It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Apparition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is an apparition filmed by somebody's cell phone. It's been claimed to be a reflection of a cross from inside the house, but I find that explanation causes problems. However, I am not claiming it to be real or not real, I just don't know what it is. It could be an unusual luminescent cloud, but I just don't know what it is.

The title calls it one of God's signs, but if it is a real apparition, there's one philosophy I folly. The Irish have a saying, look at it's feet. If you can't see it's feet then it's hiding something.

There is no date on the film or in the comments below it so I don't know when it was filmed. I did a search for this but couldn't find anything.

The video is almost one minute long.

edit on 20-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Project BlueBeam? It looks like this image seems to be moving closer towards the ground and the camera. Whent it first appears it is high up near the roof and towards the end, it comes closer to the ground. Im gonna go with someone is using a projection of some sort.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
LoL

Why sit there and film it and not get in your car and drive up to the place or on your bicycle and ride there...[insert simpson duh]

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's been claimed to be a reflection of a cross from inside the house, but I find that explanation causes problems.

What are the problems with this explanation, it seems to fit the best. The image moves with the camera as he zooms in and out. he never moves position only pans left and right. It seems pretty cut and dried.

I will go with Occam's razor.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Because, look at the differences in the size of the lenses of a digital or 35mm camera and compare to a cell phone. look at the video and see the way the cameras pans to the left and to the right. If it was just a lens flare or reflection it would move very differently. Thirdly, you look through a cell phone differently than you would a 35mm camera or a digital camera. I'm not sure how to put it, but a cell phone is held quite differently than the other kinds of cameras. You'd have to see the object first before you flip open the cell phone to take a picture of it.

And Occam's Razor does not always work. Plus, Occam's Razor is often misused. It does not state "Keep It Simple Stupid", it states that one must not multiply entities unnecessarily, which is a very different meaning that KISS.

The KISS actually comes from Darwin.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like a reflection to me...but I'm not an expert.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi, I am new to this forum. It won't let me create a thread because of my post count but I've been trying to find some information on this photo that was taken at my house in Pittsford, NY close to the Erie Canal with a cell phone camera. It's of a friend of the family and my dog. When she was going through pictures, we noticed a circular blue thing right above her shoulder. I loaded it on the computer and blew it up and it's this face clear as day. We had a paranormal investigator team come and they all said it was the clearest ghost picture they have ever seen. The girl (stupidly) deleted the main photograph but I still have the image of the hair, shoulder, face but slightly blown up. You could still kind of notice it in the regular pic.

I'm not here to fool anyone or get attention. I am genuinely curious. We've had a lot of things go on in that house. Your usual pictures falling, bangs on the walls, and some footsteps in the yard (it's wooded so there's a lot of foliage that u can hear go 'crunch') Well one day a tree fell on the house and shook the whole thing, okay it happens but the creepy part is that the last owners also had the same EXACT thing happen in the exact spot. There is something there without a doubt in my mind and this picture just reinforces it. I could go on and on about what happened here. Like I said I'd rather deal with somebody knowledgeable through email or AOL messenger if you have it. My email is [email protected]

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jstellz88

COMPLETELY off topic from this thread, but sense you already told the story, why don't you go ahead and upload that picture with it lol.

top topics

join