plans for?
Funny thing about you conspiracy theorists...

What is real is a terrorist nation angering every single nation in their region, no wonder Egypt is buffering their defenses.
Should be neat to see a modern conventional war between multiple nations and one state sized terrorist cell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join