It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Rothschild in $200 Million Bet Against Euro: Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

How do you know he has far more personal wealth than that? Are you his bank manager? That sort of statement needs backing up.

The point i was making is that the Rothschilds may once have been major global players, know they are simply global players - others have surpassed them.

Or do you believe they are a reptilian cabal, running everything on the planet? Sorry for the sarcasm but i am growing ever so weary of the "Rothschilds run everything" claims. More to the point, why is it always the Rothschilds? Why not other banking families?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by artistpoet

Never said it was fine and dandy did i?

If you look at some of the responses, they intimate that he has personally invested the cash. He hasn't, an investment firm has done it. As have many others, way before this one that he runs.

Lord Rothschild has a personal wealth of between £1 - £2 Billion. Carlos Slim has a personal wealth of £48 billion more than that (just to put things in perspective). If Lord Rothschild runs the secret banking cabals, then he isn't doing a very good job of it is he?

Never said you said it was fine and dandy

Who would know if Rothschild was doing well if you do not know their Agenda
He is one of many blood line elite players and the game is hidden amongst smoke and mirrors
Yet there is is only one loser in this game or should I say several billion losers if they have their way

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Star for a good comeback.
[mumbling to myself about having my words thrown back at me!
].

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Star for a good comeback.
[mumbling to myself about having my words thrown back at me!
].

Star back at you for being honorable - Now really go my juggler

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join