It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr
Women have been to the moon???!! The only one I can remember that came close was Ralph Kramden's wife Alice. www.youtube.com... go to timestamp 0:20

lol.....*facepalm*

What ever, you know what I mean. A woman has been closer to the moon than billions of men will ever be.

I did not mean it in a condescending way. and to be honest I don't think Freemasons mean not accepting Women as Freemasons in a condescending way. It's a Fraternity, men only 30,000 ( random old number) year old technicality.

But still if your not a mason, be it man or woman, you get the BS. i'm just pointing out that women have less opportunity to evade BS about Masonry so what is the point of calling the OP full of BS?

That's all.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Bard,
I don't know where the major disconnect arises here between us, but you and I are pretty much on the same page. You may need to re-read my post again. I agree with about 98% of what you said. However, you did not read Nevernothing's 2nd thread in where he got kicked off by the mod earlier today. He is professing to be one of the Bowls of Wrath angels in Revelation with the trumpet? You and I know that they are God's angels (probably Seraphim?). You really need to go read his garbage. He is clearly a false prophet being mislead by teachings of demons 1 Tim. 4:1.
Spooks

PS - We agree that Enoch is dead awaiting the resurrection by God mentioned by John in Revelation right? Not in heaven? Yes Jesus was the first 'human' to go to heaven via resurrection - firstborn and 'born again' sounds right to me. NN is on his 2nd shift job or US ARMY propaganda class now. That's why he's not responding to us this minute. Have to wait until 3rd shift I guess...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am here. Indeed, I am the one you have been waiting for. I did not read your entire thread, however, rest assured you may reveal the truths you know. It is safe now to do so. Do not ask how I know, it simply came to me in otherworldly fashion, of which you know.

And so be it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spookysr

Do not quickly jump to conclusions. The words are meant to confuse you. I will soon speak onQuantum physics and we will explore the True nature of Light. It still may not be what you think!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You are on to it! There is only one God, and we nor the shining ones, will or ever be Him.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

Thank you sir, and it shall so be!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Spoken in a deep highlander Scottish brogue: Ock Lassie I'd take that bloody slap - faith begorrah - ya' sure do underestimate yersef' ! I think I'm enamored with you now... - thanks now I need a "cawod oer"! (LOL)

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by spookysr
Wow you are one "ferch hardd"! (You'll need to translate that into English I hope you speak this language?)
My family name is from your country!

I didnt need to translate it,i know what it means, im not one, but im definitely a female, Mr jones, or is Mr morgan or perhaps Mr Williams. We're gonna get an off-topic slap in a minute.

I like Captain Morgan... www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-8-2012 by spookysr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hahahaha! I am not Enoch nor do I profess to be anything more devine than all of you, which is what I am. Now where the knowledge came from, Now that is a different story. Yes, it would be nice to say that I know all things and that I can trancend life or whatever. but no. I am merely one of you but, I Do have The Trumpet, and it will blow!! hahahaha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Im glad all of the prophets end up here...sometimes i actually enjoy these once and a while.

i guess im late to this parade, seeing as how everyone's getting tired of your garble already and your thread's pages span to 27...

Good God,
Mike

PS: crazy Seth?!
edit on 22-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: add

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

sooo.. the next one is coming?!... you said its on quantum physics?.. this shall be an interesting one!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Probably right, mabe I should follow the rules. I am learning.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

i aint gettin tired of it... and i hope you do not either mike! haha

just keep up to date with his posts.. i think itll get interesting

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I am well aware of NN's other thread. I have been following him since the very first post he made as an introduction. I have read every post he has made on this entire website; including the two posts that he made on a thread about James Holmes.

I understand that NN appears to be toying with knowledge that is not actually knowledge. I do understand that NN appears to be dabbling in devil inspired knowledge. Have you not read where Solomon turned to a demonic ritual in order to try to communicate with the first king Saul? Remember how God punished Solomon? But was Solomon made an utter reproach? No. Solomon still belongs to God.

So therefore, we must pay attention to where NN is headed and give him the true knowledge of God where he goes awry. But until he makes any definitive statements that truly hang him in this scenario, we are not sure at all of his intentions even as of yet. We can only discern what he seemingly wants people to believe he is saying - which is not the same thing as true intent.

Those who are weaker in faith and in conscience should not then stick around. But for those of us who are fully equipped, there is no reason why we should not hear the man until he is done. The pagans allowed Paul to speak until he was done. So then allow the same respect that they understand that God's children understand fairness. Remember again, Michael did not bring a railing accusation against Satan, but simply said, "The Lord rebuke thee."

Also, you need to go back and read my post. If you had read my post and discerned it, then you would not have any question as to whether we agree concerning Enoch or not.

I see that you are a studious and also that you are a hard worker. So then I urge you to begin listening to the Spirit of God and not to rely so much on the educated individuals around you. You are busy and around many people and those people have helped shape your intelligence and logic and wisdom. But they have also performed a mild amount of disarray in you; the same kind of disarray that appears to be a part of NN, but in him it is stronger.

But then, I also remember that you also could very well be a stranger that I entertain. In that event, I hope you find me well.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing

You are on to it! There is only one God, and we nor the shining ones, will or ever be Him.

So what are we then if we are not part of God? Did we come from some other source? how can that be? God is the beginning and the end, therefore everything, so we must have come from him, therefore we are him, albeit currently a small unaware of our divinity part of him.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33

reply to post by LastProphet527

in the world of vibrations, we all have the power to make music, and it will effect people.

This caught my attention. I would be interested in hearing some elucidation regarding the statement, if you are willing to of course. It reminds me of the beginning of 'The Silmarillion', when Tolkien is describing the Ainur and Illuvatar, for anyone familiar with that book.

Music is very important to me, so this has definitely piqued my interest.

Peace. ~
edit on 21-8-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2012 by Runciter33 because: some addition and subtraction

You must have missed me, but i'd still like to hear some elaboration of what you mean by this. Please? lol

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Beautifully said! I see you have been equipped with the true Sword.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Ah, but I'm not ahead yet, so I must continue. But feel free to take as many away as you wish. Somewhere down the road, I will brush up on a topic you are more versed in and you can debate me then. This story is long yada yada yada, but, we all know the story don't we. And that is why new members are signing up on it. See, the truth is there at the tip of everyones tongue because the end May not be near, But something very important is about to happen. It doesn't matter if I speak on it or not really exept that I do not want it to be misinterpreted. You leaders of knowledge, and don't you guide them? How can you be soo arrogant as to profess you know the way through the weeds any more than I. We are all trapped in the weeds here. I do not profess to be the creator of the Trumpet, nor it's Master. Only a Mastery that led me to it. It's been here all along. I am no Messiah. I am only trying to Wake them from their slumber. Isn't our moral duty to make sure they are all awake? Do you not wany them to know what they are looking at when they do? I know my role and I respect how you play yours, so, see you soon.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Dude I see your boss/instructor let you out of work/class early today?

What do you know about what Max Planck, Niels Bohr, Werner Heisenberg, Louis de Broglie, Arthur Compton, Albert Einstein, Erwin Schrodinger, Max Born, John von Neumann, Paul Dirac, Wolfgang Pauli, David Hilbert, Wilhelm Wien , Satyendra Nath Bose , Arnold Sommerfeld and others came up with long before you were even born. Even your before your dad. QM is a very complex discipline I doubt you can grasp. The true nature of light was correctly postulated by Sir Isaac Newton ( royalsociety.org... ). I'm supposed to take the word of a wannabe angel with a trumpet? Speaking of "light" please read 2 Corinthians 11:14 and understand who YOUR apparent master really is. Newton knew to credit Jesus' God (Psalm 83:18) as his master and not just Jesus as you do. If I piss you off then mission accomplished...

Do not quickly jump to conclusions. The words are meant to confuse you. I will soon speak onQuantum physics and we will explore the True nature of Light. It still may not be what you think!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by PsyMike91

i aint gettin tired of it... and i hope you do not either mike! haha

just keep up to date with his posts.. i think itll get interesting

Im really not sure of that....although i do enjoy a good 'prophet' sometimes on ATS, as many of us do, im really not sure i can handle much more of these guys...

Like 'justseth'...Guy just pissed me off for some reason. Like face punching mad lol maybe its because he went against everything i stood for morally, or maybe because stupidity angers me, but i don't think i have any newspaper to throw on this fire tonight...

Gonna have a boag n pour a coffee, we'll see where that takes me,
Mike

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Hope so! But crazily I started thinking about this after the vision. There was no such thing as quantum phisics then. At least that I had heard of! But, I love the field and the guys in it becuase after all that time of keeping it to myself, finally they are proving me true. I hope they find Him. Would't they be surprised? Hahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join