It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Top Gun' director Tony Scott dead after jumping off bridge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Amanda5

Seriously, its all over the place.
And I think you came down a little hard on Annie, what do you think?

Thanks. Its OK. I'm a tough broad.

But - - do we really have to pull out the conspiracies on the very first day?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Amanda5

Seriously, its all over the place.
And I think you came down a little hard on Annie, what do you think?

Thanks. Its OK. I'm a tough broad.

But - - do we really have to pull out the conspiracies on the very first day?

N0 c0nspiracy. Read the new inf0
CHECK IT 0UT

just breaking Tony Scott did NOT have inoperable brain cancer, or for that matter brain cancer at all ... this according to Scott's family.

TMZ has learned ... Scott's wife told investigators the rumor that Tony had inoperable brain cancer is "absolutely false."

Although the autopsy results have been deferred pending more tests, our sources say there is no evidence of brain cancer.

What's more ... we're told Scott's wife says Tony did not have any other severe medical issues that would have caused him to take his own life.

Read more: www.tmz.com...

s0 its a rum0r he had cancer././ He never t0*ld his fami*ly, reaaaall weird

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem

I think he just wanted to express an anger of dying young and also spare the family of the expense of death. But thats just my opinion

ETA: Quaid is a jerk off!!! all caps btw
edit on 21-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Mr. Quaid a liar, maybe.

T0ny sc0tt a drama queen, f0r sure. This guy c0uld 0f went t0 c0l0rad0 had it d0ne *legally. T00k a cyanide ryacine pill.

Big public spectacle, vide0taped f0r his family t0 see

Is your "o" key broken?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Good Grief....I mean, really....Good Grief!! Why is the news media constantly stating as fact initial rumors....and where in the h*ll do these rumors originate?! Brain cancer?? Who came up with THAT?

It is like the media throws out the most radical stuff just to side track everything else. They don't do their due diligence before reporting. Somebody somewhere at some time must have said, "Tony Scott has brain cancer". Who? Why? When? Where? The so-called news reporters need to answer those questions.

I'm beginning to think his RESEARCH at the naval station and his RESEARCH relating to other upcoming (and past) projects are more important than we know. Then again, will we ever know. By all accounts, he was happy, energetic, and looking forward to all the stuff on his plate. 68 is not old when you have your health. For heaven's sake....he had two young children.

edit on 21-8-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

Originally posted by sirnukeem

I think he just wanted to express an anger of dying young and also spare the family of the expense of death. But thats just my opinion

ETA: Quaid is a jerk off!!! all caps btw
edit on 21-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Mr. Quaid a liar, maybe.

T0ny sc0tt a drama queen, f0r sure. This guy c0uld 0f went t0 c0l0rad0 had it d0ne *legally. T00k a cyanide ryacine pill.

Big public spectacle, vide0taped f0r his family t0 see

Is your "o" key broken?

YES

Y0u see the news N0 0ne heard ab0ut this guy having cancer
c0uld he have kept it t0 himself maybe. find 0ut s00n en0ugh
just gets m0re suspici0us. Mr. Quaid is starting t0 l00k credible

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

The autopsy has already been performed. It has already been reported that there is no sign of brain cancer.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by sirnukeem

The autopsy has already been performed. It has already been reported that there is no sign of brain cancer.

Reeeeeally!!! N0 surprise
S0urce plz

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

"Why Yes, Bob." "Its a new car"

Stars and Stripe chase says yes, yes we do!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

"Why Yes, Bob." "Its a new car"

Stars and Stripe chase says yes, yes we do!!!

Well - - he did leave notes - - it was intentional.

That much we know for sure.

We may never really know why.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

exactly
Annie

I will be sitting this thread out. See Ya 'round

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by DAVID64
With out criticizing, it's "whacked" or "offed". "Whacked off" sounds like masturbation.

On topic, Why would a famous, rich man kill himself? Maybe in to debt so far, there's no way out. Or in debt to the wrong people.
Guess it goes to show, money can't buy happiness.

I'm just asking an honest question, please don't constue this as any kind of attack: why is someone who doesn't appear to ever believe in any kind of conspiracies on a conspiracy website? I'm truly curious. For example, I don't believe in religion (but I believe in God and spirituality), so you would never find me on a religious website - I can't be bothered.

Anyway, Tony Scott is the brother of Ridley Scott, director of Prometheus - and many of us here believe Prometheus possibly touched on some truths - that have been covered up.

Seems like we have lots of motive for the PTB.

It seems to me also, that most educated/intelligent people, choose a method of ending their lives that is relatively painless and simple like drugs or a bullet to the brain.

I think there is ample fodder for conspiracy here, given especially the successful and happy state of this person's life, and anyone dismissing conspiracies about this out of hand - WTH are you doing on this site?

Let's break this one open ATS! Expose the soul sucking scum dwelling PTB to the light of day, and maybe help give the family some closure - left as a suicide closure would be tough.

edit on 20-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

First, what makes you think I don't believe in conspiracies? I believe 911 was nothing like the OS tries to get us to believe. I firmly believe the US and other governments have covered up the existence of proof of alien life. I think some UFOs are real. I think Obama is trying to ruin the US from the inside and let his elite masters take over. There are many other examples. BUT, I don't think everything is a conspiracy and I don't fall for stupid crap whose only "proof" is a grainy youtube video. There are a lot of threads here that try to make connections between things that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, then call it a conspiracy.
I may have been born at night, but not LAST night.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Isn't that the place that Howard Hughes set up with Elvis??

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What's the possibility of drugs..??
Last few times I "popped a couple", I was scared to death of what I'd do if I got anywhere near a ledge... I just developed an insatiable urge to jump...!

On a different note, my sincere condolences to a ridiculously talented director who had many great films left..!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well - Lies, misinterpretations, blablabla.

It seems there's something fishy.
What about those suicide notes. Are they keeping them private....or maybe they cannot be disclosed!

They say too much!!!!!

I read an article about John McTiernan (other great action movie director) and apparently he started acting paranoid and trying to isolate himself saying that there were forces controlling hollywood and that you can't get away from them. You can't make any decision without "them" being involved.

Obviously people said he had some kind of break down and felt he was losing it.....but......here, we know.
Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Tupac, 50 Cent, etc....they all talk about "Them"

Maybe, Tony couldnt deal with "THEM"

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER

What about those suicide notes. Are they keeping them private....or maybe they cannot be disclosed!

Is there some law that says suicide notes have to be made public?

The notes the police found - - was contact information.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Obviously people said he had some kind of break down and felt he was losing it.....but......here, we know.
Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Tupac, 50 Cent, etc....they all talk about "Them"

Sources, please ? I never read anything in these lines, and would be interested to read it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

Here is a few example! You can just type in their names + illuminati and you'll get a bunch of interviews!

About John McTiernan
www.vodkaster.com... (it's in french....somehow I didn't find it in English! Here is the part from google translate:

"The man himself, to read his last interviews, now seems unstable, paranoid, cursing a vast political conspiracy which take part American studios. Nearly ten years as the director of Basic no longer turned, except for a vague militant documentary which has not seen a picture. Since man's land in Wyoming ranch with his family. He lives more or less isolated and certainly far from Los Angeles."

They might not be the best videos, but it'll give you an idea that a lot of people when reaching a certain level of celebrity are taken over by the industry who obviously have an agenda!

So what if Mr. Scott just couldn't deal with "THEM" or what "THEY" told them was coming! - (this is just for the sake of discussion)

safe.
edit on 23-8-2012 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No, obviously not. But since it's death is surrounded by mysteries, the notes could help people understand and stop inventing the reasons for his death.

The note in the car was contact info....the one at home was a suicide note! Probably explaining the why! They re not releasing them because it is personal matter....or because it talks about stuff we shouldn't know! (Just for sake of discussion)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

Thanks a lot ! The interview in French won't be a problem, as I am French

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The note in the car was contact info....the one at home was a suicide note! Probably explaining the why! They are not releasing them because it is personal matter....or because it talks about stuff we shouldn't know! (Just for sake of discussion)

That is correct.

And the personal note is personal. They do not have to reveal it.

Outside curiosity is not their issue or responsibility.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join