It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've noticed that threads in this sub-forum are positive, kind-hearted and compassionate, it is UNI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hey guys, I've noticed this for a while and I'm sure there are other that have too, but I find it so heart warming to visit the Philosophy and Metaphysics discussions to find more and more people becoming aware of themselves, asking more questions, noticing strange and significant events in their life (synchronicity, intuition etc)..

I've noticed quite a spike in the number of people asking philosophical questions about life, reality and self.

I think this movement of positivity and happiness around the globe is beginning to affect more and more people, as a result, together raising the frequency of the global consciousness.

We are heading towards a frequency of unconditional and everlasting love.

We make up just a single pool of consciousness that collects with other consciousness that has intents and purposes and that discovers things.

I also noticed, excluding but a few, the majority of other sub-forum contain pointless arguments upon pointless arguments - such as the political side of ATS.

People are not focusing or identifying the real problems in their own life, so they resort to having petty egotistic arguments over a pointless subject, where we end up hating each other, instead of uniting together and directing that hate towards something we can all relate to.

I've noticed people mainly focused on the political side of ATS usually have a lack of empathy, compassion and a negative attitude towards others and their own life.

Where as people who actively engage in positive discussion about love, self, meditation, the coming years and other subjects we still don't fully understand such as neuroscience and the role social validation plays on the chemicals in our brain, are flooded with positive emotions and we begin to emit a positive frequency which can be felt upto 8ft away.

Lets face it, it's all about which emotion we are polarizing towards...

Is it Love, or is it Fear?

People that enjoy being argumentative and negative towards one another, are moving towards and living in sync with Fear.

People that enjoy being compassionate and forgiving towards one another, are moving towards and living in sync with Love.

So whats the point of this thread?

I think it's more of a rant on my behalf to show the difference of emotions each sub-forum contains.

This sub-forum is filled with love, compassion, empathy and laughter.

Where as other are filled with hate, bigotry, lack of compassion and shills.

Is that what you really want in life? A life filled with hate, racism, judgement and fear?

Or would you prefer laughter, happiness, joy... and freedom?

I think we all know the right answer here. Make the right choice.

Try not to judge others for their differences.

Try to connect and listen to others, be compassionate and patient.

Take 30 minutes out of your life to help a friend or family with a problem.

The aim of the game here is to take away the time you have to enjoy yourselves and instead use that time to make others lives easier. Even little tasks, helping your mum empty the dishwasher, or helping a friend at school with school work, helping an elderly cross the street safely.

All these, what seem to be, remedial tasks, add up.

You will know within yourselves whether you are making the right move or the wrong move.

You have known for millennia.

You must remember what you already know, for that is why you have chosen to occupy the current flesh vehicle you are in. You chose this body because you knew it was the best path for you to take.

One of the big secrets that has been kept from us as a species, is the richness and wealth that accompanies emotion.

We have been steered away from exploring emotion, because through emotion you can figure things out.

See beyond your five senses. Begin to feel your-way through life.

You know that feeling in your gut when you know something is right or wrong.

This is because the human stomach has neurotransmitters similar to the brain.

The membrane lining your stomach is that of the same material lining your brain.

They are linked.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I think those that question life, tend to be more compassionate and loving.

This is certainly true with me. I was once an atheist, a racist, misogymist, and then I blew my mind open and now there's no turning back. I choose love, I treat fear as a type of separation from God.

Thanks Kluute for making this observation - S & F

Much Love

* Ned

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I agree. I think the people who post here regularly are more in touch with themselves, therefore they are more empathetic towards others.

We could all benefit from a little more empathy IMO. The ability to be able to put yourself in someone else's shoes is priceless.

edit on 8/20/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Thanks for your thread
Yes fear renders one incapable of action so often - too often.
Fear of the consequences should one be wrong or what others may say or do.
Yet those who think they are in control are the most fearful.

Fear in itself is natural - Fear or a sense of danger keeps the mind alert to dangers.
It is only when this sense of fear gets out of control that it is detrimental

Though the fear you speak of is Indoctrination - A set way of thinking that makes the user as a robot easily controlled.
Fear is used to maintain the status quo and herd mentality. Fear is the best weapon at any tyrants disposal.

Take away the fear by seeing from where it originates be it Fear of damnation or threats of violence (Physical Force) should one not comply to another or others wishes

It is easy to see what fear is - Love however is a whole new story yet to unfold.

If I spoke a truth that made another afraid - Is it I who is spreading fear or is the fear already instilled by lies.
We should always be aware of dangers but not live in fear.

For in the end there is nothing to fear - This is why some risk their life for truth.
What is the worst that can happen - some would say death - Yet truth be known the soul is Immortal and there is something greater and benevolent in control of all.
It allows each free choice and shows the consequences of that choice for our benefit.

Sometimes things have to get so bad that one gets sick at heart of how things are but the solution is always within.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Fear is what is felt when one 'thinks' they are some 'thing'.
When you find out the truth - that you are nothing - who is it that can feel fear?
The nothingness sees the fear pass right on by.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Not all threads.

I propel towards more negative threads because they usually contain more honesty. Positive threads usually contain ambiguity and a bunch of people spouting poetic nonsense.

Also, it's not about 'Love vs Fear.' It's about being unable or unwilling to conquer these emotions to use them for our benefit. Fear is important; don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Not all threads.

I propel towards more negative threads because they usually contain more honesty. Positive threads usually contain ambiguity and a bunch of people spouting poetic nonsense.

Also, it's not about 'Love vs Fear.' It's about being unable or unwilling to conquer these emotions to use them for our benefit. Fear is important; don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Hey lay off the poetic nonsense thing......just kidding - I know what you mean.
People who huddle together do so for comfort - Yet sometimes comfort needs some form of pressure to push it towards reality - One has a duty be an individual and true to oneself - and though not all agree - each contributes to a larger whole

But may I add that poetry can lift the spirit and be visionary

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I agree with you, OP, this is one of my favorite sub-forums...

those of us who are tuned into psychology, philosophy, etc. are the "thinkers", and the "watchers"... and tend to be more interested in solving problems and finding commonalities than in picking fights and mud-slinging.

Unfortunately, philosophers don't generally become hugely popular...but, well, I'm proud to be a "subscriber" to this forum, too.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I suppose in general this is true. The one thread I authored in this forum seemed to attract mostly the hateful/bigoted type. But I agree, there is something humbling about philosophy and introspection. They are the main instruments by which we choose and design the meaning and purpose of our lives.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This thread was tempting me to start an argument for some reason, but I resisted the temptation.

Maybe saying that it is "positive" is not very good, people will show up to give a contrasting view. People do not like things to be all fantastic and awesome, they like to see the adventure of conflict hopefully creating more open-mindedness and ideas on both sides.

The negative is great for teaching patience and acceptance and to open new ways of thinking, positive is good for comfort, unity, healing (spiritually, mentally, and sometimes even physically)..

They both have their benefits working in unity.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Not all threads.

Agreed. All you see is a bunch of responses like this: Let the light and love into your life.
For if it wasn't for the vibration of love, then our soul sisters and brothers would not know otherwise.
I am grateful for all you who process on the bandwith of love light.
I will pray to the archangel rubixcube to send more 5d earth resonating frequencies.
I dont know but it all resonates with me so much.
I can feel the ascension coming.
I resonate here, I resonate there, I resonate everywhere!

Peace

It all comes off a bit... fake?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Not at all, we're just happy. We're positive thinkers.

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Their just words and smiley faces, if that seems "fake", it is because of your mental projections - not saying that you are "right" or "wrong" - I'm sure there are some that are faking the happiness, but if you assume that for anyone who speaks that way, it is just a mental projection from yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” "― Frank Herbert, Dune

Fear is the mindkiller.
The "enemy" , the "dominator" , whatever you would call it relies on FEAR to subjugate us . Unfortunately they tend to know more about the mind than you or I would know about our own minds.

That doesn't have to be this way.

I am relatively new to ATS and I see what I percieve to be possibly shills trying to stir up the emotions on all sides of the fence. Unfortunately I see many people take to it hook line and sinker. The thing is that we do need to remain balanced, and centered and most importantly to aware and conscious.

"They" don't have to win. "We" can win.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Heed these words
Oh you who wish to probe the depths of nature if you do not find within yourself that which you seek neither shall you be able to find it outside of yourself..
If you ignore the wonders of your own house how do you intend to find other wonders?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures.
Oh man know thyself and thou shall know the Universe and the Gods!"
THE ORACLE AT DELPHI

This is where we begin the process of healing and saving the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trivium68
"“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” "― Frank Herbert, Dune

Fear is the mindkiller.
The "enemy" , the "dominator" , whatever you would call it relies on FEAR to subjugate us . Unfortunately they tend to know more about the mind than you or I would know about our own minds.

That doesn't have to be this way.

I am relatively new to ATS and I see what I percieve to be possibly shills trying to stir up the emotions on all sides of the fence. Unfortunately I see many people take to it hook line and sinker. The thing is that we do need to remain balanced, and centered and most importantly to aware and conscious.

"They" don't have to win. "We" can win.

nothing could be more true... and Dune uncut is another of my all time favourite movies!! that movie is an initiation. literally.. an onscreen initiation into occult concepts.. and so deadly accurate.. even in it's correlation of history painting the future.

top topics

join