Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
Megalomania is a psycho-pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, or omnipotence. 'Megalomania is characterized by an inflated sense of self-esteem and overestimation by persons of their powers and beliefs'. Historically it was used as an old name for narcissistic personality disorder prior to the latter's first use by Heinz Kohut in 1968, and is used these days as a non-clinical equivalent. It is not mentioned in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) or the International Statistical Classification of Diseases (ICD).

I am not sayin'... I am just sayin'.

This is ATS, and once again, a point of this thread, to me, is this....Personal responsibility. How would you at the time the trumpet blows, be able to explain your life, being judged amongst the living, and the already dead? Is you "house," clean?

Did you treat everyone else like they were, "God?" What did you do to make the world a better place, or was your only place in the world to benefit you?

Really, I have made fun of the OP, but this person does give pause to everyone to think about how they left the WORLD a better place. Not just your life, if we are all connected.

It's a live and learn type of scenario with the trumpet. Once it blasts, you have no time for recompense.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by Deezey

Duality. God knew himself because he split himself into and then went about knowing himself. And he became perfect again by knowing(becoming intimate with) and perfected each sides flaws with the other. Think of it like this. God is both male and female, positive and negative, alive and dead. He is evrything in opposites put together. So, when he was sad in the story, he was also happy. I only refered to sad so you can understand one side of why he did it. You see, the crazy part is, God(first note the only name I give God is the one who said I AM) created us to destroy us, to create us and destroy us. To love us, and hate us, and love us and hate us. People don't get it. God is ALL things. Some people want to love him. Some want to hate him. Beauty of it is that we will all be correct in our own ways and in our own time. God has created perfection. And we will all know him, he has made sure of it. You see, even the worst of us has a path to him. But, yes, if it helps tp say all things have duality.

Actually, with a proper in depth study of Infinity, you would realize that God is Goodness, and the Family of Love and Goodness, and like infinite fractals, while we may have Spiritual Parents, Mom/Dad, Brothers and Sisters, we would also have Uncles and Aunts, Great Grandparents, Great Uncles/Aunts and Great Great Great Greats.....unto Infinity and resembles:

Fractal Zoom Mandelbrot Corner

Before you say, AHA, look ONE fractal, then all of us....Bear in mind, that One is Finite, and that the beginning should have shown, infinite fractals in all directions, up/down, sideways, inner, is there is a potential for infinity to be utilized by Higher Ups in a grain of sand, outer.....

I have Faith in Family by the way.

They are far from duality. That is the testing ground, to see if you will move up or down, though in Infinity, most eventually move up. I believe all, for no Truly Loving Heart would ever give up on anyone, something ET_MAN told me to confirm the constant discussions we had had, because he knew this was my constant belief, in ALL.

Here is a thread where he and I posted quite a bit on the nature of the school, and the distortions that the Elite had been sold, on duality and what it meant.

He made some very good posts on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

The Good/Evil god is not Goodness.

In reality , we are infinite souls, and each moment is like a clip in a reel of film, and to reach the level of Home, beyond the Universal Central Star, outside this holographic school, is our real home and Family and unless your mind matches the Frequency of Love and Goodness you don't leave. There are two highways going in opposite directions, one consists of the gravity of harm and regression of SOUL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post, your own heart and soul tells you truth when it seek it.

Murdering, bloodshed, rituals, sacrifices and war is not a good thing and I will respectfully say this about your belief in Ra and the law of one. There are some truths to be found in the law of one where “Light” resides with “Dark” truths mixed in with lies and calling good evil and evil good is one of the biggest manipulative, deceptive lies there is.

Evil never was Good.
Good never was Evil..
Light never was Dark.
Dark never was Light.
Murder never was Good.
Doing good never was Evil.
Wickedness never was Happiness.
Happiness never was Wickedness.

Search inside your Soul/Heart for the truth in this matter.

Opposition truly does exist within all things and that includes emotions, feelings and intent of individuals who choose to commit such acts based on their true desires, feelings and intentions of the heart. If someone commits an evil act they have lost their path/way and have become dark/evil going against their “INFINITE” true selves and soul/nature of who they really are. Do not be fooled in believing that Evil is Good and Good is Evil, it never was and never will be being an opposite to the “LIGHT” and that which is “RIGHT.”

This world is to show what we're made of and for some it takes a while to progress off it, beyond the apathy, war, starvation, and bloodletting done or tolerated.

Your whole post is wonderful, so I copied it All. There is also this, which to me proves a pattern in us all that cannot be ignored:

We are all a unigue, but similar pattern of God. listen to the numbers..........there is a pattern to life which makes us all unique, yet the same.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

The Fibbonacci sequence also happens in music, and musical chords, which is something I believe classical musicians were able to tap into, such as Mozart, and others..........amazing, really

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Now hear this! The time has come!!!!!! And you will know me, and you will know my name!! I Am Kingdom Come, The One And Only! I AM Alpha, and O maga! Amen. and I Am Come!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, well, well...30 odd pages and still you haven't disclosed anything worth anyone's time.

The fact that you are talking about God from the bible tells me that you really don't have a clue.

I believe you are a wind up merchant. You couldn't be further from telling the truth if you tried.

You say you're 46, but I can tell that's not even true. I predict your non-story will begin losing interest now.

Just because some people on here are looking to believe in anything, shouldn't mean you can make a joke out of them.

This thread should be moved into short stories, or a new forum called long stories, to avoid some of our ATS members believing anything that the OP feeds them.
edit on 23-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Now hear this! The time has come!!!!!! And you will know me, and you will know my name!! I Am Kingdom Come, The One And Only! I AM Alpha, and O maga! Amen. and I Am Come!

Ya, ok then, the time has come for you to explain everything then, since you are no longer responding to posts. By the way, I am a creation of God, on his best and worst days, so I can say the same thing.

Get over yourself, already.

You are not the best, or worst, you are just who you are. We are all favorites in the eyes of God.

PS, I am really waiting to hear how well you do on the trumpet.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I love this topic here's hoping that it will finally bring what I Am to light. The problem with the discussion is it becomes a play on words how ever you put it and the closer to the actually truth of what I Am the more confusing and vague it gets. Unless you already got it.

The closest I can describe it is as I Am conscious

But in stating I Am it all of a sudden becomes about me which it is not although we are all it.

Hope that makes sense. I Am in itself causes some to misunderstand a persons own relation to it by the mere usage of the word. (The power it brings in knowing I Am is immense and in some cases causes one to lose grounding )It also causes others to misunderstand what is being said which ever way you try to carry on a discussion on the topic it will always become personal and a dance in circles just as it does when we discuss nothing.

One party or the other will eventually come to the conclusion that this conversations is turning into nothing and leading nowhere and they would be correct!

much love

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I think ATS broke him..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Elliott, blow the trumpet or be still.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Please don't do anything stupid today, like shoot up congressional people and innocents around them. I hope you can't afford tickets to a movie theater, I surely know I can't.

How about you whip out your medical insurance card, and go talk to a few doctors about who you think you are? Got no medical insurance? Go to the nearest county hospital, and I am sure they won't turn you away.

You are now scaring people on ATS, so, was this your whole point?

Gabe, ya gonna do wrong in the eyes of the Lord!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

OK...you sound like you've stopped taking your prescribed meds now. You went from sounding almost logical, then started deteriorating over the 4 threads you've started in the past 3 days.

You are now sounding totally delusional....and, if you do have any child/children under your care, I'm worried for them.

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Trumpet BLOWS The Start Of The Game!

Mastery And Madness!

Let it begin. Now that I have got your attention. I will tell you who I am.

Right now. Im just like you. I wonder. who am I. Where did I come from. And You tell yourself. Why,... I AM!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I Am what is in the mind of a master. I Am just a thought and the thought is you. I Am nothing that you are not. I Am no time that is not in you. I Am no kingdom that you did not build. I Am no more come that it has gone. I Am the alpha because of the Omega. I Am and the message is one.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Is this the trumpet music you speak about?

This one to you, too:

BUTT TRUMPET: "Shut up."

Now it's time for you to do so!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I think I know your name but if I posted it here I'd be banned from ATS for breaking the T & C's

Now here this!!! We will still be here next week and this time next year and the year after. The thing thats going to get us out this of mess we call a world is human-kind not by waiting around for some made up being to save us from ourselves.

Maybe this is who you're talking about??

edit on 23-8-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He is obviously unaware he is in the midst of a breakdown. Seen this happen on forums before. We should not encourage or antagonize him, especially for the sake of the child. Hopefully the child is old enough to know to call someone.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well thats the game isn't it. To Know EVERYTHING!! But today, I AM the one who will at least tell you, there is a God. And I will prove it.!I will prove Everything! That's right. Little ol nobody, just like you, here now in this place.
For I am the Trumpet!

Trumpet= A musical instrument, used to sound the coming of the Lord.

But here! It starts the game.

The Pawn. The pawn today is me. And I will make my first move. Because you see. It's my game.

Now in every good game we need a pawn. And today, I choose me. And you , here now will play me. I've moved and told you who I am,and now you must counter to defend me against you. Will you come and play?!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is what God will have to sift through after the dead folk:

LOL

Good luck with that, outside of your trumpet!

Yes, that is a woman singing, and yep, my son is in this band............this is the state of the world!

Blow your trumpet, baby!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
He is obviously unaware he is in the midst of a breakdown. Seen this happen on forums before. We should not encourage or antagonize him, especially for the sake of the child. Hopefully the child is old enough to know to call someone.

This is very upsetting - the I Am discussion is imo an important one to be had but it invariably leads someone to a place beyond reasonable discussion why I usually stay out of it. I was hoping this would become one of the more down to earth discussions on this subject..... because as soon as it get to here the reasonable discussion ends .....

Here's hoping balance will be restored in this thread and general topics...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well thats the game isn't it. To Know EVERYTHING!! But today, I AM the one who will at least tell you, there is a God. And I will prove it.!I will prove Everything! That's right. Little ol nobody, just like you, here now in this place.
For I am the Trumpet!

Trumpet= A musical instrument, used to sound the coming of the Lord.

But here! It starts the game.

The Pawn. The pawn today is me. And I will make my first move. Because you see. It's my game.

Now in every good game we need a pawn. And today, I choose me. And you , here now will play me. I've moved and told you who I am,and now you must counter to defend me against you. Will you come and play?!!!!

Ok then I'll be Lucifer, what happens now?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Is that you Chesney!!

Which game are we playing, how to look insane on a forum because I think you beat me hands down.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution