It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Scamzarilla

im more worried about whos gonna watch the watchmen right now, but if you have any ideas for people to open up their minds anymore, please share. i like meditation, but i am a christian of sorts. (if i am, im going to hell, if im not im going to hell). i have had experiences with God. divine F'N ****. higgs boson is awesome find, although even that we still cannot see. we just see the atomic "car crash" of wreckage left after for a few millionths of a second. compellin evidence nonetheless for what might or might not be before the big bang. want a good read although it is college level (i managed to skim through it in freshman year of my DAMN prestidgeous high school in honors earth/space science)? "origins" written by this smart ass black dude and a few of his colleages. (forget names now). its all about the astro physics you are talking about - dark energy, physics that are observable such as black holes, but cannot be seen.

p.s. i wish i knew more about the relationship between electromagnetism and the brain. if you can figure it out, you will win a Nobel prize.
edit on 8/20/2012 by JamesCookieIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesCookieIII

im always down for a good read, may not look it but i excel in science.... did better than 83 percent of students in new york state when i was in high school....thats a pretty good percentage lol, not too shabby

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
impressive man. why has this thread been moved from intro to grey area? it was an intro correct? also. please bump my intro people, i am trying to make a thread, it is the reason i came to ATS... lol i know im hardcore pandering, but its gonna be AWESOME to post!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

paragraphs would be nice

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

forgot to mention that im lazy, can u post link of said "read" lol

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Welcome! You posted a very interesting introduction for us to read, I can hardly wait to read more from you. Good Luck with future posts!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scamzarilla

forgot to mention that im lazy, can u post link of said "read" lol

alas i am lazy also! the only place you could possible snag it is torrent. otherwise the library is nice and it is VERY dense reading btw. but ur smart enough to sift through it. its like trying to understand hmmmm.... quantum mechanics, but its based slightly more to the average college student. either way it was HELL to read, (i got a 53 on my test, best grade in the class!!) but it nonetheless was a great source for electromagnetism and dark matter lore, even some sub atomic particle jargon in there. it will help orientate you if you do come across a copy somewhere.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I read your post with great interest! There is so much debate around masons freemasons secret societies and itis something i am interested to learn about as my grandad was in a secret society but none of my family got to know anything about this side of him, i knew him as a good person, so i doubt he was doing anything bad. I have tried to research about this society and nothing comes up, id just like to have a little understanding to that side of him. He was high up in the Buffalos, he had a buffalo headdress and quite a few medals, but that is all i know, the headdress conveniently went missing when he and my gran moved house ( she always thought it was hideous) but m family still has the medals. My grandad used to tell my mum she was of blue blood and had a lot of interest in our family clan Farquhar. I do not mean to take the shine away from your story, that would be impossible, your story s incredible, but ive never gone further than researching, ive never been able to ask someone who has the knowledge in these things. Would appreciate and information yourself or anyone else can suggest

Im a newbie

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
What I want to know is...why is it only newbies who have all the exciting, mysterious adventures to share here in their first post on ATS. And, why is ATS the first place they've chosen to impart all this secret information...

Guess we are just lucky. It couldn't possibly be that we are that gullible....

I bet, if ATS compiled all the *secrets* imparted in the introduction forum into one volume...it would challenge the largest phone book ever published.

Des

Oh, and what a READ that would be! How about they put a book together as such?

edit on 20-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Welcome, a very interesting intro. Will look foreward to more equally interesting posts.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hmmm. A whole lot said that does not tell very much. Promises of secret revelations. Hints of information beyond my humble grasp.

I kind of recognize this garden path...

I reserve judgement for now.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well that's interesting, I'm immune to mind-control as well. It causes me problems when it comes to integrating with American culture. Anyway, does the lightning bolt represent Zeus and Greek mythology by some chance?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Dude your dp freaks me out, i dont know why but when i see a white owl. I feel like i am having a heart attack. Is there a common white owl phobia? Its not the owl itself, i like animals especially owls. But something about the white on black eyes.

Yea i am a loser..owls ..i mean wtf. An alligator is somehting to fear but white frigging owls?

You may have been abducted. Abductees often have 'replacement memories' of seeing large-eyed animals (especially owls) so that they don't remember what the nasty 4-foot grey "aliens" look like.

Next time I see one of those filthy things I'm'a pop him one right in the flat nose!

You beat me to it, Dolores Cannon talks about this in great detail in her book The Custodians. Not sure why they use owls to replace abduction memories.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I find your post to be quite intriguing, I truly admire your comment in this particular reply. I too feel an awakening, be prepared for the bashing that follows each time God is mentioned.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I am very interested in the "masonry" you claim to be a part of. You cannot be a shriner without being a master mason first. I am sure your relatives would include you in their fund raisers as that can be done without membership.

Becoming a mason is the same all over the world. What you describe, is not like anything I have ever heard.

what is a square?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
very interesting info...its one of those threads where one can somehow feel the OP is not making it up
edit on 20-8-2012 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I wonder.. What is it you want for our future. What game are you playing? I am playing my game, keeps me safe for the most part.

Got any ideas on how to be the I that has no body, and change the rules, while avoiding the "guards?"

I don't particularly like demons.

I came here to have maximum effect (life) but now I don't even know what I want or why it should even matter so much what happens in such a small sphere (earth) when I don't see from just a living human's perspective..

I came here to sacrafice life If need had been, but something like a god changed the story line that is already fully written, but is never finished being written. I shifted my purpose.. Was it just to stay alive, or was it part of the plan all along? Do I now go against a One World "Order" ? I don't think my hand will be revealed. Frequencies change. What do I want again?

Like I said earlier I am playing my own game.
What game are you playing? Or is it safer for you like it is for me to only do this in God's eyes ?

Id appreciate any kind of answer you could give me, and please respond to my loosely coded post in kind.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Hi nevernothing and welcome to ATS!

I'd love to read your intro but I really have no wish to enter battle with your wall of text! Would you please edit it and make easier to read, and I'll give it another go in the evening?

Khar

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Hi nevernothing and welcome to ATS!

I'd love to read your intro but I really have no wish to enter battle with your wall of text! Would you please edit it and make easier to read, and I'll give it another go in the evening?

Khar

reading a little further into the topic you will come across this post here in which omegalogos, gives us an edited version (paragraphs) of the text. Wish I had seen it earlier but instead I highlighted the text as I went. Wasn't too hard.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Really enjoyed reading this and can't wait to hear more from the OP...........

Peace to all

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join