It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Ok good to know. I will be checking in periodically.

I am interested in hearing more of your story's.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by Deezey

Tha Battle! Thet it Begain! Yuo want To know who I Am?!!!!! I AMMM!!!

I am y ou And y ou are Me,,,,And We are Everything!!! Leave him alone!

Mastery and Madness! The Battle for the Mind!

I am the trumpet and I will start to blow!!

You are sounding more, and more delusional, with each post you make. I hear a good night's sleep can help with some of your issues.

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
NeverNothing,

Deapite my harsh criticism of you earlier, I more or less believe you now because of the similarity between what you're saying here and what I was shown in a near death experience. I was given an option to disclose what I was shown but I was also shown the consequences of disclosure. When people come to understand the information, few will physically survive. But maybe it was all a halucination.

edit on 8/23/2012 by SimultaneousFinal because: Typo

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

i must admit he does sound a bit delusional, and many have set the forefront for him.

Idk why they all come here with all of life's answers but what he said did correlate to what i saw the other day.

Link to thread that has the comment in it....the very last post. Its funny cuz i was actually slamming on this one also, maybe i shouldn't jump the gun so much hahah

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Deezey

After reading this thread it already sounds like you like blowing your own trumpet.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

reply to post by Deezey

After reading this thread it already sounds like you like blowing your own trumpet.

See...that one does sound odd, so i may be riding on nothing here.

I really don't believe in coincidence though,
Mike

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Who am I? I am just like you. But God has given me a task. Do I know God? No more than you. If I say I know God, some will say I have a Messiah complex and be gone. But, when I say we all know God, some will leave because they don't want to and be gone. But we all do, so I am no better than you. And as far as me, I struggle with knowing him everyday, for I am just a man. So let's dispel one thing now. I am just like you. Right now in this world of ours. Going about our everyday lives. But, I had an ion meant to experience when I was younger that showed me some things, that God has compelled, placed me here, to do. How do I know this. Because no matter what I do he leads me back to it. So I can't run from it anymore. Why? Not sure. But I'm faced with it

You're not the first!

True I have toyed with you a bit. But this is an initiation meant to enlighten you. See, I used the key word in my introduction to spark your interest. Secret. And now you want to know what that is. Well first, before it is revealed. I must battle those of you who seek in confrontational ways and I had to let that sea of people roll and start their battle to disprove me. They will try to twist my words and give you their meanings and fine, let them.

You mean like this?

But, I will continue on my quest. Second, I had to bring religion to the front. For what is religion but the coming to know and worship God. So, the Atheist must also come join in on the bashing. But what you should know is that God is ALL things. So, even you who fail to look at him will soon no longer be able to look away. See, No matter what you believe or do at any time. You are on the path to him. Now that I have your attention. I will soon begin to explain how this is so. Everyone has a date with God whether they want it or not. In fact it has already happened, and you are just remembering it. Some have a long way to go, while others do not.

What you say reminds me of this:

I am here to help you wake up from the dream. In our reality, God has become impatient, and the time to know him is approaching. How do I know this. Not because he has told me so, I cannot speak to him as such, like some seem to think I have said, I cannot. But, he has shown me in no uncertain terms that this is so. And when the time arrives, He wants to wake you gently. But there are some men, and others I can't discuss now, who would rather throw the water on you face and shock the living daylights out of you,and just get it over with. Well, faced with the reality of what is to come, I have been given to speak to you. Those who know but are afraid. I will comfort you. Iknow the madness that is coming, and in disclosure, have wrestled with it. What we know is truth, has been twisted into a lie. And we have taken an active part to keep us sane as we grow.

YOU!

The Trumpet? Well, I can't give the trump card yet. See, I know not how this is laid out, only that I must do it, in fact have been recruited to do this. And the secret of the trumpet is mine. But, I will give it to you, in fact I must. When he leads me to and not before. There is still work to be done.

Hello Gabrielle, Satchmo!

wiki.answers.com...

According to Christian Scripture, it is said that the Archangel Gabriel will blow a sacred trumpet horn to wake the dead at the Last Judgement. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord." Read more: wiki.answers.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Deezey

One thing that concerns me. The O P has mentioned, several times in the various threads he's started, he has a child at home. That his concern is protecting his child from the boogy men out to get him. That he keeps *changing* his schedule to hide from those boogy men, out to get him, and his child.

I'm concerned, who is taking care of his child, while he spends all his time here, spinning a tall tale, that goes nowhere, to us. Is that child getting any proper daily care. Or, is the OP only concerned about dragging us deeper down his private rabbit hole.

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You have yet to answer my last inquiry about the Frequencies

lets hope for not another vague dodge of an answer

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The problem as I see it is we have all been conditioned to accept certain things as facts and all the other things as nonsense. Sometimes certain individuals either find a way or were granted the gift of insight into things we no nothing about. I'v always wondered about lots of things like are we alone? Did we simply progress as a civilization or did we have help to nudge us along?

Just as in the time of Jesus most of those were non-believers because his presense went again everything they were being told by higher powers of government.

We must consider that there are those amoungst us such as Edgar Cayce that had gifts that no man can really understand or explain. My best guess is we really won't know the mysteries of the universe until we reach the next train station. Like most of you on this forum I am here because we are inquisitive and want to know more about who we are and why were here. Maybe somftimes it's easy to disregard information from people we don;t trust or understand, but sometimes we have to think outside the box to get the real story

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by Deezey

One thing that concerns me. The O P has mentioned, several times in the various threads he's started, he has a child at home. That his concern is protecting his child from the boogy men out to get him. That he keeps *changing* his schedule to hide from those boogy men, out to get him, and his child.

I'm concerned, who is taking care of his child, while he spends all his time here, spinning a tall tale, that goes nowhere, to us. Is that child getting any proper daily care. Or, is the OP only concerned about dragging us deeper down his private rabbit hole.

Des

Maybe that's what he does in his spare time?? but one must wonder, what does the other do to support this child when he's on a conspiracy site all night and sleeps all day??

Maybe God gives him money to post threads on sites like this Des. Its not completely out of range. After all, have we not spoken to God before on numerous occasions?

scary thought,
Mike

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deezey
reply to post by IAmD1

Woa..I think I can kind of grasp that concept ..

But in regards to NN earlier posts. Didn't he state somewhere there is the true 'god' (I AM) aka 0 and there is the (1) Aka. the devil ,the deluded one, who tries to convince everyone he is the true 0 and wasn't there another force in play?

This whole thread kinda reminds me of the dude who came up with this Ecsys mixed in with some biblical stories:

What we percieve as reality is just an interpretation of the mind

Thank you I am glad I could make some sort of sense of a very difficult topic.

He says that the I Am is the 0. I would actually like to make the suggestion that the 0 and the I Am are not the same but that the I AM is the conscious thought that the 0 carries and as such the word that begins the world. Before the I Am existed the 0 was still yet creation as we know it was not. As soon as the word I Am came into being the story begins. But that is just my understanding of what was said I'm sure NN can explain this further or contest my explanation should it be at fault.

Much love and light

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
The problem as I see it is we have all been conditioned to accept certain things as facts and all the other things as nonsense. Sometimes certain individuals either find a way or were granted the gift of insight into things we no nothing about. I'v always wondered about lots of things like are we alone? Did we simply progress as a civilization or did we have help to nudge us along?

Just as in the time of Jesus most of those were non-believers because his presense went again everything they were being told by higher powers of government.

We must consider that there are those amoungst us such as Edgar Cayce that had gifts that no man can really understand or explain. My best guess is we really won't know the mysteries of the universe until we reach the next train station. Like most of you on this forum I am here because we are inquisitive and want to know more about who we are and why were here. Maybe somftimes it's easy to disregard information from people we don;t trust or understand, but sometimes we have to think outside the box to get the real story

"Dogma," explained it all to you!

"My God, I have heard a rant like this before."

Just remember:

We don't exactly know who we are talking to on ATS?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
NN,
If you could please answer this question it will go along way in helping me understand what your laying out and possibly give me clarification in where you are going.

If 1 were content in "being" and content in knowing 0 existed without being able to identify with 0, would 1 have still created -1?

I hope this makes sense!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Deezey

Without giving too much away the understanding I Am can both make or break a person.....

To the I Am step back I Am no more than a thought in the mind of a masters .... I Am love
edit on 23/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

But what I am wondering: If "I Am" can destroy both -1 and 1, is he really just destroying 1?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This thread is easy to see:

It's all about personal responsibility and while the trumpet will call the dead along with the living for judgment, how will your understanding of it all be.

I like to think God has a sense of humor when it comes my time to be judged.

How about the rest of you all?

I think the OP is saying we will be under scrutiny for everything, being judged alongside those already dead. We were given a chance to be saved, and did you accept salvation?

According to the tales of Gabrielle, the time will come for the living to be judged against the dead. Apparently this person alluding to blowing a trumpet, if and when they will, that is the day of judgment.

That is the secret. This person wants to see who is paying attention to scripture, and the end of times, as in the book of revelation.

I can't believe so many people have missed this from this post.

This person, by way of "whispering," has called out attention to something by scripture, which will not be ignored.

THE OP SPEAKS OF THE END TIMES, VIA SCRIPTURE. He alludes to being the Angel Gabrielle.

Duh! That is what this whole post, is about.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Megalomania is a psycho-pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, or omnipotence. 'Megalomania is characterized by an inflated sense of self-esteem and overestimation by persons of their powers and beliefs'. Historically it was used as an old name for narcissistic personality disorder prior to the latter's first use by Heinz Kohut in 1968, and is used these days as a non-clinical equivalent. It is not mentioned in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) or the International Statistical Classification of Diseases (ICD).

I am not sayin'... I am just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Deezey

Duality. God knew himself because he split himself into and then went about knowing himself. And he became perfect again by knowing(becoming intimate with) and perfected each sides flaws with the other. Think of it like this. God is both male and female, positive and negative, alive and dead. He is evrything in opposites put together. So, when he was sad in the story, he was also happy. I only refered to sad so you can understand one side of why he did it. You see, the crazy part is, God(first note the only name I give God is the one who said I AM) created us to destroy us, to create us and destroy us. To love us, and hate us, and love us and hate us. People don't get it. God is ALL things. Some people want to love him. Some want to hate him. Beauty of it is that we will all be correct in our own ways and in our own time. God has created perfection. And we will all know him, he has made sure of it. You see, even the worst of us has a path to him. But, yes, if it helps tp say all things have duality.

Actually, with a proper in depth study of Infinity, you would realize that God is Goodness, and the Family of Love and Goodness, and like infinite fractals, while we may have Spiritual Parents, Mom/Dad, Brothers and Sisters, we would also have Uncles and Aunts, Great Grandparents, Great Uncles/Aunts and Great Great Great Greats.....unto Infinity and resembles:

Fractal Zoom Mandelbrot Corner

Before you say, AHA, look ONE fractal, then all of us....Bear in mind, that One is Finite, and that the beginning should have shown, infinite fractals in all directions, up/down, sideways, inner, is there is a potential for infinity to be utilized by Higher Ups in a grain of sand, outer.....

I have Faith in Family by the way.

They are far from duality. That is the testing ground, to see if you will move up or down, though in Infinity, most eventually move up. I believe all, for no Truly Loving Heart would ever give up on anyone, something ET_MAN told me to confirm the constant discussions we had had, because he knew this was my constant belief, in ALL.

Here is a thread where he and I posted quite a bit on the nature of the school, and the distortions that the Elite had been sold, on duality and what it meant.

He made some very good posts on it.

To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

The Good/Evil god is not Goodness.

In reality , we are infinite souls, and each moment is like a clip in a reel of film, and to reach the level of Home, beyond the Universal Central Star, outside this holographic school, is our real home and Family and unless your mind matches the Frequency of Love and Goodness you don't leave. There are two highways going in opposite directions, one consists of the gravity of harm and regression of SOUL.

This post, your own heart and soul tells you truth when it seek it.

Murdering, bloodshed, rituals, sacrifices and war is not a good thing and I will respectfully say this about your belief in Ra and the law of one. There are some truths to be found in the law of one where “Light” resides with “Dark” truths mixed in with lies and calling good evil and evil good is one of the biggest manipulative, deceptive lies there is.

Evil never was Good.
Good never was Evil..
Light never was Dark.
Dark never was Light.
Murder never was Good.
Doing good never was Evil.
Wickedness never was Happiness.
Happiness never was Wickedness.

Search inside your Soul/Heart for the truth in this matter.

Opposition truly does exist within all things and that includes emotions, feelings and intent of individuals who choose to commit such acts based on their true desires, feelings and intentions of the heart. If someone commits an evil act they have lost their path/way and have become dark/evil going against their “INFINITE” true selves and soul/nature of who they really are. Do not be fooled in believing that Evil is Good and Good is Evil, it never was and never will be being an opposite to the “LIGHT” and that which is “RIGHT.”

This world is to show what we're made of and for some it takes a while to progress off it, beyond the apathy, war, starvation, and bloodletting done or tolerated.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
reply to post by IAmD1

But what I am wondering: If "I Am" can destroy both -1 and 1, is he really just destroying 1?

I Am the one... Personally to my understanding nothing can destroy one. ( I know it sounds vague but hopefully it makes sense as an answer to the above).

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join