It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for amateur palm readings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I know and hope their is someone out there in ATS land that can answer a question i have pertaining to palm readings. Long story short i took interest in the markings my palm, even as a kid. Ive looked and read around but everyone starts to sound like bla bla bla, so im bringing my.question to ATS. Besides i figure we could use the break from the normal doom and gloom aroumd here so here's something a little lighthearted.

So two questions for those more knowledgeable. This applies to my right palm.

1). My heart and head lines combine halfway across my palm. not a true simirian(sp) crease. they come together between my middle finger and ring finger. Thoughts

2) I have damn near a perfect circle near the webbing between my thumb and index finger. i have yet to run across anyone with that. What does that symbolize if anything?

This it for now, looking forward to everyones insight.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
I know and hope their is someone out there in ATS land that can answer a question i have pertaining to palm readings. Long story short i took interest in the markings my palm, even as a kid. Ive looked and read around but everyone starts to sound like bla bla bla, so im bringing my.question to ATS. Besides i figure we could use the break from the normal doom and gloom aroumd here so here's something a little lighthearted.

1). My heart and head lines combine halfway across my palm. not a true simirian(sp) crease. they come together between my middle finger and ring finger. Thoughts

2) I have damn near a perfect circle near the webbing between my thumb and index finger. i have yet to run across anyone with that. What does that symbolize if anything?

scan your hand fool....

In other words "pics" or it isn't accurate...
edit on 20-8-2012 by Yeats because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeats

scan your hand fool....

This is the second thread I have seen where you are just plain rude. I hate to point it out and usually would not do so....but why are you acting like that? I don't understand why you feel the need to be nasty to folks.

To OP, I am sure someone here can probably answer your questions. I have never seen the circle marking that you speak of on anyone else's hand either, but would have to ASSume that it isn't just a one off.

On the other hand, maybe you have some sort of special mission to accomplish while you are here. Stranger things have happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

scan your hand fool....

This is the second thread I have seen where you are just plain rude. I hate to point it out and usually would not do so....but why are you acting like that? I don't understand why you feel the need to be nasty to folks.

To OP, I am sure someone here can probably answer your questions. I have never seen the circle marking that you speak of on anyone else's hand either, but would have to ASSume that it isn't just a one off.

On the other hand, maybe you have some sort of special mission to accomplish while you are here. Stranger things have happened.

Rude maybe... Unreasonable no.

Is it out of social bounds to ask for proof of a persons claims?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

scan your hand fool....

What was the first post you realized that I was "rude"?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Hello cenpuppie,

I'd love to help you out with the first question, but I'll need to know more about the two lines in question:

- does your head-line rise from the mount of Jupiter, from the life-line, or from the mount of mars?
- is your head-line deep, or thin; does it run long, or short?
- does the head-line curve up into the heart-line, or down?
- the head- and life-line, are yours merged or separated?

- your heart-line, does it have a perceivable end?
- if it does, is it frayed or solid; how many divisions if frayed?
- under which ruling finger does your heart-line end, if any?
- is your heart-line straight, or curved (I assume curved downward, but I have to ask)?

With that info I can give you a fairly well-educated review of what traditional cheiromancy says about your head- and heart-line connection.

The second question, you may be noticing a very pronounced mount of Mars, specifically upper Mars. If the ringlet is in-fact the mount, then it denotes a very strong personality, which can often be quarrelsome and aggressive. It suggests you're very self-confident, proud, and prefer your voice to be heard among important decisions being made. It can lead to an ego problem, but, usually through discipline and structure this can be turned into courage, honor, and dedicated loyalty to a cause.

It may not be the upper mount of Mars though, so, if you can, as one poster suggested, get images up to help I wouldn't mind going back over and seeing what else I can make of it.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 20/8/12 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeats

My apologies to OP. I will not derail the thread further.

I am sorry.

edit on 8/20/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join