It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr
But wait! He did mention the "God Frequency" (i.e. about 500-600 Hz?). Trumpets? I think he's dropping HEAVY clues here. Go GOOGLE it and make your own hypothesis. This is pseudo-science but NN may think he's going to do something significant with it. Also while your at it Google ADS (active denial system) - that's real science!

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal

Originally posted by Apparitions
Awesome post! One of the most intriguing since of started coming to ATS. Ignore all the haters, for some reason they feel obligated to bash you from jump street. Cant wait to hear where you go with all this stuff.

Come ON! Even the "Dark Knight" thread was intriguing but it turned out to be a hoax. Yes, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction but NeverNothing hasn't given us ANY information that has any meaning whatsoever. He gave us a "my uncle" story with a "chosen one" twist. The guy is a wackjob or a liar. He is an aspiring guru. He is NOT a Mason. He is NOT a student of the mysteries. He has NOT said anything of substance in this or any other thread. He has NOT offered anything other than vague theories on material easily found online!

We, or I already covered that in the Fibbonaci sequence, how it correlates to patterns in life, and also in music. Day late and a dollar short for reading the thread!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Yeppers...just another OP who jumped off the cliff, without a parachute.....

Des

Or, quite possibly, a bitter previously banned member with a self-proclaimed war against ATS.

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

I wish I could make trumpet sounds with my nose I fail miserably at doing that even with a cold

Oh, the imagery

You now owe me a keyboard, IAmD1!

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

Apologies Sulie i overlooked that you replied to me. I guess it happens alot online not just on ATS but it is a shame because these topics are interesting I just wish we could deal with these topics of the mind without losing it so to speak.

I don't particularly like making fun though I don't know that it helps, but then again carrying on the discussion never does either so I guess having a laugh might disperse some of the pent up tension. I don't know but I did laugh at your video replies

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

I wish I could make trumpet sounds with my nose I fail miserably at doing that even with a cold

Oh, the imagery

J

Ok coming right up do you want one with or without the trumpet sounding key?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Oh, the imagery

J

That cracked me up!! Can I have one too please

link   
I still think this is Bernie Schnitzel.Content for his new website.If you want a laugh Google his present website.
When using a new user name the other day he said it would be ready in a few days i.e. after he has strung you all along for days in this thread.

link   

*choke* I'd much prefer one without. Thank you for asking first

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Sulie

Apologies Sulie i overlooked that you replied to me. I guess it happens alot online not just on ATS but it is a shame because these topics are interesting I just wish we could deal with these topics of the mind without losing it so to speak.

I don't particularly like making fun though I don't know that it helps, but then again carrying on the discussion never does either so I guess having a laugh might disperse some of the pent up tension. I don't know but I did laugh at your video replies

Yea, I don't know about you but I feel quite bad. Everyone's ripping into this guy, I actually hope he's ok now...

Then again, he has bought it upon himself with this thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
this story with its mystique and lack of revelation is another example of a secret society membership drive.

perk some curiousity to see the ranks swell...they need money.

I will do some revealing now:

In the days of The Inquisition, Jews and other "heretics" were forced to convert to catholicsm or get killed.
These poor people were plagued for their beliefs which did not coincide with the vatican empire.

For example many Jews were forced to convert to catholicsm BUT they were also forced to change their surname letters ending in "es" to "ez" possibly to identify them AND these jewish to christian converts were referred to as "marranos" which means pigs.

Of course some of these people victimized by the vatican wanted to secretly strike back and found a secret place to plot against their enemy....the secret societies.

all of this can easily be researched.

Fast forward to today.................

Masonic belief and this is in their printed material is: non masons are profane.

sounds like the same typical name calling like the christians calling jews forced to covert "marranos"

see that same peer pressure...join/convert or lose life, property, freedom, status etc.

infidel, goyim, gentile, gaijin, heathen, pagan, outlander, outsider, yankee, etc............ we see the priviledged secret society members no less liberal than the vatican, the christians, or any other group.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

Oh, the imagery

J

That cracked me up!! Can I have one too please

I was searching for a concept to start my own business I think I might have found it. Don't be surprised when the ad for the trumpet key keyboard starts pop-ing up in your facebook far right marginal. But I ask before you buy that you verify that I AM the one

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I don't feel bad, its up to the ATS staff to stop people with obvious mental problems from posting here IMO.
I've read all his posts and they get worse and worse and more delusional the farther you read into the thread. I think it's better to mock or disagree with the OP rather than to stroke there egos which could lead to far worse problems.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Sulie

Well, thanks........I guess I have a goofy way of looking at life, or perhaps I have seen too much. People can make us laugh and cry, make the worst out of us, or the best. We all have our way of dealing with grief, love, sadness and all the rest.

I guess my point is that all of us react to life in different ways, getting messages from God, and I actually think we all do at times....like when everything is going your way, there is like a hum in your mind via the universe that everything is working out, ok.............then the dreaded happens, and you are out of sync, or you need to take a step back to see what went wrong, and so you try to fix it.

Somewhere the OP had this happen, so he feels a universal responsibility to fix what went wrong for him/her, and seems to forget that others are on the same path with trying to fix their own lives.
Sometimes people forget that fixing themselves is a very personal thing, and so, they suck others into it, to make amends.

Really, I am ok with the OP discovering this for themselves, and I really do not wish to make fun, but there is so much out there where people have been contemplating forever.

It's a phase we all go through, being mortal.

Some take it to an extreme where they are ok with harming lots of people, and I hope this is not the case for the OP!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Then again, he has bought it upon himself with this thread.

What, you mean attention?

Damn, that is really sad.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

I don't feel bad, its up to the ATS staff to stop people with obvious mental problems from posting here IMO.

How would something like that be determined? This person is posting in an area where the topic is subject, and grey.

How would you like people determining your mental status, just for replying here? Just 'sayin!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

reply to post by Sulie

Well, thanks........I guess I have a goofy way of looking at life, or perhaps I have seen too much. People can make us laugh and cry, make the worst out of us, or the best. We all have our way of dealing with grief, love, sadness and all the rest.

I guess my point is that all of us react to life in different ways, getting messages from God, and I actually think we all do at times....like when everything is going your way, there is like a hum in your mind via the universe that everything is working out, ok.............then the dreaded happens, and you are out of sync, or you need to take a step back to see what went wrong, and so you try to fix it.

Somewhere the OP had this happen, so he feels a universal responsibility to fix what went wrong for him/her, and seems to forget that others are on the same path with trying to fix their own lives.
Sometimes people forget that fixing themselves is a very personal thing, and so, they suck others into it, to make amends.

Really, I am ok with the OP discovering this for themselves, and I really do not wish to make fun, but there is so much out there where people have been contemplating forever.

It's a phase we all go through, being mortal.

Some take it to an extreme where they are ok with harming lots of people, and I hope this is not the case for the OP!

Agreed. And I hope so too as for being goofy bring it on a good laugh is very healthy for the mind

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So since you are my rival, you say....whatever. So I'll tell you. I've aready cheated. Thats right! I Crept up on you when you were not looking. I told you my story...and you doubted me. So at that moment. The game began. But you didn't know it. But now that I have. I must really introduce myself. The me. Right here, right now, writing these words. I have chosen as my player a pawn in this game. So, I am an ordinary American worker, living in North Carolina. Grew up on music, sports. Went to High School. Got out and started making my way. Today I am a pawn who has challenged you to prove that I am not the master of the game. And today my play is to say. That the Lord is coming. And you must disprove it. So I am a player that has declared that first of all, there is a God. So why do you want to play today? Because, if you don't want to believe me, then you will want to attack me, and prove me a fool or a madman. If you believe me, you will want to know why. And if you are on the fence, then you will make the best play, and not reveal yourself as you ponder still whether to play the game.

But I say I am the master of this game and if you are reading this, then you are a player. And since I know how to win. I set the rules. The first obvious rule I have set is where to play. So here we are.

Two minds playing a game of Revelation.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

reply to post by DAZ21

How would something like that be determined? This person is posting in an area where the topic is subject, and grey.

How would you like people determining your mental status, just for replying here? Just 'sayin!

It wouldn't bother me that much to be honest but I'm not posting threads where God is talking to me or if he was I'd ask him to go have a chat with Springer or such to prove I'm telling the truth.

Could we determine who's mad and who isn't, I doubt it's possible as we are all a little mad from time to time. Then to try and read though all off the gray area to find the crazies could probably send a Mod over the edge themselves!!

These are simple questions I ask when anyone makes outladish claims on ATS about being all knowing. If they can answer a couple of standard questions like this, it would stop all the random threads from being posted.

If you are who you say you are, then your knowledge should be unlimited.
If you're here out of honesty and not for your own ego then answer me a few questions.

1. what was my first paranormal experience, and where did it happen?
2. what did my mom remind to find and why?

There's no trickery here, just testing the spirit you claim to be.

If you choose not to answers these and make some silly comment about how you don't want to but you can,

All you are doing is proving what a lair and deciever you are and are only here as a hoaxer!!

edit on 23-8-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

I've read all his posts and they get worse and worse and more delusional the farther you read into the thread. I think it's better to mock or disagree with the OP rather than to stroke there egos which could lead to far worse problems.

But what if he does have mental health issues??

What if this was his therapy, a way of releasing his tension?

We have all wound him up. If he snaps, who knows what he could do in response?

Maybe we should have just played along with his game, and pretended that he was what he said. I don't want to be held responsible in anyway if he goes and shoots up the nearest mall, because no one listened to him.

Just saying, we don't know who this guy is. could he a prankster, or he could be insane.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In this game does the KNIGHT control the center board? Is there a ball, lightning bolts, wings, flames, TRUTH (Veritas), and other things in it? Hmmmm... what is this image about? www.usacapoc.army.mil...

If I didn't know better I'd say you are really playing these folks for fools. Why don't you end this charade and tell everyone who you REALLY are? Are you really a soldier at Fort Bragg NC MOS 37F trying to get his certification in 'persuading and convincing' gullible people? As mission = failed with these folks. They are only watching you because that's what people do on the highway rubber-necking a car accident or a train wreck. They just can't look away out of curiosity.

I mean your whole story smells derivative and contrived. If your not a psy-ranger then you are just another scary person with issues about to go postal. Either way you need to stop now because I think OTHER people have now been notified and one way or the other your ISP will be contacted. If it turns out you are a military employee your CO will e notified. If you are a James Holmes nut - well you know who will be knocking on your door MAYBE today?

Originally posted by nevernothing
In this game, the contest is to be THE King! So really, that is the only rule! the prize of the game? Well,The King in the game gets to know EVERYTHING!

Now the game board is the mind and this is where you find your prize. I say I know everything and you counter.

Let it begin.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join