It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sounds like the OP got nabbed by the people he feared were coming to get him. Didn't get to log out first & they're posting as him in an erratic manner to undermine all the earlier postings, some of which was interesting and seemed like it was hinting at some sense.

I wonder how often that happens around here...?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiizhan
Sounds like the OP got nabbed by the people he feared were coming to get him. Didn't get to log out first & they're posting as him in an erratic manner to undermine all the earlier postings, some of which was interesting and seemed like it was hinting at some sense.

I wonder how often that happens around here...?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

Originally posted by Sulie
well, they don't suddenly appear from page 1 to page 39...
You have been following along, and wham, suddenly claim innocence for where the thread is going? I't's ok, the OP has us all confused, and even if you are a lady, it's ok for you to admit it.

Well, now I'm confused.

I've been following along since page 1 (and I've scanned the other closed threads). I have a few posts scattered among these pages. I'm following because I believe I know the OP's identity. And if I'm correct, sooner or later s/he will give it away.

Innocent? I'm sorry, Sulie, but I don't understand. I'm well aware where OP wants this thread to go, and I have been from the opening post. Again, this topic holds no interest for me; however, the OP does.

I hope that satisfied your "verbal curiosity"

J

My money's on Buttuglytoad. That's the only other member I've come across that has talked such nonsense.

That's my guess anyway. If this really is a previous member playing a joke.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
so.. what are we going to be reading about today nevernothing?

it doesnt seem like you have told a part of this story today.. are you going to?

im anxious to read another part to this!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
Yes! Today we must stay on topic! And I say to you who will try to drown it out with senseless garbage that you will not stop it. You can only try to hide it in your confusion, but you will fail because it will be done. So, if you must challenge it, challenge it head on. I want you to play fair. And stop delaying the inevitable.

You have still not proven zero. Where are you?

Peano axioms. Zero is considered a natural number. But you are right, there is no proof.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by Firewater
Okay. I've been reading this thread for hours now and i think i have come to a conclusion. So, considering the OP's failure to provide any specific "credible" info to help corroborate their claims, YES... this is my FINAL answer:

Not only is the story 90 - 99% fiction (i do believe him to be from NC), i also have a good idea as to who some of the "supporting actors" in this tale may be.

For numerous reasons i believe shells4u, TucoTheRat, GreatOwl, TheBeatMasta and merick82 all to be the OP using pseudo-accounts. 444seeker and LastProphet527 may also be part of that list.

Like i said, even though i believe this to be true, IT IS only my opinion. Therefore i could be wrong and apologize in advance to the OP and any of the others i have named, if indeed i am wrong.

Good day..

DONT YOU EVER USE MY NAME IN VAIN....NEVER !

Whoa big boy...get a grip. This thread isn't about you, ya know. You seem very determined to get *your* message out to the masses. I suggest you start your own thread, where we aren't getting dueling Gods mixed up. Then you can yell at all the people you want.

Des

edit on 23-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I guess it is easy for you to say that, because your name was not on the list, and your name was not blatantly lied on.

This thread isn't about you, ya know

Your right, its not about me with my little 5 post on this thread, its all about you with your 16 post and counting, so let me get out ‘your way’, so you can take over another persons thread like you want to.

And because you’re so envious and controlling of others peoples thread, I will not post on this thread again, your bad and envious vibe just overwhelmed the good conversation I was having with other people that asked me questions pertaining to the Ops THREAD..the OPs thread not yours.

Respect other peoples thread and other peoples conversations...stay out of grown folks bussiness !

You seem very determined to get *your* message out to the masses.

You are a very...funny, envious, controlling person. Get a grip; not every thing in life revolves around
Des.

Must feel good to be able to change your ip address on the other four accounts you have just to star your self, didn’t know it was that serious to be somebody on a forum.

'I love to realm jump and far see sometimes' lol.So lame !

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
So what is a number? A tool used to measure and count. I say you can't use it because to me, it is only a way to measure nothing so, it won't be useful to you anyway. And I want you to be a good player.
-1 0 1 To establish that the number is real, you must prove it's beginning. But to prove it, you will disprove it.

The first number to consider is Zero. Prove it.

I say that it is nothing. So to use it, you must prove how and what it is. To identify it. I went looking for you. All I could find that closely resembled zero was one. And I used it to measure zero, but I couldnt get it to explain nothing and I dicarded it. I used it to measure everything but still came up with nothing. So all you math guys do all your work, but you still find nothing. One never goes into nothing. At least not here on this battlefield. And since this is where we play, you cant use it. Now you will try. And to try you will now ponder what if it really dont exist, and that is -one. But to prove it, you must prove the one. And you havent done that yet. Still only nothing.

You are stuck soooo deep into your own ego...you don't even see no one is playing your game with you...well...except you. Why don't you reply to one single question posed to you. Is it that we aren't worthy of your responses.

Go look in the mirror, come back and tell us what you see. Because in my mind, I see, a troubled man, who feels like he's losing control of the people he thought he'd gathered as his own personal flock.

We aren't your flock, to order about. We are just other posters on ATS, some of whom, are really starting to question your sanity...

Des

edit on 23-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

What you are suggesting is against ATS T&C's. A violation of which, I would have been banned a long time ago for.

You are wrong, and grasping at straws......

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

Originally posted by Sulie
well, they don't suddenly appear from page 1 to page 39...
You have been following along, and wham, suddenly claim innocence for where the thread is going? I't's ok, the OP has us all confused, and even if you are a lady, it's ok for you to admit it.

Well, now I'm confused.

I've been following along since page 1 (and I've scanned the other closed threads). I have a few posts scattered among these pages. I'm following because I believe I know the OP's identity. And if I'm correct, sooner or later s/he will give it away.

Innocent? I'm sorry, Sulie, but I don't understand. I'm well aware where OP wants this thread to go, and I have been from the opening post. Again, this topic holds no interest for me; however, the OP does.

I hope that satisfied your "verbal curiosity"

J

If you know something and have been playing along from page 1, well then......You need to be talking to ATS staff members about the identity of this person, not playing games with members who post on the thread.

Put up or Shut up. Plain and simple, or quit participating in the thread!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As this thread has descended into childish bickering, its now closed.

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join