It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Rothschild in $200 Million Bet Against Euro: Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Is the Euro is on a worldwide death watch after the banksters start betting against it? The international banksters of the Rothschild family probably started the Euro so they could create another way to siphon off money from any country they can.... another red flag that the destruction of the Euro is at hand....

www.cnbc.com...

You know the euro is in deep water when a doyen of the banking industry, Lord Jacob Rothschild takes a 200 million pound ($314 million) bet against it.

Lord Rothschild, an elder member of the dynastic Rothschild banking family, has taken the position against the euro through RIT Capital Partners, the 1.9 billion pound investment trust of which he is executive chairman, according to a report in the British newspaper The Daily Telegraph.

The puppet masters of the world's money supply have spoken and the Euro is going down.

I remember listening to the Texas prophet (HA HA) Alex Jones and Lindsey Williams who this past spring said that the elite had put off plans to invade Iran until the fall....

The crash of the US dollar will take place about 6-8 weeks after the crash of the Euro.... Williams has said....

though I am suspicious of AJ and LW I don't totally discount what they say.....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
300+ million $ for " puppet masters of the world's money supply" should be small cash, shouldn't it?
Tanking Euro that you claim they created themself for such a small sum is rediculous.

edit on 20-8-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: too much millions

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Sorry to point this out but loads of traders / hedge funds, etc, have been betting against the Euro for a while now. My point being that rather than instigating this, the Rothschild in question seems to be following the market (rather than leading it).

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

You mean there is more than one person making money off the banking system...

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I really don't expect them to directly telegraph the Euro fall... and besides I would bet they already have "Euro proofed" their holdings.....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I just hope for the day when a disease wipes out all of the Rothschilds / its bloodline and all its off-spring from the face of this earth. Only then will these scum bags lose their control on the banks system and finally they will lose their control on all of us.
These Rothschilds are the SCUM of the earth. They and their banking system they created are the reason the world is in the deep dark hole that its in.

The Rothschilds are sadistic Scum that get rich off all of our losses, so it doesn't suprise me they are making a fortune betting against the euro that they helped create.

edit on 20-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The destruction of the Euro is by design
The players are on sure bets as they are the instigators

The Euro is a small detail of a much greater planned Economic Disaster by design
A grinding down of the common people who never question the true reality

Private interests run the world and governments are but lackeys

Why - Because of course the elite think just that - They are the elite and you will comply
Your life is worthless to them unless you can be used as a slave to their design - Is how they think

The Euro is but a small detail of a bigger world wide plan for you and yours

Industry has been closed down in one nation and promoted in another where labour is cheap and obedient.
Secret deals struck that affect you without your consent.

Social Welfare is looked down upon yet it is encouraged by design so any form of independence is crushed

You will comply - You do comply - You are a slave to a syStem run in the shadows by those that despise you

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Holy crap.. thats a lot of money..
yes, in terms of scale it probably isnt to their bottom line, but in terms of whats failing and the amounts being used and abused its a pretty decent chunk.

Also, I dont think these are men who make wasteful gambles.. we all knew the euro was failing, but i definitely wouldn’t put $20k on at the TAB over it.. these fellas believe its a good bet at $200million a ticket.
Id even go as far as to say they probably have a great deal of influence over the Euro and its workings. Because you wouldn’t place such a bet if there was the slightest bit of chance.

..and yet, no one would ever accuse them of such in open court, afterall, imagine the legal entities they could produce and the dump of logs and documents would fill up many lifetimes.. it would never be heard nor completed.
I cant help but get the feeling the US and UK tapping their oil reserves is related somehow.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
CNBC made a mistake in their headline.
It's £200 Million not $200 Million.
As they say in the first sentence.

however, all the other news sources say £130m.
Maybe CNBC messed it up completly

news.google.de...

ETA: Also Soros deadline for the euro ends next month:
George Soros says Germany has three months to save the eurozone (June 2012)
edit on 20.8.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Of course the euro is going to end, a coin cannot be stable if it is used in countries with huge diferences in economic views.

Think, Luxembourg has a good minimum wage (1369€) and those o earn it, are people that do street cleaning and other low jobs. In Portugal, the minimum wage is 416€ and almost everyone earns this amount every month.
There is even other countries with lower wages.

I´m a software engineer, i earn 900 (better than the average), still it is not enough to get trough the damn month without my family help. The gas is one of the highest in europe, today it reached 1.76 € a liter, and this population don't do nothing, they're dumb as a door, when the gas reaches 2 € per liter, the population will get angry, but tthen the companies will say that the gas will be 1 € half a liter and the population will be happy again, this is how dumb and brainwashed they are.

So, as long as there is this discrepancy between countries with the same currency, the currency will fail.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
300+ million $ for " puppet masters of the world's money supply" should be small cash, shouldn't it?

NO, Its not small cash..............................
Well to them its another 300 million into its rape the families, F*** UP the world and kill innocents just so we can controll them Fund.
And when the Euro falls and these government are bankrupted, then the Zionist Controlled Rothschilds Countries and banks, Insurance Funds wont have to pay anyones retirement funds or Super annuation or pension funds out.

Tanking Euro that you claim they created themself for such a small sum is rediculous.

NO, Its not rediculous.
They , The rothschilds have created our modern banking system.
The Rothschilds have created and control World leaders with its money and its power.
The Zionist Rothschilds are Our Puppet Masters.
You are nieve to think that they aren't.
For you to sit back and claim that this is a small sum is rediculous, well it isnt.
That 300 million is just start of what they are going to earn once they force this world into another war that they created.

These Rothschilds are the weeds that are killing this world.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
I just hope for the day when a disease wipes out all of the Rothschilds / its bloodline and all its off-spring from the face of this earth. Only then will these scum bags lose their control on the banks system and finally they will lose their control on all of us.
These Rothschilds are the SCUM of the earth. They and their banking system they created are the reason the world is in the deep dark hole that its in.

The Rothschilds are sadistic Scum that get rich off all of our losses, so it doesn't suprise me they are making a fortune betting against the euro that they helped create.

you said that a lot better than i could may i recommend the tutankeamun conspiracy by gerald o/farrel for more skulldugarry by this lot nice trick this euro give me your gold reserves & i will give you worthless paper called the euro ?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
BRB just popping down to William Hill.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
And what use he (and otehrs) will get after the euro crashes, people revolt and realize that they can do fine WITHOUT any kind of money?

Because this is going to happen when euro crashes...dollar crashes...all currencyes crash...anarchy...people self sustaining...communist (the REAL communism-the one that can easily work) leaders arises everywhere...people starting to realize that MONEY is evil because it is generates greed...greed that generate POVERTY...people realizing that THEY CAN LIVE WITHOUT ANY MONEY.

Anyway, 200 million ? Pff, when he will bet 200 BILLION, well, I will start being worry.

200 million from a guy like him means one thing : he knows that EITHER euro will crash that hard that 200 mil will get him 100 times more OR he knows that the crash will be so bad that the ripples will change the humanity into realizing that money CAN BE USELESS.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by semakka

A world wide financial crash is the plan.
Get everyone dependent upon the puppet state.
Any dissenters or any form of independence outside the carefully controlled plan are Terrorists and to be dealt with most severely

But Hey They can take a flying #~-+ at a rolling donut.
The best laid plans of mice and men and all that

Gosh - What if no money or government - Bring it on - I believe in the goodness of people

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just to be clear, this isn't Lord Rothschild's money - he is Chief Executive of RIT Capital Partners. In other words, the investment trust that he runs is betting against the Euro. Same as loads of other similar firms.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Just to be clear, this isn't Lord Rothschild's money - he is Chief Executive of RIT Capital Partners. In other words, the investment trust that he runs is betting against the Euro. Same as loads of other similar firms.

Oh that is OK then - Might as well throw in a few Hookers and have a real party as the ship of fools sinks

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Never said it was fine and dandy did i?

If you look at some of the responses, they intimate that he has personally invested the cash. He hasn't, an investment firm has done it. As have many others, way before this one that he runs.

Lord Rothschild has a personal wealth of between £1 - £2 Billion. Carlos Slim has a personal wealth of £48 billion more than that (just to put things in perspective). If Lord Rothschild runs the secret banking cabals, then he isn't doing a very good job of it is he?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by artistpoet

Never said it was fine and dandy did i?

If you look at some of the responses, they intimate that he has personally invested the cash. He hasn't, an investment firm has done it.

This is the way these bastards get away with munipulating the world.
You are nieve if you think that he doesn't have control over the boards he's a member of.

Lord Rothschild has a personal wealth of between £1 - £2 Billion.

Its way more than that, the only reason that he say's it is 1 or 2 billion is so he doesn't have to pay the tax agents or face the judges when they come a knocking.

If Lord Rothschild runs the secret banking cabals, then he isn't doing a very good job of it is he?

Yes, he is doing a great job, thats why we just had a global financial crash and the only one's that suffered at the hands of it was the common people and the only ones that maid money were people like your lordy lordy rothschild.

You should read up a little more about the rothschild controlled banking system and the world they have created and then maybe you would understand just how much this Ass and his family control.

This SOB a got a lordship for a reason.
And it wasn't because he plays nice or plays fair.
He and his family are nothing but scum.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Even if Lord Rothschild loses the bet, they just print more money to pay for it.......It's a win - win when you are in charge of practically all monetary assets in the WORLD!!!

Oh I lost 40 billion dollars today.....Okay warm up the press......

Freaking absolutely Freaking rediculous!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join