It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Foreign Minister: Declare diplomacy has failed. (w/ FOX video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is the latest coming out of Israel, on top of Bibi's demand for Obama to announce at the next UN meeting on Sept 20th that military strike will commence unless their Nuclear Programme is ended immediately.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have been following very close this situation, and there is no way the USA with the leader they have now will give any green light to attack Iran, he may have or indeed may give the green like for Iran to attack Israel if he knew he would get away with it, but will protect Iran for two reasons, 1 the Russians & China back Iran, though he does want to attack both of them the USA are no where ready yet, he knows that is WW3.
2, the American President has been on the side of Al-Q and lots of other terrorist groups who kill Christians ever since he got in office, he has no time for any country who endangers his Terrorist friends.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I have been following very close this situation, and there is no way the USA with the leader they have now will give any green light to attack Iran, he may have or indeed may give the green like for Iran to attack Israel if he knew he would get away with it, but will protect Iran for two reasons, 1 the Russians & China back Iran, though he does want to attack both of them the USA are no where ready yet, he knows that is WW3.
2, the American President has been on the side of Al-Q and lots of other terrorist groups who kill Christians ever since he got in office, he has no time for any country who endangers his Terrorist friends.

I have been following it closely as well and IMO, the reason Obama hasn't given the "green-light" is because war is not popular in the U.S and if he wants to get a 2nd term, he better not start a war.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I love how they always have to splice in a shot of the Iranians working on what i presume to be nuclear programs.

Reminds me of the satelitte images of WMD sites in Iraq some years back.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

you sound very confused to me ,so you think obama is not on Israel's side

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You are unrepentantly ignorant and ill-informed. If you had even one scintilla of a brain you'd know some history. But, like all religious zealots, you've no ability to be rational when reality bumps in to your dogma.

It is a fairly good assumption that had the U.S. never meddled in the Middle East in the middle of the last century that there would be no Islamic Republic in Iran and thus no such government that would foment the region promoting Islamic-based government. Chances are, the Middle East would be filled with democratically-elected secular nations, like Turkey has been for decades now.

How can I say that? Because in 1953 the young American CIA overthrew a secular, democratically elected president of Iran. In fact, the man was so popular, he made Time's Man of the Year in 1951 for being a bold, unafraid truth teller. He was a globally respected, western-educated man.

The Persion world -- Iran -- has a long, proud history as a thriving country, center for great science and the arts, a vibrant merchant class and a history of tolerance for religious diversity. Under President Dr. Muhammed Mosaddeq, this might again have happened. The reason it did not was the western oil interests, who treated the Iranian oil as resource for the west to control an exploit, started to get nervous because the new president was sick of his nation being treated like a colonial doormat. He started to make noise about nationalizing the oil industry in Iran. Not long later, we went in and over threw them.

This ramped up a long simmering contempt among Iranians for the west, who had exploited them throughout the British empire of the Victorian era, then with the Americans. People know when they are being treated like second class citizens and don't much like it. And then you have the Iranian people, in their first free and fair and open election (post monarchy) select THEIR choice (who was a secular leader even!) for president, we go in and overthrow him less than two years later. Yeah, then Iranians really got pissed at the West, especially the U.S.

It only became worse when we installed a brutal man with claims to the monarchical role of Shah as their leader. The Shah created a dreaded secret police force, the Savak, which then over the years tortured and murdered thousands of political dissidents. We supported the Shah with gobs of military equipment in return for our ability to exploit their oil. Hell yeah the people got madder and madder until the 1979 revolution, which symbolically and intentionally (understood by few Americans then and almost none today) began by taking over the U.S. embassy -- the Tehran home of the Shah's puppet master.

The revolution brings the Grand Ayatollah Khomeini back from exile in France and boom, the Islamic Republic of Iran is born. Maybe it is provocative in language, but it is fair to say today's Iran is the child born of the Iran's rape by the U.S. government.

And then after this happens, we create and arm Saddam Hussein -- another tyrant we brought to power -- with military hardware and chemical weapons, which he then used to kills tens of thousands of Iranian in the Iran Irag War.

Had none of that happened, the Middle East would be a MUCH different place, since what happens in Iran has always been central to how things evolve in the whole of the Middle East.

Do you not think the hatred of our government by the Iranian people is not justly earned?
edit on 20-8-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Lol, diplomacy...
We will crush you and your children!!
Is not diplomacy.All I see are israeli terrorists doing what they do, terrorize.
The US needs to stop funding terrorists.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ok, sour grapes,history lesson, and relgous zealotry aside....um........
What yer plan stan?
Whats the road to peace, or at least reduced tensions and a more enlightened diplomatic aproach?
how s it all gonna get fixed now?
You can only ple so much # on a hlltop, and then one day the whole thing wwill come sliding down.....
The amount of mlitary hardware thats presently parked in the middle east.....think about it....
its too expensive to ship it all home again...they just gonna have to drop that stuff.....The die is cast.....but it will be drug out as long as possible to keep that ole oil price just way up there......

To me this is all theater now....the hates and the threats and the intimidations...all over the planet.....
The chinese and the japanese now have some crap going.....(there two boys that share a few grudges...)
NK-SK any time ready to pop......
Then theres the South China Sea,and also Taiwan.....the whole US China scene in the pacific....
Not to mention all the ones ive left out...Falklands,Kosovo, (no its not over)Africas on fire! man..... its an impressive array of causus belli we got going....everywhere......
Its plain to see we are becomming a death cult.the whole shebang.......
What yer fix? how do we keep it going?

top topics

join