It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled Pakistani girl may face death penalty for allegedly burning Koran

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by baruch60610
Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme. (Quran 9:111)

it is interesting. yes radical wahabies are blind. but that date is also coincident with Cabala ! Cabala is the religion of zhionists ! it is not Judaism, it dates back to ancient Egypt. magics is the main part of this beleif. they believe that Moses, Jesus and Muhammed all were magicians. while magics is forbidden in all religions. now you may find that why many Hollywood movies are about ghosts or magics or satans or....
in cabalism, in the tree of life 10 is God and 9-11 means to jump over God. look at 22 and 33 day war of Israel. all are multiplication of 11, they are mad about that numbers.
suicide bombings of radicals has killed many innocents from americans to middle easterns. now you can find them in Syria. they are killing innocent people by the excuse that they are doing Jihad against Assad for the sake of people !!! this is, because their bosses want them to do !
it seems our world is ruling by radicals (Wahabists, Evangelists, Cabalists,....)

Your facts concerning Kabbalah are incorrect. It is a specifically Jewish doctrine, with roots stretching back to Abraham's time, but not put into cohesive form until the 11th Century or so. It may possibly have elements also found in other practices, but it was not an "Egyptian" religion.

Kabbalah most certainly is not the "religion" of Zionists (please note the correct spelling). Zionism has no religion; it's a political and social movement.

In Jewish Kabbalism, the focus is on how to live a good life; how to know God's will; to enhance the understanding of God and His creation; not on magic. The magical (or, as they like to spell it, "magickal") BS is the perversion of Kabbalah by non-Jewish wannabes who blatantly ignored most of the strict teachings of Kabbalah. They ignored vital requirements such as that Kabbalah was to be studied only by someone over the age of 40, who was a strictly mitzvah-observing (devout, "Orthodox") Jew, who was married, who was completely familiar with the Hebrew scriptures and religious writings, and so on. NONE of the movie stars qualifies. No one working in Hollywood is a Kabbalist.

These interlopers would pick and choose whatever they liked, and came up with a nonsensical pastiche of magical spells and demons that have no resemblance to true Kabbalah. It's a load of crap, and has nothing to do with Kabbalah. The idea that 9-11 implies "skip over God" is proof of this. To Jewish Kabbalists, God is the complete focus of their lives. Also, in the so-called Tree of Life, there is no number 11. The S'phirot only go up to 10.

Kabbalah is not a theory or a belief; it is a lifestyle. Unless you are living this lifestyle, you cannot properly fathom its teachings. Claims that the world is being ruled by Kabbalists are without any foundation. Kabbalists devote their entire lives and efforts to learning about God. They're too busy to mess with politics or world domination.

You say that magic was forbidden in all religions - yet Moses and Aaron were *commanded*, by God Himself, to perform magic in front of Pharaoh. Prophecy was permitted. Later on, Jesus performed miracles, as did his disciples. Magic wasn't forbidden. What was forbidden were certain types of magic such as divination and necromancy.

Your comments seem to indicate that you haven't given sufficient attention to the topic. It's a vast and complicated one that cannot be learned from a few Internet sites. I encourage you to dig more deeply, if you choose to pursue the subject.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Your facts concerning Kabbalah are incorrect. It is a specifically Jewish doctrine, with roots stretching back to Abraham's time, but not put into cohesive form until the 11th Century or so. It may possibly have elements also found in other practices, but it was not an "Egyptian" religion.

yes you are right. what you are saying about Kabbalah is some sort of Judaism enlightenment and mysticism but it is different from what I declared ! this is why I prefer to spell it like Cabala !
www.pakalertpress.com...
there are Cabala tours in Israel and many countries.
www.tzfat-kabbalah.org...
momentumtours.com...
this kind of Cabala is widespread in Hollywood.
www.rickross.com...
I respect Moses, Judaism and Kabbalah but by Cabala ! they really are after these.

“Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against your magic bands with which you hunt the souls like birds, and I will tear them from your arms, and I will let the souls whom you hunt go free, the souls like birds. Ezekiel 13:20

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. -Revelation 21:8"

they are spreading unbelieving, murderers, sexually immoral and of course practice magic arts in hollywood.
this the their new beloved world.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

yes you are right. what you are saying about Kabbalah is some sort of Judaism enlightenment and mysticism but it is different from what I declared ! this is why I prefer to spell it like Cabala !

Ah, my mistake. I stand corrected.

Thank you for clarifying what you were talking about. I should have recognized the spelling - it's pretty standard.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join