It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

You are NOT responsible for the mental health, nor actions of a complete stranger on the internet. Now, if he had posted a *direct* threat to someone or a group of people, then it would be our responsibility to notify someone that could do something to stop him. Or, at least check him out. You second guessing yourself on your own feelings sounds like you are actually worried that he is possibly that unstable.

Since we are visitors here on ATS. If we feel another visitor is possibly dangerous to himself, or others, all we can do is notify the site owners/MODS of ATS, of our concerns. That is the only control we really have here.

Des

edit on 23-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
So since you are my rival, you say....whatever. So I'll tell you. I've aready cheated. Thats right! I Crept up on you when you were not looking.

***snip***.

Two minds playing a game of Revelation.

Well written, Elliott. I see you have changed your writing style yet again. Your grammar and punctuation have improved; yet the syntax remains the same.

Choose one persona and play it well. The "game" will be more interesting that way.

J
edit on 8/23/2012 by LadyJae because: grammar

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So since you are my rival, you say....whatever. So I'll tell you. I've aready cheated. Thats right! I Crept up on you when you were not looking. I told you my story...and you doubted me. So at that moment. The game began. But you didn't know it. But now that I have. I must really introduce myself. The me. Right here, right now, writing these words. I have chosen as my player a pawn in this game. So, I am an ordinary American worker, living in North Carolina. Grew up on music, sports. Went to High School. Got out and started making my way. Today I am a pawn who has challenged you to prove that I am not the master of the game. And today my play is to say. That the Lord is coming. And you must disprove it. So I am a player that has declared that first of all, there is a God. So why do you want to play today? Because, if you don't want to believe me, then you will want to attack me, and prove me a fool or a madman. If you believe me, you will want to know why. And if you are on the fence, then you will make the best play, and not reveal yourself as you ponder still whether to play the game.

But I say I am the master of this game and if you are reading this, then you are a player. And since I know how to win. I set the rules. The first obvious rule I have set is where to play. So here we are.

Oh, yep, soda just flew outta my nose........You chose what?

The "Lord," has been coming for thousands of years, even before Jesus.

You can't play games with people who are familiar with old scripture, and new. I live by the rules of Old Scripture in regards to diet, etc......without all the bad bits that also show up in the Koran. Have you ever held the Bible and the Koran side by side and read them? I have.

What's your point? According to any book we read, the Bible, the Koran, whatever, we are all sinners on a road to redemption. I don't need a trumpet to tell people how badly they behave, and neither do you.

You can tell the entire Universe that GOD is coming to clean house, for all it matters, and yes, matter is important.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr I mean your whole story smells derivative and contrived. If your not a psy-ranger then you are just another scary person with issues about to go postal. Either way you need to stop now because I think OTHER people have now been notified and one way or the other your ISP will be contacted. If it turns out you are a military employee your CO will e notified. If you are a James Holmes nut - well you know who will be knocking on your door MAYBE today?

It's always something, huh nevernothing? Or is it all just smokenmirrors?
edit on 23-8-2012 by smokenmirrors because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I did see your post about FIBONACCI SEQUENCE and I assumed it had something to do with math and skipped it as a wall of text kind of way. Sorry I didn't realize it spoke about God Frequency and Active Denial Systems. My bad...

Originally posted by Sulie

Originally posted by spookysr
But wait! He did mention the "God Frequency" (i.e. about 500-600 Hz?). Trumpets? I think he's dropping HEAVY clues here. Go GOOGLE it and make your own hypothesis. This is pseudo-science but NN may think he's going to do something significant with it. Also while your at it Google ADS (active denial system) - that's real science!

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal

Originally posted by Apparitions
Awesome post! One of the most intriguing since of started coming to ATS. Ignore all the haters, for some reason they feel obligated to bash you from jump street. Cant wait to hear where you go with all this stuff.

Come ON! Even the "Dark Knight" thread was intriguing but it turned out to be a hoax. Yes, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction but NeverNothing hasn't given us ANY information that has any meaning whatsoever. He gave us a "my uncle" story with a "chosen one" twist. The guy is a wackjob or a liar. He is an aspiring guru. He is NOT a Mason. He is NOT a student of the mysteries. He has NOT said anything of substance in this or any other thread. He has NOT offered anything other than vague theories on material easily found online!

We, or I already covered that in the Fibbonaci sequence, how it correlates to patterns in life, and also in music. Day late and a dollar short for reading the thread!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by ujustneverknow

Thanks for reading my post! You know, it is very frusrtating but no matter how hard I try to do any kind of mind control I get nothing. Even after readding up and trying numerous methods. But, when put in a certain state by other individuals, willingly or not, I have complete control of what happens in all states of reality around me. Including over unknown entities, and can appear in our reality in a different form. Yeah, I know~ weird!!

what do you feel physically when you have this control?
like does your body temp rise or do you sense deadening in your
hearing abilities?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

So since you are my rival, you say....whatever. So I'll tell you. I've aready cheated. Thats right! I Crept up on you when you were not looking.

***snip***.

Well written, Elliott. I see you have changed your writing style yet again. Your grammar and punctuation have improved; yet the syntax remains the same.

Choose one persona and play it well. The "game" will be more interesting that way.

J
edit on 8/23/2012 by LadyJae because: grammar

The OP is acting in a chameleon like manner. He is morphing his persona, based on the posts of other people in this thread. I've watched his attempts at trying to be what others have written. I don't think he's anything other than a lump of silly putty, imprinting what he can off the ideas of others posting in his threads.

Notice how he takes off chasing whatever flitters in front of his face. Like a puppy chasing butterflies....

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
The OP is acting in a chameleon like manner. He is morphing his persona, based on the posts of other people in this thread. I've watched his attempts at trying to be what others have written. I don't think he's anything other than a lump of silly putty, imprinting what he can off the ideas of others posting in his threads.

Notice how he takes off chasing whatever flitters in front of his face. Like a puppy chasing butterflies....

Des

He has at least two other "alter egos" in this thread. I think what we're seeing now, Des, is better known as an "identity crisis". He seems to be forgetting which persona is logged in at any given time.

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

You are NOT responsible for the mental health, nor actions of a complete stranger on the internet. Now, if he had posted a *direct* threat to someone or a group of people, then it would be our responsibility to notify someone that could do something to stop him. Or, at least check him out. You second guessing yourself on your own feelings sounds like you are actually worried that he is possibly that unstable.

Since we are visitors here on ATS. If we feel another visitor is possibly dangerous to himself, or others, all we can do is notify the site owners/MODS of ATS, of our concerns. That is the only control we really have here.

Des

No, not by law. I meant responsible, as in my conscience. I would have felt guilty.

Yes, he seems to have many personalities, and talking nonsense. Which is why I am worried. It almost sounds like the work of an autobot.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So, today, I take on the doubters. And I will answer your question. Is the poster a madman. Well, afterall. Don't you have to prove it to be the victor. And that is the revelation that will make you the victor. So, you must prove me wrong.
Well today I say. I am not crazy. Was I? Will I be. I am not stupid enough to reveal it here and now. But I will say. If you think I am, you must prove it. You will say I am a ranting lunatic but to say it is not to prove it. But dont' worry. For in the end, I must prove I am not.
Now I must declare my move against you.
Today I use the topic: Reality
Where are we? To establish it, we must first prove it. The first evidence is that we are here. But I say. We are here, and we are not here, forever and ever Amen. So, I must prove that we are not here. But I will prove it by showing you that you cannot diprove it. Oh, by the way. If you quit. You lose. Because I will play till the end, I must to be the winner now don't I?
To establish that we are not here. I will take away your first tool. And I will do it simply. The number. I say you really can't use it to get the answer, because it is not real. And I will prove it!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So since you are my rival, you say....whatever. So I'll tell you. I've aready cheated. Thats right! I Crept up on you when you were not looking. I told you my story...and you doubted me. So at that moment. The game began

LOL, I guess that means any of us!

But you didn't know it. But now that I have. I must really introduce myself

anybody else feeling this? LOLOLOLOLOL

Who's getting stabbed in the midst?

The me. Right here, right now, writing these words. I have chosen as my player a pawn in this game. So, I am an ordinary American worker, living in North Carolina. Grew up on music, sports. Went to High School. Got out and started making my way. Today I am a pawn who has challenged you to prove that I am not the master of the game

And once again:

And today my play is to say. That the Lord is coming. And you must disprove it. So I am a player that has declared that first of all, there is a God. So why do you want to play today? Because, if you don't want to believe me, then you will want to attack me, and prove me a fool or a madman. If you believe me, you will want to know why. And if you are on the fence, then you will make the best play, and not reveal yourself as you ponder still whether to play the game.

But I say I am the master of this game and if you are reading this, then you are a player. And since I know how to win. I set the rules. The first obvious rule I have set is where to play. So here we are.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by LastProphet527

So you provided the answer in these two posts and no one was paying attention. Why do you think that is?

Because its not for them to understand,only certain people can understand when it comes to information like this,so dont worry.The reason why your interested is because your most likly one that sees the light or hear the sound that resides in us.not just me,not 3 or 76 people in the world,every body.
edit on 23-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

Sulie...may I please make a small request. Could you please not post so many videos with each post you make. They really slow down the loading of the pages they are on. Maybe, you could just post the lyrics to the songs you are trying to get a message across on? Or, just cut back on the total number of them.

Thank you....Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So, today, I take on the doubters. And I will answer your question. Is the poster a madman. Well, afterall. Don't you have to prove it to be the victor. And that is the revelation that will make you the victor. So, you must prove me wrong.

I think you're proving it on your own, you don't need anyone here to prove anything as you're doing just fine on your own.
You are the one making outlandish claims, you need to prove who and what you say you are, not the other way round

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

To make this very short.

For thousands of years people have been creating events and some that counter them. It was a good war, a war of fairness and a war with respect.

BUT OUT OF ALL THE WARS….OUT OF ALL THE COUNTERS IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE THAT HUMANS WILL NEVER EVER FIND OUT, OUT OF ALL THE EVENTS THAT WERE CUSTOM MADE TO EVOLVE IN YOUR TIME, WE ALL HAD FUN.

UNTIL the first ‘TIME’ event was conjured…THE EVENT OF 1999 ‘the world would end’ scenario.

Every possible event that humans thought came into your realm…from 911 for all those who thought terrorism, to Katrina for those who thought natural disaster, etc etc etc.

2012 December 21st is another time event,2 time events in under 20 years, let alone 2 time events in the history of this planet will occur and it will be catastrophic.

We are hoping and praying that every human will split the event at least 18 different ways compared to 12 in 1999 dec 31st at 11:59.

Be careful what you think will happen on December 21st 2012

Until HD CAME.

HD came into play and changed the whole war around the world.We lost the 1999 war,and most likly will lose the 2012 war.
High definiton is so unfair.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The number. I say you really can't use it to get the answer, because it is not real. And I will prove it!

Now that you've made the claim, it's up to you to provide proof. If you cannot, you lose.

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Sulie

Sulie...may I please make a small request. Could you please not post so many videos with each post you make. They really slow down the loading of the pages they are on. Maybe, you could just post the lyrics to the songs you are trying to get a message across on? Or, just cut back on the total number of them.

Thank you....Des

Hmm. got a 'smokin new puter here, and forget the people who don't, left in the dust. My humble apologies. The point I am making with so many videos is that this person's thoughts are not new. The threats they make are not new. I'ts been broadcast in music video's, movies, etc....for decades.

The message isn't new to threaten us all. It's a matter of counter / counter.

We all have a right to understand the message given here, and while some might just be guessing, and begging for tidbits, my point, this same message has been round, and round and round, especially on ATS,

Partly some of the videios I post are for fun, some are serious, and some are just what they are. Previous messages that have already been around.

Is thiis person posting this thread just plain evil? Hmmmm. Plain nuts, Hmmmm? Or the real thing.

Actually I am sad that more people aren't posting videios, etc... of the same old weinie wrapped up in a new bun!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firewater
Okay. I've been reading this thread for hours now and i think i have come to a conclusion. So, considering the OP's failure to provide any specific "credible" info to help corroborate their claims, YES... this is my FINAL answer:

Not only is the story 90 - 99% fiction (i do believe him to be from NC), i also have a good idea as to who some of the "supporting actors" in this tale may be.

For numerous reasons i believe shells4u, TucoTheRat, GreatOwl, TheBeatMasta and merick82 all to be the OP using pseudo-accounts. 444seeker and LastProphet527 may also be part of that list.

Like i said, even though i believe this to be true, IT IS only my opinion. Therefore i could be wrong and apologize in advance to the OP and any of the others i have named, if indeed i am wrong.

Good day..

DONT YOU EVER USE MY NAME IN VAIN....NEVER !

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by Firewater
Okay. I've been reading this thread for hours now and i think i have come to a conclusion. So, considering the OP's failure to provide any specific "credible" info to help corroborate their claims, YES... this is my FINAL answer:

Not only is the story 90 - 99% fiction (i do believe him to be from NC), i also have a good idea as to who some of the "supporting actors" in this tale may be.

For numerous reasons i believe shells4u, TucoTheRat, GreatOwl, TheBeatMasta and merick82 all to be the OP using pseudo-accounts. 444seeker and LastProphet527 may also be part of that list.

Like i said, even though i believe this to be true, IT IS only my opinion. Therefore i could be wrong and apologize in advance to the OP and any of the others i have named, if indeed i am wrong.

Good day..

DONT YOU EVER USE MY NAME IN VAIN....NEVER !

Whoa big boy...get a grip. This thread isn't about you, ya know. You seem very determined to get *your* message out to the masses. I suggest you start your own thread, where we aren't getting dueling Gods mixed up. Then you can yell at all the people you want.

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Whoa big boy...get a grip. This thread isn't about you, ya know. You seem very determined to get *your* message out to the masses. I suggest you start your own thread, where we aren't getting dueling Gods mixed up. Then you can yell at all the people you want.

Des

This is actually a brilliant idea for the ATS debate forum!

I can hardly wait for the special effects that would entile the lights being put out over major metropolises, and the huge lightning bolts that would amaze people on the morning news! LOL, this would be too funny!
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join