It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by nevernothing

HOLY CRAP, IT REMINDS ME OF A PERSON...thing. It is associated with nightmares, like in my dream i see a white owl looking in my bedroom window, then its kinda standing over me? I dont recall much beyond that.

Its a recurring nightmare, freaks me out yet i am so curious of these nightmares. I avoid telling people this, because as a skeptic of all thing unprovable, it sounds quite crazy to me. The face of the white owl, like the white on black eyes.

Interesting.The "seing a white owl outside my window - dream" comes from the fiction documentary movie "The 4th Kind" if I am not mistaken.
All about Alien and Annunaki upductions, speaking ancient sumarian etc etc. Scary weird movie though.
edit on 23-8-2012 by GerhardSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I will bet my life on the fact that whatever god-like abilities you think you have, you don't. Just as what you think is going to happen in this world, won't. Only by believing in things you make up in your mind to be true, you will only fall further into the abyss of mental insanity. Again, I bet my life and everything with it that come December 21st or whatever timeframe or date you feel is appropriate, nothing, absolutely NOTHING will happen. Well, except for you standing outside singing your song while your neighbors call the police to report an insane man. Have you never wondered why nobody else "feels" something is "going to happen" in the near future, except for the people who have spent hours on this site and other sites like this one? It is only when you are given something to believe in, that you can begin to believe it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mrraptor

Actually...

I felt this all my life. I found sites like this as a result.

Did you ever consider that?

not saying anything about timing or 2012... Just saying..
Also.. This topic is about something else than you think it is.
haha..

edit on 8/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by Bilk22

Doesn't matter to me. Everyone goes where their interest takes them. What am I supposed to do about it, Cry?
It's all good man.

This is a whole different song than the one you started out with.

What happened to waking up as many people as you could because the big event was just around the corner?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

thank you.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So what is that last post about in normal words?

Are you trying to say - Everything has two sides as it is always meant to be?
One cannot experience an aspect without the existence of the other half?
No love without hate, good without evil, light without darkness?

The zero/god created all this in his perfect wisdom? But you then said in the beginning he was not so perfect after all because he was "sad' because nobody could see him ?? That's a pretty silly emotion for a perfect being.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Deezey because: typos

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deezey

Duality. God knew himself because he split himself into and then went about knowing himself. And he became perfect again by knowing(becoming intimate with) and perfected each sides flaws with the other. Think of it like this. God is both male and female, positive and negative, alive and dead. He is evrything in opposites put together. So, when he was sad in the story, he was also happy. I only refered to sad so you can understand one side of why he did it. You see, the crazy part is, God(first note the only name I give God is the one who said I AM) created us to destroy us, to create us and destroy us. To love us, and hate us, and love us and hate us. People don't get it. God is ALL things. Some people want to love him. Some want to hate him. Beauty of it is that we will all be correct in our own ways and in our own time. God has created perfection. And we will all know him, he has made sure of it. You see, even the worst of us has a path to him. But, yes, if it helps tp say all things have duality.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

Doesn't matter to me. Everyone goes where their interest takes them. What am I supposed to do about it, Cry?
It's all good man.

Well actually my reply was to LastProphet527. Is what he told about in those two posts what you've been trying to inform us of for 30+ pages here? Come on man, why the delay in getting out what ever it is you believe is important for us to know?
edit on 23-8-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
NN you give as many questions as you do answers.....I suppose that is an answer in itself. For every answer there is an equal and opposite question? LOL..... I must have the lowest IQ of anyone here( I guess since I thought it, it must be true)......we make our own reality.

Anyways, today is a new day,please continue with your "secret story" keeping in mind you have a dum-dum here trying to comprehend what the hell your talking about. Thank you sir.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deezey
So what is that last post about in normal words?

Are you trying to say - Everything has two sides as it is always meant to be?
One cannot experience an aspect without the existence of the other half?
No love without hate, good without evil, light without darkness?

The zero/god created all this in his perfect wisdom? But you then said in the beginning he was not so perfect after all because he was "sad' because nobody could see him ?? That's a pretty silly emotion for a perfect being.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Deezey because: typos

To me it seems the OP is pointing with a visible finger at an invisible thing ( I sued the same reference in another post dealing with matter but I believe it applies here also), how else to describe this than with words , imagery and emotions we can readily understand. I believe what he describes is so much simpler but also infinitely much harder for us to comprehend than the story conveys.

In essence the potential (= 0 or God) awakens (i.e it's mind utters a thought = the word) the word gives rise to 1 i.e now there is something distinct part of the 0 yet separate. This 1 has part of the mind of the 0 and this part searches for a counterpart to measure itself against as it experience itself. As it does the negative 1 occurs as another word (thought) which gives mind a reference to measure itself against.
1 the splits into 2 and as two comes into being negative 2 arise as a counterpart in order for 2 to be measured both against 1 and against nothing and so on as the mind evolves. This carries on infinitely splitting 1 into parts that have imagined counterparts to measure it against. The more complex the split becomes the more complex experience is achieved. But ultimately 0 is what is and gives rise to all of this. All is nothing and within nothing is both existence and non existence. Hence it both does and does not exists and as OPs name implies there is never nothing. The more i think about it it seems to me that all we are describing is the evolution of mind and we are equating mind with the evolution of everything i.e creation itself.

Mind is not God but it is the part of God that gave rise to every THING. what gave rise to God? Nothing! It is the first and the last - seems to imply infinity or infinite potential. (the prime ordeal sea?)

But I claim to know nothing...just that I Am.
edit on 23/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

reply to post by Bilk22

It's all good man.

This is a whole different song than the one you started out with.

What happened to waking up as many people as you could because the big event was just around the corner?

Yes I have to agree with your assessment on his change in attitude. Maybe it's because of the wall of naysayers, debunkers, skeptics he's encountered, but that shouldn't stop someone of pure thought unless their ego took over and someone of pure thought wouldn't have issues with ego.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Woa..I think I can kind of grasp that concept ..

But in regards to NN earlier posts. Didn't he state somewhere there is the true 'god' (I AM) aka 0 and there is the (1) Aka. the devil ,the deluded one, who tries to convince everyone he is the true 0 and wasn't there another force in play?

This whole thread kinda reminds me of the dude who came up with this Ecsys mixed in with some biblical stories:

What we percieve as reality is just an interpretation of the mind

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hi NN, you seem to have a differnet sleep cycle, but since you just posted a few mins ago. Are you going to continue your secret story today, or do we have to wait till later tonight?

I admit I am not the brightest light, but I can handle more than a few paragraphs at the same time.

Thanks

edit on 23-8-2012 by Keron because: correction

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Who am I? I am just like you. But God has given me a task. Do I know God? No more than you. If I say I know God, some will say I have a Messiah complex and be gone. But, when I say we all know God, some will leave because they don't want to and be gone. But we all do, so I am no better than you. And as far as me, I struggle with knowing him everyday, for I am just a man. So let's dispel one thing now. I am just like you. Right now in this world of ours. Going about our everyday lives. But, I had an ion meant to experience when I was younger that showed me some things, that God has compelled, placed me here, to do. How do I know this. Because no matter what I do he leads me back to it. So I can't run from it anymore. Why? Not sure. But I'm faced with it.
True I have toyed with you a bit. But this is an initiation meant to enlighten you. See, I used the key word in my introduction to spark your interest. Secret. And now you want to know what that is. Well first, before it is revealed. I must battle those of you who seek in confrontational ways and I had to let that sea of people roll and start their battle to disprove me. They will try to twist my words and give you their meanings and fine, let them. But, I will continue on my quest. Second, I had to bring religion to the front. For what is religion but the coming to know and worship God. So, the Atheist must also come join in on the bashing. But what you should know is that God is ALL things. So, even you who fail to look at him will soon no longer be able to look away. See, No matter what you believe or do at any time. You are on the path to him. Now that I have your attention. I will soon begin to explain how this is so. Everyone has a date with God whether they want it or not. In fact it has already happened, and you are just remembering it. Some have a long way to go, while others do not.
I am here to help you wake up from the dream. In our reality, God has become impatient, and the time to know him is approaching. How do I know this. Not because he has told me so, I cannot speak to him as such, like some seem to think I have said, I cannot. But, he has shown me in no uncertain terms that this is so. And when the time arrives, He wants to wake you gently. But there are some men, and others I can't discuss now, who would rather throw the water on you face and shock the living daylights out of you,and just get it over with. Well, faced with the reality of what is to come, I have been given to speak to you. Those who know but are afraid. I will comfort you. Iknow the madness that is coming, and in disclosure, have wrestled with it. What we know is truth, has been twisted into a lie. And we have taken an active part to keep us sane as we grow.
The Trumpet? Well, I can't give the trump card yet. See, I know not how this is laid out, only that I must do it, in fact have been recruited to do this. And the secret of the trumpet is mine. But, I will give it to you, in fact I must. When he leads me to and not before. There is still work to be done.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Keron

I have some things to do, but I will return very shortly, and I will continue today. I knew that when I started this, that I would not sleep much, so you should know, my schedule changes constantly. I gotta keep them guessing. You see, to say there are those watching brings up things like paranoia, spook nut. Whatever, but they do watch. And they aim to break you up and trip you. But, they will never find my routine. Cause I purposly have put myself in a life that is constantly changing. See, they can't attack when they don't know when or where the battle is. And I am on many fronts. The War? A battle for the minds my friend, and they've won way to many.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Praise God who was,is and is to come........ God bless you!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks DT, just the type of direction I was seeking!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Deezey

Duality. God knew himself because he split himself into and then went about knowing himself. And he became perfect again by knowing(becoming intimate with) and perfected each sides flaws with the other. Think of it like this. God is both male and female, positive and negative, alive and dead. He is evrything in opposites put together. So, when he was sad in the story, he was also happy. I only refered to sad so you can understand one side of why he did it. You see, the crazy part is, God(first note the only name I give God is the one who said I AM) created us to destroy us, to create us and destroy us. To love us, and hate us, and love us and hate us. People don't get it. God is ALL things. Some people want to love him. Some want to hate him. Beauty of it is that we will all be correct in our own ways and in our own time. God has created perfection. And we will all know him, he has made sure of it. You see, even the worst of us has a path to him. But, yes, if it helps tp say all things have duality.

Do you really believe that? Not meaning to rip on you anymore or anything of the sort but do you really believe what you just said here???

Depending on your answer i can link you to a thread of which i spoke about having a vision of some sort the other day if you're interested...

Im finally listening,
Mike

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Deezey

Tha Battle! Thet it Begain! Yuo want To know who I Am?!!!!! I AMMM!!!

I am y ou And y ou are Me,,,,And We are Everything!!! Leave him alone!

Mastery and Madness! The Battle for the Mind!

I am the trumpet and I will start to blow!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why does God have such a facination for ATS, he sends different people to post his stories on ATS nearly every week?? Next time God speaks ask him to pick one of the staff to pass on his message, not some random new member who sounds slightly delusional.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join