It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS! :-)

Your introduction is very interesting and I can't wait to hear more.

When you speak of mind control as a defense, mind going into more detail how and when it comes and what happens? Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I come from a far off solar system called reality. And if this was such an amazing journey or whatever other nonsense your claiming you would have at the very least taken the time to write something readible and formatted. And ow that thats over I have something I want to talk to you about its the title to the brooklyn bridge and its for sale...
edit on 20-8-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Why even waste your own time time to post here...................?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by Yeats

Thanks for reading my post! Hehe, yes, this is what I saw. I got the feeling it meant atoms and molocules leading to me and all that is in our universe. But, honestly, I guess it's open for interpretation!

Still need to go through the rest of the thread, but the balls could be ......... Suns. It's been said they are the givers of life and are used as portals to traverse the universe. Maybe that's just what you did.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Reminds me of a lot of truths.

Your trance allowed access to the '___' that our body produces naturally when we are born, when we dream and when we die.
This "dream" molecule allows our consciousness to "travel" into the "spirit" realm or another dimension.

Countless studies have been made where subjects who were injected with pure '___' have shown that during experiments, have encountered the same balls of light connected to other balls of light and all of this making up a universes of light connected by veins of flowing light.
Also, the majority of the subjects had encounters with other "beings" that were very intelligent and omnipotent and were not mere hallucinations.

The Indians of South America have been accessing the spirit realm this way for over a thousand years, maybe longer.

The Masons as well, having the knowledge of the ancient psychedelic fertility cults from the Sumerian times, have kept this sacred knowledge a well guarded secret.

The true big secret of all religions must be the relationship of man and his personal encounters with the spirit realm. Only when he actually arrives and sees himself connected to the giant energy grid (that many have now experienced!) will he begin to realize that yes, we are all one thing and yes we are all "created"

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Well, kid, you'd better get used to the naysayers and skeptics, because all you did was present smoke and mirrors in every single sentence you wrote. You're no different from the 100s of "whistle blowers" who have offered nothing specific about their supposed "discoveries". Get real. Give us something we don't already know, and maybe we'll consider not laughing at anything you write...at best.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oddly I was compelled to read your WALL OF TEXT (lol sorry)

Interesting, I thought about joining the Masons a long time ago and now in my 40's don't really find the allure of secrets all that appealing any more.
I always found it telling that certain religions, societies, and groups found it necessary to keep things that may benefit mankind a secret. In the days of pitchforks and torches I see that as a precaution to factions what would destroy such knowledge hiding it made sense.

But today…I wonder if there are really things that were kept secret which would benefit and change mankind or if it was all just another form of control or worse made up stories in hopes that there are powers beyond belief to make money…

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi nevernothing and welcome to ATS

Very interesting story. I would like to ask you some questions about things you may or may not know something. Would love to hear what these things mean or do not mean to you. Thank you for your time.

Do you know of a red velvet book with a golden seal? If you do tell us about it.

What is the white room/space?

What is the dark room/space?

1970's any remote experiments on children in terms of mind?

Who are the avatars? (Hmm that question is not mine but I'm asking it because it came to me - and no it has nothing to do with the movie(s) )

The fabric of space time, vibration, Buzzing bees and the British voice

I'm very open minded and do not question what comes to me in terms of words, inspiration and understanding . These are my questions for now I'm hoping they really mean nothing to you. But if they do please share.

Thank you for your time.

Much love light and balance

edit on 20/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Those magical balls of energy remind me of how my friend described the weak field and gravity...tiny bits of energy that resonate, and their resonance creates gravity, and gravity gives all things mass and substance, otherwise everything would fall apart and be a huge mess of particles. Oversimplified, but my understanding is by no means perfect.

I hope we hear more of your story. It sounds like you have a lot of light to shed on the mysteries we hold here. Please feel welcome, and if you have any more to say, do not be afraid to let it be heard!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Welcome aboard ATS. Lots of questions but I will ask only the key ones now.

- As previous post - Why do you need to protect yourself from mind control? Who is actually controlling others mind? How often? and how many others mind? I didn't think anything like this went on but if was being controlled I would write this.

- Why do you think that they have let you tell your story unhindered? Or better How is your story telling fitting into their larger plans?

Sorry I tried to keep it to 2x questions but this is the most succinct that I could get.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Your questions are VERY interesting. Maybe more interesting than anything else I have read so far in this thread. I feel that you must KNOW, haha, and if you do you will know what I mean by know.

being...

but what about vibration?

Do you know any good ways of taking advantage of frequency?
I used to hear it all around me, the buzz of consciousness... I have lost touch, but I am.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, enjoyed your post very much but I must say, it was very hard to read without any spaces between every few sentences.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Welcome aboard ATS. Lots of questions but I will ask only the key ones now.

Who is actually controlling others mind? How often? and how many others mind? I didn't think anything like this went on but if was being controlled I would write this.

this was not addressed to me BUT...

Don't think of it like auto control. Don't think of it like remote control. Think of it like programming.

Every thing you look at
every thing you hear
everything you experience

IS mind control. It changes your programming. It changes your view. It changes your thought patterns.

Most of it is random, it has no grand scheme behind it.

Now.
How you get out of mind control is to use it yourself. Think about things. Decide things. Being an individual out side of society outside of government outside of religion outside of TV. Almost everything is about trying to get you to do something.

Pick what you want. I slide in an out of many programs. I never realize at the time that I am using programming. It's not active mind control it's passive. It doesn't occur at some point in time, it comes up when you need to use it.

I am programmed to drive through an intersection when I see a green light for instance, this is mind control.

Long after school was over and sitting in meetings the authority figure will say, "so does anyone have any ideas?" I Still get the strong urge to raise my hand. haha...

As far as active targeted mind control, this does happen also in my opinion. I do this to my Cat. He wanted to eat tape, but now he doesn't bother. I "trained" him. I "entrained" him..

It is not just one thing "Hypnotism"
Mind control is everything everywhere...

edit on 8/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

interesting thread! What made you leave the Masons? Have you thought of publishing a book or are you concerned with your well being? Lookin forward to hearing about the UFO info you have come across.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
Now I wont go into to much detail now about
the initiations, nor may I ever, cause really, most of you won't
beleive the reality that you are opened to, so will dimiss it. But
we'll see if I crack later and tell some things upon someone
aproaching this question in the right manner. Some of you already
now why I must be this way.

No matter what is said in this world, there will always be scoffers
and doubters, skeptics and disbelievers, because the humand mind is
designed to accept only what it has experienced first hand.

There really is no reason to keep things secret, because whatever you
reveal will not be believed anyway by the majority of readers, only a
few people will accept it as truth. And even they, accept it only
because they have some corresponding experience that enables them to
grasp what you are saying, at least in part.

Therefore one should feel free to say whatever is on the mind.

There will always be a few individuals helped by the revelations,
because, after reading some unusual experience, they can find comfort in
knowing that they are "not alone."

If there is a God in this universe, then he has hidden the things that
only some can see, and no matter what you do, you cannot open their
eyes for them, unless he wants you to. Therefore, again, nothing need
be kept secret by men from men.

Speak freely, whatever you wish. In reality, you cannot break an oath
by speaking or revealing anything, because you cannot really reveal
anthing to another human, unless the God of the universe lets you. If
it is not intended that they should know something, then they will
simply "hear" but "not understand".

By "not understanding" many true things and facts of this world are
kept secret, while they remain in "plain sight" of everyone.

Therefore, again, one should feel comfortable and confident that ones
own speech will not alter the balance of things in the universe in anyway,
despite what warnings other members of various secret orders might
say.

One man simply does not have the power to upset the balance, but by
getting him to pledge oaths of secrecy he is given the "illusion" that
somehow he has become critically important by gaining this little bit
of special knowledge. That's just a "control mechanism", a basic
tactic in "mind-control." Something which you have partly conquored
already by simply posting here on ATS.

and when I say Masons, I say it because you would not know the
groups specific name or symbol, well, mabe some of you will, but not
many, I had what the Masons said was an unprecedented reaction, and
that those at the highest levels say is a dangerous new anomally.

In other words, they could not control you, in the way they normally
would. And so it was "dangerous to them."

Long story short, the trauma portion of the "learning", taught me
how to escape mind manipulation. And in a totally weird way in which
I can scare the living daylights out of a programmer. I wont say
much more than that, specifically because I don't know how I am able
to do this, but let's just say I have an unusuall defense that comes
from the simple knowledge that something never comes from nothing.
Turns out if you think about it hard enough, is the basic principle
of quantum physics, something I know a remarkable amount about for
some unknown reason.

Well, you could say "something never comes from nothing", but I like
to say it's Heisenbery Unvertainty principle, that you cannot measure
something without disturbing that thing. Therefore you cannot attempt
to control another person's mind without that person becoming aware of
the attempt. And in order to do so, anyway, you have to make use of
things that already exist, move them around, etc.., and then hope that
the person would react to those changes in ways that you can predict.
But, as soon as the person becomes aware of the attempt at mind
control, he no longer reacts in a predictable way, because he knows
what people usually expect as a response, and so he does something
unexpected instead. That is his defence.

Please tell us about the "symbols".

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by IAmD1

Your questions are VERY interesting. Maybe more interesting than anything else I have read so far in this thread. I feel that you must KNOW, haha, and if you do you will know what I mean by know.

being...

but what about vibration?

Do you know any good ways of taking advantage of frequency?
I used to hear it all around me, the buzz of consciousness... I have lost touch, but I am.

What's more interesting is the interest you take in my questions. Do you have anything to add? It's all part of being and to be honest I know nothing, just that I Am.

Well vibration is in everything, everything has it's frequency I guess that is as much as I understand, so if you know the frequency then you know the thing? What has the frequency of a million buzzing bees?

What advantage, over what and whom and at what frequency? Singing/speech/vocal sounds may be a good way to take advantage of frequency maybe? Tibetan singing bowls another if you're not into hearing your own voice?

much love light and balance friend

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well we havent had one in a few months but here it is again, that thread, you know the one. I am a ________________ you can ask me anything and I will give you my secret knowledge. If Haarp was anything other than a research facility I might have bought this but mention of that and cough cough secret UFO knowledge??? Well lets just say that that statement makes the whole OP garbage. Good Luck to you though and welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
WoW....
Read through with open mind !!!
Look forward how this unfolds, thanks for time effort.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

Reminds me of a lot of truths.

Your trance allowed access to the '___' that our body produces naturally when we are born, when we dream and when we die.
This "dream" molecule allows our consciousness to "travel" into the "spirit" realm or another dimension.

Countless studies have been made where subjects who were injected with pure '___' have shown that during experiments, have encountered the same balls of light connected to other balls of light and all of this making up a universes of light connected by veins of flowing light.
Also, the majority of the subjects had encounters with other "beings" that were very intelligent and omnipotent and were not mere hallucinations.

The Indians of South America have been accessing the spirit realm this way for over a thousand years, maybe longer.

The Masons as well, having the knowledge of the ancient psychedelic fertility cults from the Sumerian times, have kept this sacred knowledge a well guarded secret.

The true big secret of all religions must be the relationship of man and his personal encounters with the spirit realm. Only when he actually arrives and sees himself connected to the giant energy grid (that many have now experienced!) will he begin to realize that yes, we are all one thing and yes we are all "created"

Dream molocules??? Allowing spiritual travel during sleep. Pluheeese. Stop the nonsense people and really wake up. There are no dream molocules that allow astral travel. Perhaps they are talking about a paralyzing compound produced by the body during sleep to keep you from acting out your dreams, this is real. So that when you walk in your dreams you dont walk out of your house asleep. I dont know about any other chemical reactions during death.
Your belief in what the Masons are or what they stand for is total fiction. Dont get your information about the Masons from an online website. Go to a masonic temple and learn from them.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
What's more interesting is the interest you take in my questions. Do you have anything to add? It's all part of being and to be honest I know nothing, just that I Am.

Well vibration is in everything, everything has it's frequency I guess that is as much as I understand, so if you know the frequency then you know the thing? What has the frequency of a million buzzing bees?

What advantage, over what and whom and at what frequency? Singing/speech/vocal sounds may be a good way to take advantage of frequency maybe? Tibetan singing bowls another if you're not into hearing your own voice?

much love light and balance friend

Thank You. Same to you. Be Good. haha

Well.. I do have some knowledge.. It's all self taught, well, not to discount the synchronicities and spirit.

Basically I was asking about frequencies' effects on I .. I would like to get into the core. I may have been asking in jest partially because I wanted others to notice your post?

You awakened an old path of mine I have forgotten to follow up on. Changing consciousness, projecting into the Axis..

I was thinking you may have had certain tricks?

But even then..

When I said I think you "know" , I was right. haha You have the main key to this thing that IS

I used to change a certain vibration into a higher pitch. This would have varying effects. Some of them being OBE like.. Some of them being light filling.. One time I bent space/time, or at least bent my mind to "see" a warped space time.

I'm thinking I could do great things some day with a more clear view of how I should use this and what would be the point. I need better problems to answer with these techniques, so that I have a direction, a purpose.

Your mention of bees and the british voice was interesting because I have actually gone their in my mind wondering if the English language would hold more power in certain accents, and besides in the beginning there was the word. haha

Hope that makes it clear. There was ONE other main thing in your post, but I chose to leave that one alone.
edit on 8/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join