It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitla...Temple of the Devil and backdoor to Hell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I believe that the one world religion that the Vatican has planned for everyone will try to pass off a Christ impersonator as Horus reincarnated. The Eye of Horus is being marketed in music videos, clothing, jewelry, Madonna's superbowl show, and the Olympics stadium and ceremonies. The Vatican and EU seem to be trying to sell the Eye of Horus as the new symbol of communism/one world government. When you start to notice how many different religions attribute many different kinds of meanings to the eyeball then you can begin to understand why the Vatican is using the eyeball to unify a lot of different religions into a one world religion. For example, the op posted what appears to be an eyeball symbol on the temple:

It doesn't matter what the eyeball meant in that religion or any other religion. What matters is that it is being used as a symbol to unify all of the divergent religions that use the eyeball into one communist religion and government.
edit on 22-8-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Thank you for the reply and the welcome.

Hi and welcome, in my opinion we inhabit a sort of twilight zone (especialy at ATS...) between the realms of light and darkness, were the light is concerned with energy and existance, governed by laws of physics, pattern and relationships, whereas the realm of Darkness concerns itself with none of these, thus phenomena that have no existance or rationale, yet in metaphysical terms these phenomena balance the realm of Light.

I really like and agree with this part of your statement you sum it up so well and clearly.

Attempts at defining the nature and rationale of night-time ghouls and ghosties invariably fail, they have no existential form and thus neither can their image be captured, it would be rather like trying to capture the wind in a box, or the tide in a glass, one can only observe their effect in transitory passing...one should never underestimate though such phenomena.

Also agree with this and can prehaps add my own opinion at this point. Trying to definately define dark/unconscious/evil is logically impossible, the uncertainty principle explains it well. Our minds are capable of leaping logic though. Zen recognizes this in its koans. One of the tricks is to settle on your most recent explanation but never completeley accept it and wait for a new, more insightful exlanation. Don Jaun refered to this as having a mobile assemblage point.

The analogy of the blind men trying to define the elephant is a good one and I have been "feeling" this particular elephant for a while now lol. I'm sure many here have and historically people put a lot of effort in too. The early gnostic view on the sitchuation seems to be the best explanation to me at this point. Dark/gravity/chaos gives us drive, makes movement, recycles. But I see a self replicating flaw in the heart of the pattern.

I am liking John Lash's archron ideas at the moment, the visual representation of the "problem" seems to trigger my subconscious intuition, which along with my consciense and god/all/tao are my guides, reminding me that, deep inside, we all know the way.

The True Anarchy of Life on Earth

Alien Dreaming - The Enigma of the Archrons

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Applause!

Encore & da capo!

A

new topics

<< 1   >>

join