It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech N9ne Song perfectly describes 2012 catastrophy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

"Hope For A Higher Power"

PAY ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS!!!

[Chorus]
If there is a final hour
Let's hope for a higher power
1 by 1 and 2 by 2
I have ammo what about you [x2]

[Verse 1]
Grandma told me the good book said *Bible
in the last days get ready for the ten plagues *
1st the rivers will be ran with red *Has already happened in India and france
2, 3, and 4 dead frogs will cause lice and flies *
sick livestock is 5 the living they must fight for their lives *We are already having a drought
6, 7, and 8 a boil storms a fire and locusts *
9 is darkness so dark it's hard for you to focus *3 days of darkness ancient summerians ''''underwent, also suposed to have happened durning jesus return i believe

and 10 is death of the firstborn *This is when jesus died (then later rose again)
If I said it was questionable the religions would make it a point * He is saying this is 100% gonna happen
to get at me and battle me maybe have this verse torn *Have a "visit" from the feds (religions and gov) then remove the song from the internet

How will this curse form?
Well creationism and Darwinism *we were made by aliens~ '''Evolution(Uprise of corruption/illuminati)

been at it forever bout at it I got nothing but hurt for em *He tried to warn us now he can '''only sit back and feel bad

Cause really nobody knows when you live then you die where your body goes
if it's Hell or it's Heaven
6 or the 7 well I'll keep the Nina for our be foes in a gamble
that's what life is and it's hard to handle
when the bible says worship this by the scriptures written by man though
So when man destroys us the word might not stand so
till that day I'm just gonna protect my fam with ammo *there will be chaos worldwide

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
Ive been looking for something supernatural for a long time now
but I never got proof that a spiritual realm existed wanted to find how
everybody sure of a supreme being, are people just seeing things?
wondering if we get wings, seems sick to believe in an extreme king *Everyone would want to worship god
I know it sounds far fetched, every night i put knees on the carpet
then I pray to who's up with the star set
cause the earth in its self is a target
for destruction, for combustion
cause there ain't too many you can trust in
think of all the women losing their husbands
in Iraq a lot of killing and suffering
what i hope for, seems folklore *what he's hoping for seems like a fantasy
when the enemy kills and gloat more
cause they killing us off in this hoax war *Hoax war? 9/11?
then I wake up yelling and my throats sore
cause the fight's there, its a nightmare *Something we don't want to experience, well most people)
if it come to me I'm in my snipe wear
if a bullet give my lung a slight tear
I wanna believe that the light's there
so all you Christians don't get mad at me
i just hope that your mystical, magical miracle's working catastrophes *Talking about 2012? planet x passby?
and this ain't blasphemy, but artillery is my strategy
I hope for a higher power when i look at all these tragedies *God, or possibly aliens?

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
oh what a miracle, angels and demons
but the only miracle is that people keep believing
right hand on the bible, left hand on my rifle
keep that for my rivals and evil disciples
expand your mission, man to women
when they attack do you plan to give in
or do you do like i do and say praise the lord and pass the ammunition
people like us
piece and knife up
cause we got evil to sweep and wipe up
devils and demons and humans, irrelevant
if they lookin deceiving i bust *Ive heard ppl say some aliens are demonish...they might '''come to earth IF there IS an alien invasion

I hope that the higher power is watching over me
cause we young people don't see faith like most the older see
if he or she is listening
a mere sign can spark me
but if the laws in the bible are bogus
then prepare for anarchy *Could this be because of corrupt gov, we then '''start rebelling?

worst case scenario is there never ever was a higher power
so in the midst of chaos now
the only real savior is fire power **This is what you WILL want........

Ive heard this song before i was awoken and after and never knew he said this stuff until about a week ago...

[Chorus]

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
striking. music has been infiltrated. all these feelings Tech n9ne bring up are relevant, but most are misleading. moral of this story: use your head when SHTF

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
you know tech n9ne is an independent artist

you know, he wears FTI on his forehead.. F# the Industry.. \

Sigh

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
yeah, but still he knows whats up. I take it more as a message, or warning lol. But he has definatly got his sh*t together on this song.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
He who lives by the sward shall die by the sward

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug
you know tech n9ne is an independent artist

you know, he wears FTI on his forehead.. F# the Industry.. \

Sigh

Yeah... And...??? I don't really get your point in saying this, but, let me just give you my version of what kind of first impression your post would make on the average person who wanders into this thread...

"Oh wow! Look everybody! Mister Incredibly Smart KNOWS SOMETHING!!! So now he's gotta go around rolling his eyes at everyone and sighing... Don't you just wish you could be as douch-y as him someday??"

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sorry but is this a joke,

I mean how can a song perfectly describe the 2012 catastrophe, which catastrophe would that be?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
He who lives by the sward shall die by the sward

There's probably worse things than living and dying on your lawn. Especially if the grass is soft and fragrant.

edit on 20-8-2012 by tanda7 because: smily face

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Basically alot of stuff from the bible is coming true
"Grandma told me the good book said in the last days get ready for the ten plauges first the rivers will be ran with red" (this has happened in india early this year and france not too long ago) Sick livestock is 5 the living will have to fight for their lives (sick livestock could mean food shortage, we are experiencing the worst drought in the US in over 100 years.) "9 is darkness so hard for you to focus" (this happened to the ancients who survived the pole shift, there was 3 days of darkness with NO texts or anything from these 3 days, completely blank. "10 is death of the first born" (Jesus)
"if i said it was questionable the religions would make it a point and get at me, mabey get this verse torn (removed from internet)" He is saying he KNOWS this is going to happen, not saying he is convincing but just think about it, how would he KNOW this is going to happen? "so all you Christians don't get mad at me i just hope that your mystical, magical miracle's working catastrophes" (He is talking about catastrophes, 2012?!) "and this ain't blasphemy, but artillery is my strategy I hope for a higher power when i look at all these tragedies."He's saying when this happens he hopes either aliens will come or jesus, from what i think.
OBVIOUSLY he has to know something, its definatly not just a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Basically alot of stuff from the bible is coming true
"Grandma told me the good book said in the last days get ready for the ten plauges first the rivers will be ran with red" (this has happened in india early this year and france not too long ago) Sick livestock is 5 the living will have to fight for their lives (sick livestock could mean food shortage, we are experiencing the worst drought in the US in over 100 years.) "9 is darkness so hard for you to focus" (this happened to the ancients who survived the pole shift, there was 3 days of darkness with NO texts or anything from these 3 days, completely blank. "10 is death of the first born" (Jesus)
"if i said it was questionable the religions would make it a point and get at me, mabey get this verse torn (removed from internet)" He is saying he KNOWS this is going to happen, not saying he is convincing but just think about it, how would he KNOW this is going to happen? "so all you Christians don't get mad at me i just hope that your mystical, magical miracle's working catastrophes" (He is talking about catastrophes, 2012?!) "and this ain't blasphemy, but artillery is my strategy I hope for a higher power when i look at all these tragedies."He's saying when this happens he hopes either aliens will come or jesus, from what i think.
OBVIOUSLY he has to know something, its definatly not just a coincidence.

What type of pole shift are you talking about? Magnetic or geological?

"(He is talking about catastrophes, 2012?!)" Again I ask what catastrophe? 2012 like the movie or what, I mean there are so many fear mongerers out there peddling their end of the world crap you need to be more specific when you say the 2012 catastrophe.

"Grandma told me the good book said in the last days get ready for the ten plauges first the rivers will be ran with red" (this has happened in india early this year and france not too long ago)" Rivers have run red ever since the bible was written and most likely long before so the last days have happening for a very long time now.

I just re read your post and realized he singing about 10 plagues of Egypt during the times of Moses not some 2012 catastrophe.

"OBVIOUSLY he has to know something, its definatly not just a coincidence." Yes he knows how to plagiarize the bible and make money of it.

new topics

top topics

join