It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Questions/Concerns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
First off I'll explain my current situation:
I'm a 27 year old American citizen currently living and studying in Taiwan. I'm on a scholarship to study Mandarin for 1 year (already completed), afterwards I will attend a Taiwan college to pursue my Masters degree. I'm currently in the process of changing my Visa status from "Language Study" (since I finished with that part of the Scholarship) to "Pursing College Studies"; however, this requires a health check. So, today I went to obtain the results of my health check. To my surprise, they said that I tested negative for my Measles Vaccine. On the other hand, everything else from the MMR Vaccine tested positive (the Mumps and Rubella aspect of the MMR).

So, they said that I have 2 options: 1) either show/produce proof of having had the MMR Vaccine back in the US, which is mandatory to even attend public school/college. Or 2), have the immunization once again, which will give me another dose of the entire MMR vaccine, and not just the Measles aspect of the shot.

I am adamantly against having these vaccines injected into my body once again, so tonight I will spend the entire night trying to get verification from either my Public School District, and/or the Dr.'s office that performed the same health check I just took here in Taiwan. I passed the health check back in the US a year ago, because I had to otherwise TECO (Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office) would not have even issued me my visa. However, when I look at the paperwork from my US health check, it looks like they only tested me for the Rubella aspect of the MMR, since nowhere on the paperwork does it say anything about testing positive for Mumps or Measles.

I guess what I'm looking for in relation to creation of this thread is what is the ATS community's opinion about getting the MMR vaccine once again??? I refused at the hospital, and told them that I would submit proof. But, I am extremely agitated at the possibility of having to subject my self to this vaccine a second time.

Thanks y'all,
Katusrio

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Injecting poison to gain an education, how's that for irony
ridiculous, have you thought about another country

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
In order to climb the social ladder you must comply to the dictates and wishes of those with their own agenda.

These vaccines are foisted onto all - not for their own good but for other reasons
In order to gain funding a University or department must comply to the wishes of the funder.

The ingredients in Vaccines as well as additives to the food chain and water and the air you breath are harmful.
So we have a steep rise in allergies, Autism, Obesity etc since they were introduced by design and for a specific purpose

You have to look behind the curtain to see who is manipulating such things
Who profits from such
What is their Ideology and history

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Yes, you got it completely wrong.

It is about protection for the others. Taiwan couldn't care less for the sake of a single, alien student. They just want to eradicate measles, I guess.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Super Katsurio

This happened to my sister a few years ago not sure if it was mumps or pox anyways she had my mom search for her shot records but time was running out so she opted to get revaccinated and later the shot records were found and indeed she had been vaccinated...do vaccines have a shelf life in our bodies or does it make a difference if the vaccine you get is a live or dead virus...If it was me though yeah I would just take the shot again...your education out weighs the risk by far!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Obesity? Really?

Like, you are not responsible for all that fat? They got it from something "in the air, or water or something!"?

This. is. hillarious.
Or better: sad. Stop eating at the freaking fast-food-shops! WALK, instead of driving. Use a bicycle! Damnit, even I as a notorious lazy guy am willing to walk this or the other distance, drive to town on my bike and so on. Eating and not moving = fatty. Not some anonymous influence from the environment!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Obesity? Really?

Like, you are not responsible for all that fat? They got it from something "in the air, or water or something!"?

This. is. hillarious.
Or better: sad. Stop eating at the freaking fast-food-shops! WALK, instead of driving. Use a bicycle! Damnit, even I as a notorious lazy guy am willing to walk this or the other distance, drive to town on my bike and so on. Eating and not moving = fatty. Not some anonymous influence from the environment!

What are you banging on about - Take a deep breath and look what I said - I spoke of additives in the food chain - Yes fast foods contain these.
Environmental additives are but one of a whole range of poisons consumed by the gullible and each take their toll in different ways

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I personally will never be vaccinated again, I have been researching this subject for years now. The catalyst for my inerest was basic training, when I was given many different shots/ vaccines. I noticed since childhood that everytime I get a vaccination I "feel" weird. The feeling starts within seconds of introveinious injections, and within minutes of oral application.

The worst experience I had was the oral polio vaccine, after its consumption, I began to feel light headed, within minutes, then it escalated to feeling intoxicated over the next hour. I have never felt "right" since then. The. Only way I. Can describe it is I feel like I am viewing the world on a monitor instead of "living" it.

It was very disconcerting at first, but I have adapted to it better the more years that have passed.

On occasion vaccines have left me quite sick, several times for more than a week. I have never been one to be sick very often, usually no more than once or twice a year, and usually with a duration of 2 days or less. Somtimes even only lasting a few hours.

We came home for christmas exodus during BCT (basic combat training) less than a week after I got the oral polio vaccine, out of the two weeks I was home, I was bed ridden for 8 days, rousing myself only to eat and drink and use the latrine. I have always been well hydrated, I am known for always having a drink in hand or close at hand. For the 8 days I was sick, my urine was not just a light yellow or even dark yellow. It was orange and had a very noticeable unpleasant odor. No matter my hydration level, or the liquids consumed, mostly water or orange juice for the vitamin C. I consumed about twice the liquid a day I normally would have, however my urine was the darkest I have ever observed it, even moreso than when I have been dehydrated.

Has anyone else had any of these symptoms following vaccination?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

My baby brother had seizures after MMR - This is not uncommon
The darkness of your urine indicates your organs such as Kidney and Liver were fighting to oust the poisons injected into you.
Healthy urine should be clear and have a sort of sparkle in it

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Run along like a good little shill, you keep repeating what they tell you and not doing your own checking on things. Funny isn't it that i never had all the jabs they try and insist on and i never got any of those things, btw when i was growing up Rubella was only for girls

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Obesity? Really?

This. is. hillarious.

What are you banging on about - Take a deep breath and look what I said - I spoke of additives in the food chain - Yes fast foods contain these.
Environmental additives are but one of a whole range of poisons consumed by the gullible and each take their toll in different ways

Well, that is true. Nevertheless you put additives in food in direct relation to speculated additives in vaccines. I don't think that "eating" is the same as "preventing illnesses".

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000

Run along like a good little shill, you keep repeating what they tell you and not doing your own checking on things. Funny isn't it that i never had all the jabs they try and insist on and i never got any of those things, btw when i was growing up Rubella was only for girls

If you are not vaccinating your children, because they would be protected by the herd immunity (they wont get ill because there are no ill kids around your kids) - you are a coward and an opportunist.

Why?

Because you rely on other parents to vaccinate their children (with the known possible outcomes at very small, but greater than nil risks) so that your precious kids won't get measles or the other diseases other parents did vaccinate their kids against. This is what I call selfishness and cowardice.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Obesity? Really?

This. is. hillarious.

Well, that is true. Nevertheless you put additives in food in direct relation to speculated additives in vaccines. I don't think that "eating" is the same as "preventing illnesses".

With respect I do not believe vaccines prevent illness -
So I will have to agree to disagree on that particular point

But further for discussion regarding the Medical Profession and their drug dealers Big Pharma
The Medical Profession is mostly ignorant of the cause of disease.
Now before you go off on one hear me out.

The cause of disease if known would be preventable by taking away the cause of the disease.
Drugs and surgery only deal with the symptoms once the disease has taken hold or been detected.

edit on 20-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What you call selfish i call common sense, have you ever bothered to look at what exactly goes into a 'vaccine' and i'm sorry but you state your case as soon as you mention herd mentality. Herds of sheep doing as they're told without question. You do know how you get most 'diseases' right, you either ingest them from contamination of your hands, food, cutlery, anything else you stick in your mouth that someone else may have touched or by breathing them in. guess what, that is how you are supposed to get them not bypassing the mucual zones and having them straight into your blood stream, bypassing all the stops and checks your body carries out in the process.

i bet you believe that all diseases started dropping off right after they started introducing vaccines, well guess what, they were all declining anyway. You've probably bought into the stats that show their agenda. It's funny because i can go on-line and find the same stats that big pharma uses but actually goes back to before the turn of the last century and wow, surprise surprise all the infectious diseases that were going to over run the world before vaccination came along were already going down, in fact if you look at the stats, vaccination slowed the decline rate.

you have to remember there are lies, damned lies and statistics

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Luckily I was able to obtain verification from my School district that I did indeed receive my MMR Vaccine. 2 different times in fact; once in 86' and once in 97'!!! So, there is no way in hell that I will be getting a 3rd dose of these Thimerosal laced vaccines. Luckily I will able to produce proof, but I'll see if tomorrow whether or not my proof is sufficient or not... I thought these bloody vaccines were supposed to last a lifetime, guess not...

Thanks for the input ya'll. Although this thread has sort of descended into a conversation I wasn't intending, lol! You silly ATSers and your conspiracy theories, pfthahah! [*End Sarcasm]
edit on 20-8-2012 by Super Katsurio because: Poor grammar/ anal retentiveness at poor grammar!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hi,

I would suggest to take the vaccine, if the vaccine is well known and been around for years, its most likly safe.

So some research in the Measel vaccine, when was it produced and etc, the older(discovered/used) the better.

Why aren't people complaining about Polio vaccine? Whooping cough? these are well established vaccines. Not one of the new ones.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Hi,

I would suggest to take the vaccine, if the vaccine is well known and been around for years, its most likly safe.

So some research in the Measel vaccine, when was it produced and etc, the older(discovered/used) the better.

Why aren't people complaining about Polio vaccine? Whooping cough? these are well established vaccines. Not one of the new ones.

I had Whooping Cough vaccine yet got whooping cough - so go figure
Sodium Fluoride is well established also as an additive to drinking water
Because something is well established proves nothing - You need to cross reference various study s some mainstream established ones and also independent and unbiased ones

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Who makes mmr? big pharma..... they are interested in money not health....they do not have an interest in keeping you well. They want autism, cerebral palsy etc... cause then you have to buy meds the rest of your life.
Where western medicine is flawed is when it stopped using laws of similar and went to laws of exact. For example when small pox came out they injected people with cow pox. There is no way that a person can contract cow pox but it produces an immune response to small pox. Today they inject people with the disease instead of a similar disease. Then the attenuation comes into effect, is it att. too much; not enough; or just right.
This is why in the 90's innoculations were outsourced to the UK and India due to US companies getting sued over the side effects of the innoculations. Since the change autism went from 1-50,000 to now 1-4 this is staggering. 1 out of every four children is autistic in America. When the dog eats from both sides this is what you get.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Do you think that there are viruses or not?
Yes, they are real.

Do you think that there are measle-viruses or not?
Yes, there are. They were first isolated from the blood of David Edmonston, 1954.

Do you think that there are more deaths by measles now than before the introduction of vaccines?
Yes, there were. 1923 there were 10.000 deaths by measles in Germany alone. Nowadays near 0.

Polio over the last years:
1988: 350.000 victims of polio worldwide, start of program "WHO-Polio-Initiative"
1999: 7.094 victims of polio worldwide
2000: 1.481 victims of polio worldwide, 2.000.000.000 children vaccinated
Is there a trend to be seen?
Ye, there is.

Go and hide. Let your children suffer from measles, so the poor little viruses can survive another generation, poor things.. I thank the modern medicine for giving us the tools to fight some of the worst diseases the human population has seen.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

If you are an adult, I think you will be ok getting them.

But that depends on the medicine in Taiwan.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join